• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Court of Blood OOC

let me tell ya, reading comprehension is not my forte today lol

yeI meant Mara's family
Interesting! So is the painter they were apprenticed to dead now and, since they had no one to take care of them after that, the Bathorys employed them to be Mara's attendant and the official family painter?

Interesting! So is the painter they were apprenticed to dead now and, since they had no one to take care of them after that, the Bathorys employed them to be Mara's attendant and the official family painter?
that's what I was thinking!

and with good help and loyalty so hard to come by, they were eventually turned to continue their duties into undeath as an agent of the family

maybe the politics and semantics of it all has changed with time, but that was the basic idea

that's what I was thinking!

and with good help and loyalty so hard to come by, they were eventually turned to continue their duties into undeath as an agent of the family

maybe the politics and semantics of it all has changed with time, but that was the basic idea
I like it! Though personally I'd say it would make more sense if they came into this already as a dampyr, rather than as a mortal who then becomes a vampire, but that's up to you of course! ^^

I like it! Though personally I'd say it would make more sense if they came into this already as a dampyr, rather than as a mortal who then becomes a vampire, but that's up to you of course! ^^
I did want some drama with their mentor being displaced and Eden being favored, but who's to say something similar couldn't have happened beforehand 🤔

ye I can play with that if you're cool with it :>

I did want some drama with their mentor being displaced and Eden being favored, but who's to say something similar couldn't have happened beforehand 🤔

ye I can play with that if you're cool with it :>
Looking forward to reading the finished profile~

I have been brainstorming B)

could I be a lost member of the Tepes family?

I think I'm gonna create some ✨ drama ✨

my idea, if you haven't watched the music vid, is a vampire heir with some undoubtedly tragic backstory who is trying to claim the throne, because there is nothing else left for him, and has likely done some morally questionable things to survive and get where he is today

and maybe there is some witch or werewolf pulling his strings

FaeFoolery FaeFoolery CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR elie elie Managarmrr Managarmrr Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101 @BasedOnWhat EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa

Mkay all, Thea is up and (assuming she's accepted) also open for plotting, so @ me with any ideas!

Managarmrr Managarmrr I feel like Thea and Rennick could be friends, since they both work for the vampires~

Sure! I can definitely see Thea and Rennick being friends. I'm sure they would've met at least a few times since Rennick does merc work under whatever family or individual gives him a good contract.

FaeFoolery FaeFoolery Ayama Ayama elie elie Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101 CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Solaris_ Solaris_ AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa
Speaking of, if anyone wants to grab Rennick as a bodyguard going into the rp please do! It gives me a good place to start. I'm also open to any other plotting if you guys have other ideas you want to throw at me

Sure! I can definitely see Thea and Rennick being friends. I'm sure they would've met at least a few times since Rennick does merc work under whatever family or individual gives him a good contract.

FaeFoolery FaeFoolery Ayama Ayama elie elie Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101 CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Solaris_ Solaris_ AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa
Speaking of, if anyone wants to grab Rennick as a bodyguard going into the rp please do! It gives me a good place to start. I'm also open to any other plotting if you guys have other ideas you want to throw at me
Apologies for the delay on my character lol, I'll be free tomorrow and will likely work on it then, and may be interested in setting that up with Rennick!

The fact that Rennick just steals clothes from the hunters he kills like “oooo mine” is so funny to me

Hey guys as of right now I don’t have any planned relationships beyond Rowan and Cora’s friendship with each other. Let me know if anyone would possibly be down for plotting anything/having our characters meet :)

The fact that Rennick just steals clothes from the hunters he kills like “oooo mine” is so funny to me

Hey guys as of right now I don’t have any planned relationships beyond Rowan and Cora’s friendship with each other. Let me know if anyone would possibly be down for plotting anything/having our characters meet :)
I do! :3

Yay! I could see Heavenly and Cora as the angel and bad influence duo, like they egg each other on in mischief. Heavenly seems innocent, so I doubt there’s much she couldn’t get away with. Cora’s way with words could also serve as a way for them to get away with anything. I also like that they both share the ability to be outside during the day. Any ideas on them meeting? I’m getting this image of them as kids mocking a stuffy old Karnstein advisor behind his back

I just saw this but I'm still tepidly interested in this theme. Just a little shy because I'm meeee

Yay! I could see Heavenly and Cora as the angel and bad influence duo, like they egg each other on in mischief. Heavenly seems innocent, so I doubt there’s much she couldn’t get away with. Cora’s way with words could also serve as a way for them to get away with anything. I also like that they both share the ability to be outside during the day. Any ideas on them meeting? I’m getting this image of them as kids mocking a stuffy old Karnstein advisor behind his back
OMG YESSS LOL

I really like that idea, Solaris_ Solaris_ ! I can absolutely see Ulric doing that too! He would just roast them entirely lol XDD
Edit: Maybe your OC and my OCs should meet when the Karnsteins host a party for Heavenly and Ulric's betrothing ceremony or something?
What do you think?

Last edited:

I would love to have Rennick as like a bodyguard for both Ulric and Heavenly! If you want, that is...?

Awesome! What about the idea for him and Mara? ouo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back