• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Forbidden and Scarred Love { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Kaiden Lachlan (and the Smith Clan)
WLF Member | 23 | Current location ;; Washington

Josh felt Hayden sit right up on him, his happiness evident on his face. He was thankful they'd found a way to work everything out. He felt the hand on his thigh and sighed. "I tried dear, I really did try." Josh said as he looked over at Kai. Kaiden looked at the meal placed in front of him and smiled at Soren before he blushed a little. "It was.. something. Okay, so I got separated from the patrol and I ended up stuck in a store. I was swarmed by infected, and used a Molotov, a crowbar and my guns, which of course jammed and that earned me the scratches on my arm that Jacob had to fix. But you should've seen the amount of infected that I took on, on my own." Kaiden said, as he took a bite of the food. Yeah. On your own.. with a scar. A scar that you can't seem to get out of your mind. Good job Kai. Good job. Without him you would've been dead. Kaiden shook that out of his head for the moment as he looked at Hayden for his reaction.

Ezekiel Finch (and the Smith Clan)
Seraphite Warrior | 26 | Current location ;; Washington

Hayden was far more interested in listening to Kai than he was eating his food. That could come after. Or they could take it with them when they retired into their rooms that night. It would be fine. He listened. And he listened. And he really listened. He smiled. “Separated.” Soren looked at only his food. “And swarmed.” Only the food and not the inevitably scary that this could be. “With scratches.” Yep, probably bad for him and Josh. “Because you had guns, plural, that jammed. But at least there was a crowbar.” He was definitely about to go off on the two who let him be separated. But then something occurred to the youngest of the Smiths. “And you made a Molotov?” That was not regulation. That wasn’t something that any of the WLF used. “Who taught you to do that? Where did you even get the supplies for that?” Hayden looked at Soren and Josh. “What exactly do you boys do when I’m not around?”

Kaiden Lachlan (and the Smith Clan)
WLF Member | 23 | Current location ;; Washington

Josh, much like Soren, suddenly found his meal a lot more interesting. He heard Hayden’s words and absolutely did not want to look at his love. Then Josh realized in Kaiden’s story that Hayden was right. They did not use Molotov’s so where did Kai find one. Kaiden squirmed in his seat a little. He did not like this, because he knew what the WLF used, and they did not use Molotovs. “Well. I learned it from Owen. He taught me about Molotovs and how to make them.” Kaiden explained, knowing his roommate would back him up. He had mentioned Molotovs before, so it wasn’t a far stretch. Josh looked at Hayden and shook his head. “We don’t do anything that you don’t know about. See. It was those former Fireflies reaching our boy about the stuff.” Josh replied, looking over at Soren then to Kai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back