• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
In regards to the citizens of Console City, things will improve. The Alloy Fighters will crack down on crime and make the city safer. Lunaris is very cunning: by protecting Console City, he may grow in popularity among the citizens, and the Alloy Fighters also serve as an extra set of eyes there. Pauline is now under his thumb. He "took over" Console City without having to be an evil tyrant to do so!
I can imagine that there's got to be some people that aren't entirely blind and are wondering why this is happening, let alone wondering what these strange Alloys happen to be. I don't mean to suddenly shoehorn an idea, especially since I don't know if there's any other character who is currently in Console City, but I can imagine somebody at least investigating this.

I can imagine that there's got to be some people that aren't entirely blind and are wondering why this is happening, let alone wondering what these strange Alloys happen to be. I don't mean to suddenly shoehorn an idea, especially since I don't know if there's any other character who is currently in Console City, but I can imagine somebody at least investigating this.
Definitely, and I have not implied that there couldn’t be folks who will question it. There are plenty of citizens who know Lunaris is evil and that he is unlikely to act out of genuine kindness, and there will always be those who are apathetic to the whole thing, or really believe Lunaris is a benevolent ruler who is better than the Hands. Look at real life.

Definitely, and I have not implied that there couldn’t be folks who will question it. There are plenty of citizens who know Lunaris is evil and that he is unlikely to act out of genuine kindness, and there will always be those who are apathetic to the whole thing, or really believe Lunaris is a benevolent ruler who is better than the Hands. Look at real life.
That's more than understandable, and it's fine if you don't really want to have things go that way where a character or two actually ends up investigating. Just throwing things around!

That's more than understandable, and it's fine if you don't really want to have things go that way where a character or two actually ends up investigating. Just throwing things around!
No, that’s perfectly fine! If you want to do that, go for it!

An idea like that could be helped along by the likes of Roxas, Lyn and Isabelle when/if they ever reach Console City. Obviously I make no promises in that regard cuz I don't know what's gonna happen with them or if they'll even be there soon given the extremely slow posting for the group, but just a thought to throw out there

Also I hope to get Byleth up this weekend, maybe even today if I feel inspired. Kinda hit a creative wall again (or maybe I should call it dissatisfaction of my own content) and I've trying to work around it

At the moment though, I feel like it'd be for the best that I still reintroduced a battered and beaten Annette into something as she still tirelessly tries to search for Byleth with likely little success for now. Don't really want to have things be bloated yet, and as much as I am wondering what Pauline can do next I don't want to just throw a ton of ideas at the wall when everything else I have in this can still be worked on.

At the moment though, I feel like it'd be for the best that I still reintroduced a battered and beaten Annette into something as she still tirelessly tries to search for Byleth with likely little success for now. Don't really want to have things be bloated yet, and as much as I am wondering what Pauline can do next I don't want to just throw a ton of ideas at the wall when everything else I have in this can still be worked on.
Hype to see Annette again though none of my muses still good to see her back.

random thought of a muse not in the rp but I know he’ll get along with Anette he’s the young prince of a fallen kingdom. He’s a mage type who loves cats. Don’t mind me being random.

Alrighty, I'm getting off my lazy butt and I'm throwing myself into throwing up some posts for my characters! (😵‍💫 Once again I'm so sorry for the wait!) The plan is to post for Isabelle first, then Zelda, Inkling, and finally Pichu in that order. sfsdsgds but first I have a couple of random questions n'stuff to help get me into the swing of things.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I forget if this was discussed before but I wanna double check, are the crossover characters in Mario Kart considered canon? Since Isabelle and the gang are probably heading to console city soon I figured it wouldn't hurt to determine whether Isabelle would know it's mayor as someone she occasionally go-karted with lol. Oh! and for Zelda, since she's currently riding on Corrin's back, I wanna check on how much control I should or shouldn't have in regards to where they go/what they do. I don't want to accidently overstep and control A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity 's character for them after all 😅

Ploegy Ploegy I'm currently reading through the posts for the Isabelle gang and I swear I remember Roxas took back Oathkeeper from Isabelle at some point but I'm struggling to find when it happened. So I just wanna check that I'm not going crazy and that he did take it back, right?

That's it for now but I'll let y'all know if I end up having more questions later 👌

Alrighty, I'm getting off my lazy butt and I'm throwing myself into throwing up some posts for my characters! (😵‍💫 Once again I'm so sorry for the wait!) The plan is to post for Isabelle first, then Zelda, Inkling, and finally Pichu in that order. sfsdsgds but first I have a couple of random questions n'stuff to help get me into the swing of things.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I forget if this was discussed before but I wanna double check, are the crossover characters in Mario Kart considered canon? Since Isabelle and the gang are probably heading to console city soon I figured it wouldn't hurt to determine whether Isabelle would know it's mayor as someone she occasionally go-karted with lol. Oh! and for Zelda, since she's currently riding on Corrin's back, I wanna check on how much control I should or shouldn't have in regards to where they go/what they do. I don't want to accidently overstep and control A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity 's character for them after all 😅

Ploegy Ploegy I'm currently reading through the posts for the Isabelle gang and I swear I remember Roxas took back Oathkeeper from Isabelle at some point but I'm struggling to find when it happened. So I just wanna check that I'm not going crazy and that he did take it back, right?

That's it for now but I'll let y'all know if I end up having more questions later 👌
Ahhh good to see you back friendo!

If you want to acknowledge cross-over games, that’s fine with me. SSB is a cross-over game itself! As for Zelda, I wouldn’t worry about stepping on toes as Hazy and Forever have been absent for the most part. I really want to get the Lake Group pushed forward as they have been stuck for a very long time.

He never took it back so she would still have it actually

If you want to acknowledge cross-over games, that’s fine with me. SSB is a cross-over game itself! As for Zelda, I wouldn’t worry about stepping on toes as Hazy and Forever have been absent for the most part. I really want to get the Lake Group pushed forward as they have been stuck for a very long time.
Cool cool! and that's good to hear, it's been a lil goal of mine to find a way to have either Isabelle or Inkling at some point ride their respective Mario Kart vehicles in a scene 🏎️ 🛵

He never took it back so she would still have it actually
ashdhsafsa guess that means Isabelle's gonna oathkeep it forever now!/j lol but I'll probably have her hand the blade back in my next post or so. Poor boy already got demagic-ed, the last thing he needs is to still be down a key!

ashdhsafsa guess that means Isabelle's gonna oathkeep it forever now!/j lol but I'll probably have her hand the blade back in my next post or so. Poor boy already got demagic-ed, the last thing he needs is to still be down a key!
Nah make him be weak LOL. His dumbass "knew" what he was doing /j
But fr whatever feels right to you, feel free to do

So I haven't been inspired to write for Byleth but when I doodled that Joker and Zelda as characters it inspired me to draw a couple other anime crossovers with two of my characters. They're just sketches (albeit sketches I put a lot of time into LOL) I did over the past couple days but I was happy enough with em to post them and maybe I'll randomly keep doing these and do characters that aren't mine if I'm inspired, but I make 0 promises. Enjoy these anyways
animedoodles.png

I forget if this was discussed before but I wanna double check, are the crossover characters in Mario Kart considered canon? Since Isabelle and the gang are probably heading to console city soon I figured it wouldn't hurt to determine whether Isabelle would know it's mayor as someone she occasionally go-karted with lol.
Immediately letting this be known, I am absolutely more than okay with the canon crossover between Mario Kart.

Considering that both Pauline and Isabelle have found themselves in the realm of managing towns, cities, etc., I can imagine that in Pauline's case, she'd know of Isabelle's reputation and would have definitely became friends over a kart race or two. It only makes the fact that Pauline's now technically an enemy of hers all the more painful, since I'm sure she didn't consider that allying with Lunaris didn't just mean turning some others she was close to (Mario or Peach, for instance) into her opposition, but even those who she had a passing friendship with as part of her time spent as mayor.

Now with the alliance and the presence of the alloy fighters gives Sephiroth a reason to want go get things to done.. 👀

Last edited:
A bit more Annette art posting, none of this art is mine, but I still can't wait to eventually give her a shot again.

77564849_p0_master1200.jpg80717591_p0_master1200.jpg82237637_p0_master1200.jpg90128101_p0_master1200.jpgca1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back