• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea looked around the area for Shanie, knowing Lucifer was most likely going to be with her. She wondered if Ebony was even there too.

Lucifer was crouching and watching Shania, he was never sure how to react when she went into a fit of rage besides to just leave her be.

Rhea approached Shania gently touching her back,
"Lets go home..."

"I'm going to murder him," she said but nodded to Rhea and took her and Lucy home Ebony following them. Kai had not contacted anyone the rest of the evening though Shania calmed down after copiuos amounts of tea.

Rhea poured Shania another cup of tea, she was trying her best to keep her calm, Ebony as well. Lucifer was ok, he just laid around like usual. He was not sure what was going on, but he knew it was something bad. Time was ticking and Sage still had not shown up either.

"Are you feeling better Shania?" Rhea asked quietly, sitting down next to the girl.

Rhea nodded, crossing her arms across her lap. "I am. I have a bad feeling." She said quietly. She had been frowning since then.

Lucifer hugged Ebony back, mostly pulling her down on the floor with him.

Ebony giggled and laid with Lucy "Kai will be ok he's never been hurt before," Ebony said with a smile.

"Guess we should call Sage," Shania said "she's probably still as steamed as when she left,"

Rhea gave a worried glace to Shania, hopping she would understand. She did not want to be the one to call Sage either, she would not know what to say.

Lucifer hug Ebony, he was just tired and wanted to sleep, but Ebony was there and he wanted her to sleep with him.

Shania flipped out her broken phone and dialed Sage. Seeing as Rhea and Ebony were too meek and timid to handly her if she was angry.

Ebony rested her head on Luci's chest and closed her eyes

Sage answer, sounding actually relatively calm, "What..."

Rhea looked up while Shania dialed Sage, straining to hear the girl on the other end.

Lucifer smiled a bit, ready to sleep.

"just wondering what time you were gonna get here today, Luce has taken Ebony hostage and she's useing him as a matress thought you wouldn't want to miss the chance to make her blush,"

You could practically hear her smirk, "I will be in an hour, I am with my mother right now." She said quietly.

Rhea listened closely, feeling a bit bad for Sage.

"We all await your arival with beted breath the house is incomplete without you toturing my luce," Shania said with a smirk before hanging up "she'll be here in about an hour.,

Rhea gave her a weak smiled, settling back down in her place. She watched Lucifer and Ebony lay on each other a small smile on her lips.

Sage did in fact show up an hour later, quietly she walked to Shania's house, taking nose that it was getting a bit colder.

Shania smiled or attempted one "told you they were in a position you could taunt unfortunatly they are both asleep." Shania said

Sage smiled as well, sadly she was better at faking smiles. "Hmm sure are~" She said, making a rather miscivious face. "Ah tea... don't mind if I do." Sage said, picking up the pot and pouring herself some. She took a ship and then looked up at Rhea. "How do you mess up tea?" Sage said, putting the glass down.

Rhea blushed embarrassed,
"I-I told you I was not good..."

"Heaven forbid anything but that..." Sage said, getting up. "I rather slave away cooking something... both of you are horrible cooks, and I have never tasted anything of Rhea's!" Sage said her hands over her waist. "Ill go get some proper tea." She said, picking up the tea pot and leaving to the kitchen.

Rhea blinked,
"My tea is not that bad is it?" She asked, not sure how to take that.

Shania gave Rhea a small smile "no ... it's still tea...," she said and to stop another question she took a drink. "I wonder what Kai's up to to be honest I was hoping he'd be here by now,"

there was a thud at Shania's door making her jump in suprise Ebony woke and clung to Lucy tightly.

Lucifer also jumped, Ebony squeezing him. "Whats happening."

Sage peaked around the corner the tea pot in hand.

Rhea got up and walked to the door, opening it.

Kai was slumped against the door holding his arm which was covered in blood his hair was turning purple with the blood mixing in it. "What is ... Kai," Shania said seeing the state of their teammate

"Yeah... sorry i ...look like hell," he smiled "but if you turn on the news you'll know what happened."

Why was Sage not surprised, idiot. She thought, she was feeling pretty pissed right now, "Might as well bring the @ss hole in." Sage said, reaching to turn on the TV for the news.

Rhea reached for Kai and wrapped her arms around him, helping him in before she ran to go get a first aid kit and come back,
"Where are you hurt?" she asked quietly.

At this point, Lucifer had sat up wide eyed,
"Who hurt him?"

Kai chuckled "A missplaced explotion." he said. on the news there was a breaking story.

"A factory full of what we beleive to be highly unstable chemical componants has blown up a few hours earlier ten people have already been pronounced dead," they showed pictures of the wreckage.

"I thought it was well laid out ... till i got a crowbar to the head," he looked ar Rhea "I'll be ok but don't let me fall asleep,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back