• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HAVEN'S BLADE (OoC)

Would you like to use Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Characters
Here
It seems peeps voted to use discord as I myself prefer to chat there faster. But I am still willing to use this OOC too.

dust is poisonous to people when ingested/injected.. but if your semblance works in a way that requires you to do as such, I imagine it would lessen the poisonous or negate those effects on you to at least some degree.
but there were people in RWBY who literally jammed dust crystals into their bodies to gain some effect out of it, though that was it brings pain to the user till the dust is used up.

Fusing Dust with One's Body​

Hazel, after infusing himself with Electricity and Fire Dust crystals​
An effective, though unorthodox, use of Dust is physical infusion within one's body. Hazel Rainart is the first to display the method of fusing Dust with oneself, by stabbing Dust crystals into his arms. As shown in "Vault of the Spring Maiden" when Hazel Rainart stabs a few Lightning Dust crystals into his arms. The process causes his muscles to grow exponentially, enhancing his strikes proportional to that growth, while the electrical overflow discharges from his entire body.​
Apparently, there is a limit to how much raw Dust an ordinary person is capable of metabolizing at a time. A prime example of this is how Hazel is only capable of utilizing as much Dust as he does due to his Numbing Agent rendering him impervious to the sensation of pain.​

Mangos lazy gamer, Karcen Cheshire cat, mine Skadi+Robin hood fox [still wondering if i want to go girl or guy but so far i only found good art of a girl so might as well go with it.]

there will be a lot and i do mean a lot of "you Mist" jokes, with mist standing for missed, cause they turned into mist to not be hit.
ah, Like Cheshire from both the live action and the cartoon movie, I guess I'm gonna b r a c e myself for the mist jokes.

ah, Like Cheshire from both the live action and the cartoon movie, I guess I'm gonna b r a c e myself for the mist jokes.
Yes her semblance is pretty much to be the Cheshire cat from more the live action movie but really either version

Mangos lazy gamer, Karcen Cheshire cat, mine Skadi+Robin hood fox [still wondering if i want to go girl or guy but so far i only found good art of a girl so might as well go with it.]
Just flip a coin and see what the coin says, that's how I created Anoches (a character who, in my own canon, isn't alive)

i mean i got about 45 arts, boiled them down to 11 arts... if you want you can help, I will dm them to you on discord..

I might go ahead and play a chara I made for another rwby rp that I didn't get to play at all because it just died. That or another chara for the same RP that I barely got to play as.

I feel that, had a character I enjoyed rping as and then he got stuck in limbo, not once but twice!

I forgot to describe my character, if I had to give them a brief description I'd say.

Ray Of Sunshine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back