• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HAVEN'S BLADE (OoC)

Would you like to use Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Characters
Here
thats the thing Hazels semblance is numbing agent, it made him feel no pain at all, from the dust injection. sure dust gave him extra powers but it is painful to have in your body by default.

Hazel's Semblance, Numbing Agent, rendered him insensitive to pain, allowing him to ignore injury and inject vast amounts of Dust into his body without any immediate consequence. However, despite this he was still susceptible to being injured, but counteracted his injuries through his Aura and his vast Aura reserves to heal injuries sustained in battle.

thats the thing Hazels semblance is numbing agent, it made him feel no pain at all, from the dust injection. sure dust gave him extra powers but it is painful to have in your body by default.
That's true. But that just means that injection dust hurts a lot, not that it's poisonous to do so.

i mean it is a bit of common sense. you are inserting minerals into your body, up to a certain amount per person is ok, but more than that amount will poison a person.

Apparently, there is a limit to how much raw Dust an ordinary person is capable of metabolizing at a time. A prime example of this is how Hazel is only capable of utilizing as much Dust as he does due to his Numbing Agent rendering him impervious to the sensation of pain.

so by common logic, up to a certain point its ok, after that its pain a lot of it if someone had to activate his numbing agent semblance to be able to function.

but it at the same time it was never obviously stated in any RWBY media that dust is poisonous, but at the same time the main cast never consumed or injected it, even Nora didn't do it with lighting dust, which technically her semblance should be able to nullify the effect if the dust fully transformed into its elemental properties.
Which means that she isn't doing that for a reason, probably that there is left over inert dust after doing so which will cause trouble if a certain amount deposits itself in your body.
kinda like heavy metals, for example lead or even silver.

but it at the same time it was never obviously stated in any RWBY media that dust is poisonous
All I'm saying is that the guy whose fighting style revolved around showing dust crystals into him never showed any adverse side-effect from doing so. Which points to the fact that it isn't harmful in the long run.

Last edited:
can't find anything about adverse health effects. So it seems more once you body hits a limit of dust you might not be able to use more of it over it giving you dust cancer. main cast and group likely doesn't use dust because hazel doing his dust thing wasn't thought of till latter, and hazel uses stabilized dust because otherwise dust is explosive. also dust is meant to cost a bunch so only 1 character in the main group likely has the cash to use dust as a disposable power up. Not to mention most people have a semblance that gives them some way to fight or use it in a fight hazel doesn't yeah he can get hit without feeling it, but aura tends to deal with that anyways. So yeah its more likely people don't snort dust to power up because it isn't that useful for them and they can't afford the stabilized dust to use it constantly.

Sorry for mismanagement of my rp. I was going through a rough time and a lot of things were keeping me from being active. But, I’m ready to be active again in RPing.

HI IM AM SOOO SORRY. Internet went down during a double storm here where I am from and my family has been sick for this whole week. But I have prepared the cs and will post hours from now as my internet is still acting choppy and unreliable.

Again i'm sorry for my radio silence.

HI IM AM SOOO SORRY. Internet went down during a double storm here where I am from and my family has been sick for this whole week. But I have prepared the cs and will post hours from now as my internet is still acting choppy and unreliable.

lol double message

It’s ok have hugs

Megilagor Megilagor @lizardanya @Zenritch @Neuro Vampire @DistractionAttack Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @MangoGoGo @SavannahSmiles @GamerKitty205 Karcen Karcen Pumpkid Pumpkid IG42 IG42 Nellancholy Nellancholy Table Table Talathel Talathel Cogwork Cogwork

Hello. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting here is the CS page. I will be making the discord shortly. Ask me if you guys have any questions.

Last edited:
HI Nomad13 Nomad13 this the OOC (Out of character) chat where we mostly discuss plots talk to folks and etc. Welcome!

You will be the last one to be accepted in. Lots of folks already, you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back