• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Court of Blood OOC

work-busy.gif

FaeFoolery FaeFoolery Managarmrr Managarmrr CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Solaris_ Solaris_ AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Israel Israel Soviet Panda Soviet Panda KAOS KAOS

Working on posts and still waiting for a definitive response on posting rounds but, in the meantime, since this RP is very focused on character relationships and interactions, I made a little code to help us keep track of them all, that way we can look up our characters and see which plots are still missing and needing to be filled, and reach out accordingly ^^

For Mara and Thea, I'd definitely be interested to know how y'all's characters view and feel about them, whether we can establish any events in a shared past, &/or anything that might be likely to happen or develop between them over the course of the RP. Open to any ideas you might have- friends, comrades, lovers, exes, rivals, enemies- you name it!

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I had an idea that perhaps Godric had sought out Thea's support for his bid to the Throne in the past and, though she had refused, she's also never told the other vampires about it, because she had felt his approach to be a respectful one. What do you think?

The Bathorys
  • Lady Amaranth
    Eden De La Cour
    Overview
    Name/Nickname(s)/Title(s)
    The Black Dahlia - Lady Dulcamara Amaranth, Viscountess of Bathory ('Lady Amaranth', 'Mara')
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    222 (looks 22) - she/her
    Personality
    Amaranth is an interesting contradiction, in that she has a firm belief in both her species' and her family's superiority and exalted place in the world, and yet she genuinely likes people- from all walks of life-, and is surprisingly likeable herself in return. She enjoys scintillating conversation, and the fine art of flirtation.
    Powers
    Amaranth is super fast and super strong, fast-healing, and able to hypnotize mortals and younger vampires.
    Family
    The Right Honorable Lady Alethea, Countess of Bathory (mother), The Honorable Lady Belladonna Bathory (aunt).
    Motivation
    To claim the Throne of Night and restore power to the Court of Blood.
    Relationships
    Mara
    N/A
    Eden
    Her oldest and closest friend- Mara trusts her completely.
    Heavenly
    Mara sees Heavenly as a rival for the Throne.
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    Mara views her as rash and irresponsible.
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    Though she doesn't necessarily like or trust him, her family has been pushing to arrange a match between them to consolidate power in a bid to win the Throne.
    Rivaille
    Someone she longs to take revenge on. She once thought they could've had something beautiful and ruled side by side, until she realized Rivaille's priorities lay in his experiments and his own amusement. She's hated him ever since.
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    Although she agrees with the vampire's stance against having men in power, she doesn't plan to ever let her near the Throne- unless it's under her rule.
    Godric
    She respects this vampire's resilience, age, and strength. Someone else she would like to have working for her once she takes the Throne.
    Rennick
    Her initial impression of the lycan will be a mixture of fear and disapproval, though it's possible that these feelings might later evolve.
    Evelyn
    --

The Karnsteins
  • Heavenly Karnstein
    Ulric Deville
    Anthea Nightshade
    Overview
    Heavenly Karnstein
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    160 (looks 16) - she/her
    Personality
    Heavenly is like her name states: She's like an angel! She is very sweet, kind-hearted, innocent, and gentle! She will be very shy at first. But, when she gets serious, she is a sadistic killing machine! She is also very childish and naïve.
    Powers
    Her powers are superhuman speed and strength, hyper regeneration and the ability to control plants and animals as well as hypnotizing mortals and younger vampires.
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    N/A
    Ulric
    Her fiance- cares for her deeply.
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    The two are good friends.
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    They're friendly towards each other.
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    He is currently her bodyguard.
    Evelyn
    --

The Varneys
  • Lady Cordelia
    Rowan Lenoir
    Raziel Ruthven
    Overview
    Lady Cordelia Varney, Viscountess of Varney ('Cora')
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - she/her
    Personality
    Cora is confident, sarcastic, flirty, and lively. She's protective of those close to her and isn't afraid to stand up for what/who she believes in.
    Powers
    Telekinesis, a captivating aura that draws people in (charisma), the lack of the vampire weakness to sunlight, supernatural speed.
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    To live life to the fullest (she doesn't much care about taking on the Throne of Night herself, but she'd rather not see power fall into the wrong hands).
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    They have been good friends for a long time.
    Ulric
    They are friendly towards each other.
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    N/A
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    The two are quite close.
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

The Ruthvens
  • Raghnall Ruthven
    Rivaille Ruthven
    Esma Di Siena
    Overview
    Lord Raghnall Ruthven
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - he/him
    Personality
    --
    Powers
    --
    Family
    Rivaille Ruthven, Raziel Ruthven.
    Motivation
    To assume Dracula's position of power over the Court of Blood.
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    --
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    --
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    N/A
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    The two are close.
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

Independants
  • Sorana Moarte
    Godric Wylde
    Rennick Kaltenbrun
    Evelyn
    Overview
    Sorana Moarte
    Species
    Made vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - she/her
    Personality
    --
    Powers
    Can turn into a crow and dissolve into mist, heals rapidly, can hypnotize mortals who look into her eyes.
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    Sorana loathes those who exert their power over others, especially men, and she feels the only way she'll never be mistreated again is if she has extreme power.
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    --
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    --
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    N/A
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

Last edited:
Ayama Ayama

The way I maneuver my characters is generally pretty organic. I've only posted once for her and I'm still feeling her out. But I will let you know if any idea's or inspiration comes to mind. Likely in an inbox.
As for the rounds why not inbox Fae about it? They are pretty understanding and prompt to respond.

FaeFoolery FaeFoolery Managarmrr Managarmrr CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Solaris_ Solaris_ AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Israel Israel Soviet Panda Soviet Panda KAOS KAOS

Working on posts and still waiting for a definitive response on posting rounds but, in the meantime, since this RP is very focused on character relationships and interactions, I made a little code to help us keep track of them all, that way we can look up our characters and see which plots are still missing and needing to be filled, and reach out accordingly ^^

For Mara and Thea, I'd definitely be interested to know how y'all's characters view and feel about them, whether we can establish any events in a shared past, &/or anything that might be likely to happen or develop between them over the course of the RP. Open to any ideas you might have- friends, comrades, lovers, exes, rivals, enemies- you name it!

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I had an idea that perhaps Godric had sought out Thea's support for his bid to the Throne in the past and, though she had refused, she'd also never told the other vampires about it, because she had felt his approach to be a respectful one. What do you think?

The Bathorys
  • Lady Amaranth
    Eden De La Cour
    Overview
    The Black Dahlia - Lady Dulcamara Amaranth, Viscountess of Bathory ('Lady Amaranth', 'Mara')
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    222 (looks 22) - she/her
    Personality
    Amaranth is an interesting contradiction, in that she has a firm belief in both her species' and her family's superiority and exalted place in the world, and yet she genuinely likes people- from all walks of life-, and is surprisingly likeable herself in return. She enjoys scintillating conversation, and the fine art of flirtation.
    Powers
    Amaranth is super fast and super strong, fast-healing, and able to hypnotize mortals and younger vampires.
    Family
    The Right Honorable Lady Alethea, Countess of Bathory (mother), The Honorable Lady Belladonna Bathory (aunt).
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    N/A
    Eden
    Heavenly
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    Though she doesn't necessarily like or trust him, her family has been pushing to arrange a match between them to consolidate power in a bid to win the Throne.
    Rivaille
    Someone she longs to take revenge on. She once thought they could've had something beautiful and ruled side by side, until she realized Rivaille's priorities lay in his experiments and his own amusement. She's hated him ever since.
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    Although she agrees with the vampire's stance against having men in power, she doesn't plan to ever let her near the Throne- unless it's under her rule.
    Godric
    She respects this vampire's resilience, age, and strength. Someone else she would like to have working for her once she takes the Throne.
    Rennick
    Her initial impression of the lycan will be a mixture of fear and disapproval, though it's possible that these feelings might later evolve.
    Evelyn
    --

The Karnsteins
  • Heavenly Karnstein
    Ulric Deville
    Anthea Nightshade
    Overview
    Heavenly Karnstein
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    160 (looks 16) - she/her
    Personality
    Heavenly is like her name states: She's like an angel! She is very sweet, kind-hearted, innocent, and gentle! She will be very shy at first. But, when she gets serious, she is a sadistic killing machine! She is also very childish and naïve.
    Powers
    Her powers are superhuman speed and strength, hyper regeneration and the ability to control plants and animals as well as hypnotizing mortals and younger vampires.
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    N/A
    Ulric
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    Evelyn
    --

The Varneys
  • Lady Cordelia
    Rowan Lenoir
    Raziel Ruthven
    Overview
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - she/her
    Personality
    Cora is confident, sarcastic, flirty, and lively. She's protective of those close to her and isn't afraid to stand up for what/who she believes in.
    Powers
    Telekinesis, a captivating aura that draws people in (charisma), the lack of the vampire weakness to sunlight, supernatural speed.
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    To live life to the fullest (she doesn't much care about taking on the Throne of Night herself, but she'd rather not see power fall into the wrong hands).
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    Ulric
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    N/A
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    The two are quite close.
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

The Ruthvens
  • Raghnall Ruthven
    Rivaille Ruthven
    Esma Di Siena
    Overview
    Lord Raghnall Ruthven
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - he/him
    Personality
    --
    Powers
    --
    Family
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    --
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    --
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    N/A
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    The two are close.
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

Independants
  • Sorana Moarte
    Godric Wylde
    Rennick Kaltenbrun
    Evelyn
    Overview
    Sorana Moarte
    Species
    Made vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - she/her
    Personality
    --
    Powers
    Can turn into a crow and dissolve into mist, heals rapidly, can hypnotize mortals who look into her eyes.
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    Sorana loathes those who exert their power over others, especially men, and she feels the only way she'll never be mistreated again is if she has extreme power.
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    --
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    --
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    N/A
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

I can agree to this development. It'd take a lot for Godric to approach her and ask her for her support in his bid for the throne due to the fact that she's a member of one of the Great Houses and fellow contender to the throne, but fortune favors the bold.

Ayama Ayama

The way I maneuver my characters is generally pretty organic. I've only posted once for her and I'm still feeling her out. But I will let you know if any idea's or inspiration comes to mind. Likely in an inbox.
As for the rounds why not inbox Fae about it? They are pretty understanding and prompt to respond.
That sounds good- I'll wait to see if inspiration strikes! ^^
I actually did send a PM, but have not yet received a response ._.

I can agree to this development. It'd take a lot for Godric to approach her and ask her for her support in his bid for the throne due to the fact that she's a member of one of the Great Houses and fellow contender to the throne, but fortune favors the bold.
I have some confusion on your response, as it made me think that you were referring to Mara rather than Thea- would you mind clarifying?

I have some confusion on your response, as it made me think that you were referring to Mara rather than Thea- would you mind clarifying?
I am mixing up the two, my apologies. I can agree to Godric having approached Thea the witch and asking her for her support in his bid for the throne.

Random and I'm not certain why this popped into my head but I'd love for Evelyn to have a familiar she can talk to like through her mind. I mean I know it might not be on par to the dark theme of the roleplay but I really want her to have a gigi. Like a confidant who's just ridiculous. Because she's so reserved and quiet.
c631cf8acc74397fd569600335550ea0.gif

Oh college! What you taking! :)
computer science 😤 no coding classes this semester though because for some reason my college only has one C++ 2 professor who got filled up

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I had an idea that perhaps Godric had sought out Thea's support for his bid to the Throne in the past and, though she had refused, she's also never told the other vampires about it, because she had felt his approach to be a respectful one. What do you think?

The Bathorys
  • Lady Amaranth
    Eden De La Cour
    Overview
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    222 (looks 22) - she/her
    Personality
    Powers
    Family
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    N/A
    Eden
    Heavenly
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    Rivaille
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    Godric
    Rennick
    Evelyn
    --

The Karnsteins
  • Heavenly Karnstein
    Ulric Deville
    Anthea Nightshade
    Overview
    Heavenly Karnstein
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    160 (looks 16) - she/her
    Personality
    Powers
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    N/A
    Ulric
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    Evelyn
    --

The Varneys
  • Lady Cordelia
    Rowan Lenoir
    Raziel Ruthven
    Overview
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - she/her
    Personality
    Powers
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    Ulric
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    N/A
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    The two are quite close.
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

The Ruthvens
  • Raghnall Ruthven
    Rivaille Ruthven
    Esma Di Siena
    Overview
    Lord Raghnall Ruthven
    Species
    Pureblood vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - he/him
    Personality
    --
    Powers
    --
    Family
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    --
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    --
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    N/A
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    The two are close.
    Sorana
    --
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

Independants
  • Sorana Moarte
    Godric Wylde
    Rennick Kaltenbrun
    Evelyn
    Overview
    Sorana Moarte
    Species
    Made vampire
    Age - Pronouns
    ? - she/her
    Personality
    --
    Powers
    Family
    --
    Motivation
    Relationships
    Mara
    --
    Eden
    --
    Heavenly
    --
    Ulric
    --
    Thea
    --
    Cora
    --
    Raz
    --
    Rowan
    --
    Raghnall
    --
    Rivaille
    --
    Esma
    --
    Sorana
    N/A
    Godric
    --
    Rennick
    --
    Evelyn
    --

also this is really cool??

Just got back from a three day wedding. I had a really great time but I'm very happy to be home lol

Busy, tired, but good. Got a post nearly ready to go for Thea, except that I can't really finish it until I know what her relationship is like with the other people already in the room, so I'm waiting to hear back on that for Sorana, Ulric, Cora, and Rivaille ( FaeFoolery FaeFoolery CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR Solaris_ Solaris_ Israel Israel ) ^^" How do be you today/tonight?
I feel like because Thea is so easy to provoke, Rivaille probably enjoys messing with her.

Lol, I'm not sure. What makes Thea's skin crawl or would normally ruffle her feathers?
I think if you make light of her usefulness or skills as a witch that's basically a one-way ticket to insta-rage xD Also I know he hasn't shown up yet, but what do you think the relationship between Raz and my gals is like?

Let's see.

Raziel is cautious around most individuals outside of the Varneys, but if they treat Rowan and Cordelia well he is probably kind and respectful.

I'll try to make a breakdown in a bit for Raziel and Rivaille and their relationships to the other characters. If anyone wants a specific relationship between your characters and Raziel and/or Rivaille, then let me know!

I'm posting Evelyn again tomorrow. She might eves drop a bit on what's going on. Be a little slinky.

Hope everyone is good!

Happy Monday everyone!
giphy.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back