• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Court of Blood OOC

I really like that idea, Solaris_ Solaris_ ! I can absolutely see Ulric doing that too! He would just roast them entirely lol XDD
Edit: Maybe your OC and my OCs should meet when the Karnsteins host a party for Heavenly and Ulric's betrothing ceremony or something?
What do you think?
That sounds good to me! Rowan would probably just stand there shaking his head at their shenanigans but secretly loving it

I think we have enough characters to get started. I can post a starter tomorrow when I get out of work, or if anyone else feels up to posting one in the meantime feel free!

I'll probably make a Ruthven since they have nobody as of now :3

WIP of my very angry and bitter boy is up! and his very helpful definitely not manipulative witch friend! B)

WIP of my very angry and bitter boy is up! and his very helpful definitely not manipulative witch friend! B)
Omg I love him! I kinda had this idea that Mara's family are trying to arrange a match between them to consolidate power.

Omg I love him! I kinda had this idea that Mara's family are trying to arrange a match between them to consolidate power.
That would be very interesting to see play out 👀

but there can only be one ruler on the throne 😏
(and his witch buddy won't like it too much)

That would be very interesting to see play out 👀

but there can only be one ruler on the throne 😏
(and his witch buddy won't like it too much)
Yeah I know that's why I think it could be super interesting- 'cause it would have nothing to do with whether or not the two actually like each other as people, and it would be all about power and tense political alliances and dynamics >]

Yeah I know that's why I think it could be super interesting- 'cause it would have nothing to do with whether or not the two actually like each other as people, and it would be all about power and tense political alliances and dynamics >]
this sounds fun

200.gif

Apologies for the delay on my character lol, I'll be free tomorrow and will likely work on it then, and may be interested in setting that up with Rennick!
I would love to have Rennick as like a bodyguard for both Ulric and Heavenly! If you want, that is...?

I didn't expect two people to take up the offer of having Rennick as a bodyguard, but it's totally in character for him to accidently accept two jobs at the same time and just forget about one of them anyways lol. I'm sure we can work something out if you're both still interested

Awesome! What about the idea for him and Mara? ouo

Oh, there was an idea for him and Mara? Sorry, I think I totally missed it! All I know is that Rennick checks multiple of her dislike/fear boxes since he is (according to some) an uncouth ruffian, wears monster hunter gear, and is basically a dog-man, so I'm really looking forward to their interactions lmaoo

Oh, there was an idea for him and Mara? Sorry, I think I totally missed it! All I know is that Rennick checks multiple of her dislike/fear boxes since he is (according to some) an uncouth ruffian, wears monster hunter gear, and is basically a dog-man, so I'm really looking forward to their interactions lmaoo
Haha yeah! That's why my idea was 'a werewolf she's initially dismissive/afraid of, but who might turn into a potential love interest down the line' (though I'm realizing now that I didn't specifically @ you on that so no worries about missing it ;P ). Anyway let me know what you think ^^

Haha yeah! That's why my idea was 'a werewolf she's initially dismissive/afraid of, but who might turn into a potential love interest down the line' (though I'm realizing now that I didn't specifically @ you on that so no worries about missing it ;P ). Anyway let me know what you think ^^
Oh cute! I love that idea!

Starter is up in this thread - TL;DR for the starter is that the Court of Blood and their agents are supposed to meet in the council room to discuss what to do about the Harkers and such.

Starter is up in this thread - TL;DR for the starter is that the Court of Blood and their agents are supposed to meet in the council room to discuss what to do about the Harkers and such.
How dare this wretched coding insert a random emoji into my acronym.

Also, I'm working on a Ruthven defector. Would either the Karnsteins or Varneys be interested for him to be one of their agents?

Last edited:
Glad you like him. Sure!
Sweet! So my idea was that, at some point in the past, Mara and Vile dated briefly and caused chaos together, until Mara's family realized that Rivaille wasn't interested in helping her gain the Throne of Blood, and Mara realized he was in it for the enjoyment and manipulation rather than due to any feelings.

The whole thing made her feel used and ashamed, so it was a bad breakup, and she's basically hated his guts ever since in the 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' sort of way. Because drama xD What do you think?

Before I put my starter up for Mara, just want to make sure it's okay to have her describing the weather as early Winter in Eastern Europe? Didn't see a time of year specified in the opener, so I wanted to check.

Definite maybe on me joining. Just can't decide on what family to join.
Well if you feel like going the numerical route, and based purely on affiliations, I'd say make someone affiliated with the Bathorys (I have an idea for that, if you're interested in hearing it), since so far we have:

[AFFILIATED WITH THE BATHORYS]
-Mara, Eden

[AFFILIATED WITH THE KARNSTEINS]
-Heavenly, Ulric, Thea

[AFFILIATED WITH THE VARNEYS]
-Cordelia, Rowan, Israel's defector

[AFFILIATED WITH THE RUTHVENS]
-Raghnall, Rivaille, Esma

though you could also make an independant like Sorana or Rennick.

Solaris_ Solaris_ Do you think Thea and Rowan would be friends? I feel like Thea would enjoy how sarcastic he is and they could play cards and drink tea :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back