• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Forbidden and Scarred Love { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Ezekiel Finch and Theophilus Sharpe (and also the Smith Clan)
Seraphite Warrior, WLF Member | 26, 22 | Current location ;; Washington

“Crash on Owen’s bed?” Theo stumbled into the room and immediately peered over at Owen’s empty bed. Then he looked at his buddy who seemed like he might have only just now decided to go to bed. What was going on in here? “You good, man? Because you look like you died and have come back to haunt yourself.” He slowly ambled his way through the room, unsure if he needed to be there for his friend or if he needed to lay down and try to sleep.

“Don’t you dare.” Hayden was not necessarily a light sleeper. Instead. He was a creature of habit. He was often up at about this time, so when Josh shifted, he noticed. He slowly sat up and blinked several times as he willed the sleep away. “You don’t get to sneak off like that. Do you think Soren can save you? Because I will drag him in here as well. In fact I should.” Sleep did not make him any less annoyed it seemed.

The Elders were rightfully displeased but kind when it came to actions against him. They understood that he was lucky to have gotten away from so many demons. It was how he did it that they marveled at. Ezekiel could not so much say that he not only worked alongside a wolf but allowed him to live, so he changed the story. His people took out more than they really did. He was luckier with his Molotov. He was better with the bow. He achieved more with the crowbar. They called his actions commendable, and he shied away from the inner disgrace of the lie. But She looked down on him and smiled. He could feel it. Perhaps this was not a lie but an exaggeration of the truth. It was for the best.

When he left, after being told that yes he should attend the morning’s ceremony, Ezekiel first walked to the cabin where he could retrieve a new hammer. He was in dire need of weapons since he lost so much the day before. He grabbed one of the large ones and hefted it in his hands. This was good. This was what he needed yesterday. He strapped another to a sash and continued his walk. He was still a bit early. He wished that he was not. As he moved he noticed slight movement up in a tree. Someone? Oh. Young Alexander. “Good morning!” He called. “You are up awfully early!”

Kaiden Lachlan and Alexander Brennan (along with the Smith Clan)
WLF Member, Young Seraphite Warrior | 23, 16 | Current location ;; Washington

Kai had turned over and onto his stomach on his bed and shoved his face into his pillow. When he heard Theo’s words, he groaned softly into the fabric. “I’ll be fine. I just had a lot on my mind from yesterday.” Yeah, like why he was saved and worked beside a scar. But he couldn’t tell anyone that, they’d bring him in front of Isaac. No thanks. The man was scary enough when he was happy, Kaiden did not want to see him angry.

Josh winced a little as he heard Hayden’s voice. “Good morning dear. I was just getting up to get dressed. I certainly was not trying to slip away.” Josh said, sitting up in the bed. “I don’t think we should bother him right now.” Josh added, looking at Hayden before lowering his gaze, waiting for the inevitable conversation.

Alex was sitting in his tree, watching the sun when he heard a voice below. Oh. Ezekiel. “Good morning! Yes, I could not sleep any longer. I’m very excited for this morning.” Alex called as he got up from the branch he’d been sitting on and worked his way down. Once on the ground, he smiled at Ezekiel. “I just.. can’t wait to go patrol and recon. To see the city and spend time off the island.” Alex admitted, his hands twisting together. He’d only ever told Juliet this so he wasn’t sure how Ezekiel would take it.

Ezekiel Finch and Theophilus Sharpe (and also the Smith Clan)
Seraphite Warrior, WLF Member | 26, 22 | Current location ;; Washington

Theo wasn’t sure he believed that but he would go with it for now. He moved over to Owen’s bed and fell onto his back. This was not the first time he took Owen’s bunk. Brian was a lot all the time, and he liked hanging with Kai more. “As long as you’re cool, I’m cool. Maybe we should skip out on the aquarium today? Sleep in.” He sighed heavily. “I wouldn’t hate that.” A do nothing day was his kind of day.

Hayden stared at him a moment then raised both brows. “Well then by all means, go get dressed.” He crossed his arms over his chest after pulling himself up to the headboard as he waited. If Josh changed, that could give him time to think about how he wanted to do this. Or, alternatively, he could start while Josh was changing. That would give them the barrier between. Or he could let it go. He grimaced. That was not likely the answer.

Ezekiel smiled at Alex’s answer. “I remember when I was young and hoped for the same thing. Off the island is fascinating. The old world is a bizarre but beautiful place.” He leaned against the tree as he stared into the sky. He did not have anywhere near the view of Alex, though. Ezekiel watched as Alex moved down the rest of the way. “Not all of it is great. Much of it is in ruins. But there are places that are so interesting. Places that fell because of the impurity of humanity.” He thought of the wolf. Was he impure? “If Grant believes you are ready, then I am sure you are. Maybe you will get to see those things as well.”

Kaiden Lachlan and Alexander Brennan (along with the Smith Clan)
WLF Member, Young Seraphite Warrior | 23, 16 | Current location ;; Washington

Kai shifted so his head was sideways on the pillow and he could look at Theo. As much as he normally would sleep in during days he didn’t have patrol, Kaiden didn’t think he could. “I don’t know man. I kind of wanna go do something, even if it’s not the aquarium.” He said. Kaiden would spend more time thinking if he stayed in his room, at least out there he had to pay attention to his surroundings.

Josh watched Hayden for a moment, seeing him raise both eyebrows. He slipped off the bed and walked over to the dresser. He slid on his jeans and shirt, glancing back at his husband. He shifted on his feet, biting his lip nervously waiting for the other to say something.

Alex looked at the older warrior, a hand running over his scars. “I do hope to see the world, and see some of these places that are beautiful and strange.” Alex said as he watched the other man. “Oh well thank you. Grant taught me everything I know and I’m ready to show it.” Alex said with a big smile. He might not agree with some things but he was still one of them. So he upheld the way of life that was so familiar to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back