• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Court of Blood OOC

Yes I think that makes sense too, but it doesn't really address the issue of your post referring to Rivaille's father as the Head of Ruthven House when Raghnall's CS designates him as being the current Head.
True enough, I think more along lines that Rivaille's father is more like the head of his clan (multiple children from wives. Perhaps more like a younger brother to Raghnall. Hmmm... Ari and I need to discuss this.

True enough, I think more along lines that Rivaille's father is more like the head of his clan (multiple children from wives. Perhaps more like a younger brother to Raghnall. Hmmm... Ari and I need to discuss this.
I think that what makes the most sense/is easiest to do is simply to edit your post to designate Rivaille's father as a council representative who isn't the Head of House Ruthven, but that's just me.

Hm... Except I want to keep Rivaille's father in the dark (perhaps for a plot down the road) and keep Rivaille as the representative. Otherwise it doesn't make sense for Rivaille to go to the Court meetings.

Well if you don't want Rivaille's father to show up to council meetings, just say he's either not a representative or tends not to show up for reason x/y/z- none of it requires designating him as Head of House?

Mara shows up to Council meetings, but so do her mother and aunt, so I don't think there's a limit to how many representatives show up from one family.

Working Kermit The Frog GIF

it is done.

I'll have a post up soon too. :) Dear goodness I have done it . I posted. First post. My character is doing nothing of importance right now. But she is in her quarters now. Being creepy and dark ya -

Last edited:
Posting rounds? I didn't see any rules about that?
So-so sorry if I missed anything and please let me know FaeFoolery FaeFoolery if you need me to change anything about my posting, I will no problem.

It wasn't stated one way or the other- that's just generally my default expectation with group RPs, so I just wanted to get clarification ^^

Oops
If we are, then I'll delete my post! Sorry!

Fae seems really understanding.
I'm certain they will clarify the information in no time.

Also, wanted to make a mention. Your character is so adorable with their descriptions of themselves. Really like the posting layout too with the chapter headings. :)

Oh, I didn't specify if we were doing rounds or not, but I would try to stick to doing so just so that no one ends up left behind. If you go a little out of order that's fine though. Also, I really like everyone's replies so far!

Okay, so AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa and I discussed it and that Raghnall and Rivaille/Raziel are cousins. Raghnall's father was the older brother to Rivaille/Raziel's father, making him the proper Head of the House. However it was never properly established if the Household would fall under Raghnall or his uncle. Thus delicious, delicious drama.

Oh, I didn't specify if we were doing rounds or not, but I would try to stick to doing so just so that no one ends up left behind. If you go a little out of order that's fine though. Also, I really like everyone's replies so far!
Okay, are we doing rounds or not? Because your response made me think we were, but then you also replied in IC, so now I am extra confused x.x

Okay, are we doing rounds or not? Because your response made me think we were, but then you also replied in IC, so now I am extra confused x.x
Apologies for the confusion, I'm new to this site so I assumed rounds just meant in turns.

Apologies for the confusion, I'm new to this site so I assumed rounds just meant in turns.
Yeah, so typically a round means that the GM posts, and then all the players have a set amount of time (usually a week or the like) to get in a post for each of their characters before the GM posts again, beginning a new round.

But since there are 5 characters that have yet to be posted for and meanwhile 2 have already been posted for twice, I am confused ^^"

It can mean different things to different players. A "round" of turns, this means everyone posts once and until everyone has posted you don't post again and some would call this double posting. Which can be seen as rude to some people. I would think having a light rounds guideline open to forgiveness just fine. As long as everyone is mindful to add sufficient information in their next post. It doesn't appear like people are in the habit of ping post here anyway which works in your benefit. People should be able to catch up just fine by adding or adjusting posts. Generally with a good group of people it's not much of a problem. Because you also don't want to dead lock your characters into no motion if things ever get slow. That's a great opportunity to be lenient on the rounds rule. This site can be overwhelming but you'll get the hang of it soon. I'm certain

I think your doing really great right now Fae :)

Added: Oh, also didn't see Ayama's post but they explained it very well too

Last edited:
It can mean different things to different players. A "round" of turns, this means everyone posts once and until everyone has posted you don't post again and some would call this double posting. Which can be seen as rude to some people. I would think having a light rounds guideline open to forgiveness just fine. As long as everyone is mindful to add sufficient information in their next post. It doesn't appear like people are in the habit of ping post here anyway which works in your benefit. People should be able to catch up just fine by adding or adjusting posts. Generally with a good group of people it's not much of a problem. Because you also don't want to dead lock your characters into no motion if things ever get slow. That's a great opportunity to be lenient on the rounds rule. This site can be overwhelming but you'll get the hang of it soon. I'm certain

I think your doing really great right now Fae :)

Added: Oh, also didn't see Ayama's post but they explained it very well too
Aha thanks! ;P

So I'm going over plots and, with Cryptid having not been online for a couple days and Eden therefore out of the picture, I was wondering how you would feel about Evelyn being employed by the Bathorys? Totally understand if you want to keep her as an independant just serving the Court in general, but just thought there could be some potential for interesting dynamics there, considering how Evelyn feels about vampires and all~ Lmk! ^^

Aha thanks! ;P

So I'm going over plots and, with Cryptid having not been online for a couple days and Eden therefore out of the picture, I was wondering how you would feel about Evelyn being employed by the Bathorys? Totally understand if you want to keep her as an independant just serving the Court in general, but just thought there could be some potential for interesting dynamics there, considering how Evelyn feels about vampires and all~ Lmk! ^^

I don't think it would be in Evelyn's best interest to serve the Black Dalia or Bathory's.
Evelyn has goals and motives and serving someone would just get in her way.
She is remaining independent for now until I get a firm grasp of what motivates her alliances.
Though, like I said, I don't think Evelyn would serve the Bathory's.
Cleaning up after people in general is enough for her to take lol
Though, thank you for the suggestion! :)

Last edited:
Also, wanted to make a mention. Your character is so adorable with their descriptions of themselves. Really like the posting layout too with the chapter headings. :)
awww! Tysm! That really means a lot to me! ^^
I always love making wholesome OCs, but nobody really complements me on them.
But, you're the first one! So, thank you!

awww! Tysm! That really means a lot to me! ^^
I always love making wholesome OCs, but nobody really complements me on them.
But, you're the first one! So, thank you!
You are so welcome. People should complement each other more when it comes to role playing. I feel like we don't do it enough these days.
I love wholesome characters too. Though Evelyn has her dark histories, thoughts and motives, she too to her core is a good person.
Wholesome.

You are so welcome. People should complement each other more when it comes to role playing. I feel like we don't do it enough these days.
I love wholesome characters too. Though Evelyn has her dark histories, thoughts and motives, she too to her core is a good person.
Wholesome.
Hehe! :3

I really really would like to get another Evelyn post up today because it's my day off.

added: but will hold off for a little bit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back