• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Off topic but for general post updates: I got a Zelda-related burst of inspiration (which may or may not have been caused by Echoes of Wisdom hype lol) so I managed to finish writing out a post for her, but since I said that I'd try to get an Isabelle post out first, I want to see if I can also finish writing for Isabelle as well and do a combined post for the two of them. But If I don't manage to finish Isabelle's tonight I'll probably go ahead just post Zelda's for now and complete Isabelle's tomorrow instead 👍

Well Ren does play the big brother role well. He does it for Futaba as well so it's only fitting for him to extend it to others he might care about
He’s the best bro Paula could ever ask for 😭❤️

Off topic but for general post updates: I got a Zelda-related burst of inspiration (which may or may not have been caused by Echoes of Wisdom hype lol) so I managed to finish writing out a post for her, but since I said that I'd try to get an Isabelle post out first, I want to see if I can also finish writing for Isabelle as well and do a combined post for the two of them. But If I don't manage to finish Isabelle's tonight I'll probably go ahead just post Zelda's for now and complete Isabelle's tomorrow instead 👍
Looks like y'all will get to look forward to an Isabelle post tomorrow! As for Zelda omg the hardest part about her post was writing her apology to Dark Pit. Like, I was literally repeatedly googling "How to write a heartfelt apology" since everything I was writing beforehand just felt so dang insincere. I think apart of it is that when you're writing, you have to really, really, REALLY make sure that your writing in that character's voice rather than just placing words on a page...if that makes any sense lmao. Welp, hopefully I did at least a semi-decent job in the end. Besides that I also tried to make it my goal to have most of the music in her post be from Skyward Sword since it felt relevant lmao (svdfsdfsghsd SS Zelda would certainly be proud of one of her descendants taking to the skies after all ☁️🌤️☁️)

Last edited:
ALRIGHT IMMA FINALLY WRITE OUT THE POSTS I NEED TO TODAY
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I GOTTA GET SCHMOOVING ALREADY

Okay, posts have been made for Ike and the Icies. NimbusWing NimbusWing I'm totally cool with Pauline finding Cia since that saves me from struggling to figure out what to write for her next, and SheepKing SheepKing I can hold off on my post for Lyn if you'd like so you can write for Isabelle.

Hopefully later today I'll write for Lana and HW Zel so I'll be all caught up :3

A look into the chaotic household that Joker lives in. That’s peak fanfic all I have to say is..

Jerry Springer Quote GIF by Gogglebox Australia

I'm going to strive for a Swamp Group post today. I'm really sorry guys, it's been hectic trying to balance school, work, gym, and kung fu, and the other day I had to make an emergency vet visit (everything is fine now). I really appreciate everyone's patience!

Just in case, Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- it's perfectly fine for Captain Falcon to notice Odessa if you want.

I'm going to strive for a Swamp Group post today. I'm really sorry guys, it's been hectic trying to balance school, work, gym, and kung fu, and the other day I had to make an emergency vet visit (everything is fine now). I really appreciate everyone's patience!

Just in case, Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- it's perfectly fine for Captain Falcon to notice Odessa if you want.
Damn, all that AND kung fu...Mad respect, boss 💯

Oh thanks for letting me know, I thought Odessa had hidden herself out of view somewhere lol

Damn, all that AND kung fu...Mad respect, boss 💯

Oh thanks for letting me know, I thought Odessa had hidden herself out of view somewhere lol
Odessa is standing atop a cliff. While she isn't actively trying to be spotted, it's possible Falcon could be sharp enough to spot her, or at least some magical activity.

Odessa is standing atop a cliff. While she isn't actively trying to be spotted, it's possible Falcon could be sharp enough to spot her, or at least some magical activity.
Gotcha, gotcha 👌. I'll keep that in mind once it's my turn to post, thanks again for the heads up!

A video about the tarantula that shows up in Animal Crossing. I actually own one of these, a Brachypelma hamorii (Mexican Red Knee tarantula). Her name is Ikana, after Ikana Canyon from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Sharing this because I recently got myself a new baby tarantula. 🕷️💕

Pauline post done! Honestly, I was a little confused on what I wanted out of this one, so I just decided that she'd formally meet up with Cia for the first time and explain her own situation, even if she probably is being a bit too trusting and opening towards somebody she knows nothing about.

Pauline post done! Honestly, I was a little confused on what I wanted out of this one, so I just decided that she'd formally meet up with Cia for the first time and explain her own situation, even if she probably is being a bit too trusting and opening towards somebody she knows nothing about.
It was really good! I'll write up my post for Cia soon!

Speaking of posts, I have to figure out what to do with Shulk so probably will be a bit before I post for him. I apologize for that

And as of now Yoshi is gonna go MIA for awhile since I have no clue what to do with him at this point

It was really good! I'll write up my post for Cia soon!
Pauline just implied to Cia that Lunaris isn't doing too well! I wonder how Cia will use that information? 😈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back