• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Forbidden and Scarred Love { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Ezekiel Finch and Theophilus Sharpe (and also the Smith Clan)
Seraphite Warrior, WLF Member | 26, 22 | Current location ;; Washington

“Man, maybe that’s because we live in normal and they used to be weird.” Theo followed along behind Kai, also checking doors in case Kai was just weak or something. He bent down to look at some abandoned or fallen pipe or something. He picked it up, hefted it, and was just about to say something when he heard the screech. He had enough time to be alarmed and watch Kai drop it. “Hey, who said they were invited to the party? Think there’s more in the closed rooms? ‘Cause our training says clear it out, but it’s our day off so..”

Ezekiel too listened and searched. In finding no more, he nodded towards Alex who looked back for approval. He was learning quickly. He followed him out and sent an all clear whistle for the rest of the group to hear. He moved in close to Alex and whispered, “You handled your first encounter beautifully. I am very proud. Keep it up.” Then he nodded to the next building.

Kaiden Lachlan and Alexander Brennan (along with the Smith Clan)
WLF Member, Young Seraphite Warrior | 23, 16 | Current location ;; Washington

Kai had looked back at Theo, seeing him check the doors too and rolled his eyes. When he looked at the runner on the ground, he looked back at Theo and shrugged. "Apparently they just wanted to crash our party. And there could be, but do we want to try and open each door? I feel that might be a waste of time but we should, though who would know? We're the only ones that are even thinking of being out here."

Alex saw the nod and moved out of the building. He looked over at Ezekiel when he moved in close and smiled, pride filling his body at the words. "Oh.. thank you. I have to admit, that was a lot more terrifying than I thought it would be." Alex admitted quietly as he headed towards the next building with a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back