• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"it's no problem princess, tell your brother we were going to a lake? oh and you look really nice," Kai smiled opening her door.

"The white lotion i pulled out and told you to put on... you did put it on right?" Shania asked

Lucifer thought about it... He remembered Shania handing it to him and he took one whiff of it and then hid it under the couch. "Ummm...."

Rhea blushed a bit,
"Thank you. And yes, I did." She said, getting into the car like usual, placing her stuff next to her feet.

"It stops you from getting a sunburn go put it on," Shania said "and make sure Ebony has lotion on her back or she'll get burnt and it'll be your fault."

Kai smiled and started off towards Shania's "you know you could have taken him to Shania's and told him she was the one who knew where the lake was, it wouldn't have been a lie," Kai smiled "so anyway how are you adjusting in your new home?"

"Well... Mornings are pleasant. I like doing things myself instead of having someone doing them for me. I don't feel stressed like I use too, although it is harder to hid things now. It was different when I lived with people who cared little what I did in my free time, while my brother wants to be part of my life. It is as I heard Sage say before, A double edged sword. My own personal training has become harder." She said, Rhea noticed she had a proper way of speaking... when she spoke she always said so much. She laughed a little at the thought. People who did not know her will probably think she was stuck up.

Lucifer made an apologetic face before retrieving the sunscreen out from under the couch and looking at Ebony like a lost puppy dog. He had no idea how to start putting it on.

Ebony smiled and took the bottle and began to put some on Lucifer.

Kai smiled "well I'm happy to see that smile of yours more."

Shania sighed Lucifer was such a child

"Yes... nothing has gone bad recently I hope?" Rhea asked, looking up at Kai a bit worried.

Sage laughed, she was leaning on the corner of the kitchen door again,
"You spoil him too much."

Lucifer smiled and did the same for Ebony.

Ebony giggled as he tickled her a little.

Kai smiled "It's been quiet my father has been more anoying then usual," he sighed "and I've followed your wishes and not extracted my horrible revenge."

Lucifer smiled bigger and actually tickled Ebony.

Rhea let out a long sigh of relief,
"Thank you Kai. I really appreciate that... Why do you say that about your father?" Rhea said, and she honestly did. No matter what her parents did to her or her brother... they were still he parents and she loved them.

Rhea made a worried face, "Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked rather pitifully. "I can offer an ear if you are angry."

Sage laughed, "Hey you two, stop being so touchy feelly or I might have to sit you down for the talk..." Sage said snickering.

"Just don't feel her up again," Shania said.

Kai smiled at Rhea "It's fine me and dad have... different oppinions," he pulled into Shania's driveway.

"It seems like it runs a bit deeper then that..." Rhea said before getting out and knocking on the door. She could not bring herself just to walk into the house like everyone else.

Lucifer blushed and then put his hands to himself, he looked pretty embarrassed.

Sage was snickering again.

"Why don't we just leave now that the car is here... lets just pack up!" Sage said, smirking at the two.

Rhea looked up, a bit surprised as Sage make Lucifer help her carry all the food stuff to Kai's car.

"How far away is this lake anyway?" Sage asked.

Sage sighed, "Such a long ways...."

Rhea smiled, she wondered if they would survive that long of a car ride... without someone killing the driver.

Lucifer happily got in the back seat, Sage taking the passenger seat like usual.

"Had to make sure we got a lake that was clean and relitivly secluded Kai knows the way," Shania said

Kai chuckled "welp lets go,"

"Secluded will be nice." Rhea said. It would be quieter, also She actually did poorly in crowds. Too many people scared her if she did not have someone familiar around. Opening the text book she had brought with her, Rhea begin to study again.

Lucifer did not care either way.
"Shania! we should play humans water games while we are there!" He said.

Sage laughed and began to think of a game of some kind that she could torment Lucifer with.

"I think we can arrange to play a few," Shania smiled.

Kai laughed and started speeding on the way to the lake once everyone was inside.

The lake trip was short luckily, and to Rhea's surprise no one died. Getting out of the car, Rhea held her book and looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful day, and despite the fact it was slowly getting colder for fall, it was still rather warm out.

Lucifer immediately got out and was running for the water, he was pretty content.

Sage on the other hand start to spread out a blanket she had brought, preparing an area for people to relax.

"Hmmm not joining everyone else?" Sage asked.

Rhea followed behind Kai, not ready to take off her own cloths yet to get in the water.
"I can help too perhaps." She said.

Sage smiled,
"Ok... well Kai why don't you set up the grill... Rhea you can help me pull out some of the other stuff in the back."

Rhea nodded and smiled, going to go do what Sage asked.
"Today seems like its a bit hot. Here I thought it was getting cooler." Sage said, a little bit of an exasperated sigh.

Lucifer jumped in the water, and when Shania jumped in with him he jumped on her in a playful manner.

Sage grinned at Ebony, "You can play in the water so I can take pictures of you!" She said, a bit of humor in her voice.

Ebony almost swooned as her blush spread she ran to go hide in the water. Kai laughed "I honestly think you like our ballerena," he commented starting the flame to let it heat.

Shania splashed Lucy when they were in the water the water was cold but pleasantly so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back