• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
SheepKing SheepKing

As the Lake Group has been stuck there for over a year, I'm seriously considering pushing the scene along and temporarily playing Hazy and Forever's characters as NPCs. I do not plan to drop them from the RP at this time, but I want to press on.

Are there any goals, ideas, or plans you have in mind for Zelda? If so, I can see if I can make them happen. I've planned on Lunaris's troops finally arriving at the Lake and using that event to remove Peach from the scene, but if you'd like I can have them go after Zelda too, and she can have a direct confrontation with Lunaris and Cia. Or I could use it to simply remove Zelda from the rest of the Lake Group if you'd rather something else happen.

SheepKing SheepKing

As the Lake Group has been stuck there for over a year, I'm seriously considering pushing the scene along and temporarily playing Hazy and Forever's characters as NPCs. I do not plan to drop them from the RP at this time, but I want to press on.

Are there any goals, ideas, or plans you have in mind for Zelda? If so, I can see if I can make them happen. I've planned on Lunaris's troops finally arriving at the Lake and using that event to remove Peach from the scene, but if you'd like I can have them go after Zelda too, and she can have a direct confrontation with Lunaris and Cia. Or I could use it to simply remove Zelda from the rest of the Lake Group if you'd rather something else happen.
I’d be totally up for a Zelda kidnapping! Dhsjfjdj all the non-canon talk w/ Lunaris and Zelda certainly does have me looking forward to seeing how an actual confrontation between them will finally play out in the rp lol (And can also foresee some potentially very interesting interactions between Cia and Zelda as well!), and that’d probably be the smoothest means of setting it up. And who doesn’t love a good prison escape plot every once in a while 🤭

SheepKing SheepKing Sorry to ping you as well, but I've been going back and forth on asking since I didn't wanna seem like a dick or naggy but I was wondering if you planned to post for Inkling any time soon? It's been quite awhile since one. Not sure if you just aren't feeling her anymore or something, which is fine if that's the case, but I just don't wanna be left hanging is all

SheepKing SheepKing Sorry to ping you as well, but I've been going back and forth on asking since I didn't wanna seem like a dick or naggy but I was wondering if you planned to post for Inkling any time soon? It's been quite awhile since one. Not sure if you just aren't feeling her anymore or something, which is fine if that's the case, but I just don't wanna be left hanging is all
Please don’t feel bad about asking! Admittedly I have been struggling thinking up what to post for Inkling mostly due to how long I’ve stalled on her/not being super sure on how to contribute to the riddle solving that’s going on. And on the 17th I'm heading back to college so I’ve been having to focus on that as well. It’s still no excuse for how long she’s gone without a post and I really should have communicated better with y'all about that 🙇‍♀️

Please don’t feel bad about asking! Admittedly I have been struggling thinking up what to post for Inkling mostly due to how long I’ve stalled on her/not being super sure on how to contribute to the riddle solving that’s going on. And on the 17th I'm heading back to college so I’ve been having to focus on that as well. It’s still no excuse for how long she’s gone without a post and I really should have communicated better with y'all about that 🙇‍♀️
All good. Given my last post wrapped up the poem I hope to push them towards something more involved. I just didn't know if you were still planning on keeping her around or not. I don't wanna be dragging people along if they're not having fun and/or don't have muse for characters especially since Joker is clearly high muse character

All good. Given my last post wrapped up the poem I hope to push them towards something more involved. I just didn't know if you were still planning on keeping her around or not. I don't wanna be dragging people along if they're not having fun and/or don't have muse for characters especially since Joker is clearly high muse character
I’ll be sure to take another look at Joker’s post and start back up on Inkling as soon as I can! Unfortunately it might still be a bit because of the moving stuff but to give a general estimate I think by the end of next week I should hopefully be in the place to really throw myself into putting something up for Inkling, even if it’s just something small to keep the plot moving again.

Regarding my muse, I think it’s not so much Inkling herself that’s giving me trouble, but her being in a bit of an awkward position (which really is my own fault) that I just really need to stop procrastinating on and simply brute force through to get it back on track. But if things really don’t get any better in the long run, then I may eventually consider temporarily shelving her or another of my characters until I can get in the right headspace again. But that’s like the worst case scenario, I genuinely love all my silly goobers and I really wanna try to make sure they all get the attention they deserve.

Last edited:
I’ll be sure to take another look at Joker’s post and start back up on Inkling as soon as I can! Unfortunately it might still be a bit because of the moving stuff but to give a general estimate I think by the end of next week I should hopefully be in the place to really throw myself into putting something up for Inkling, even if it’s just something small to keep the plot moving again.

Regarding my muse, I think it’s not so much Inkling herself that’s giving me trouble, but her being in a bit of an awkward position (which really is my own fault) that I just really need to stop procrastinating on and simply brute force through to get it back on track. But if things really don’t get any better in the long run, then I may eventually consider temporarily shelving her or another of my characters until I can get in the right headspace again. But that’s like the worst case scenario, I genuinely love all my silly goobers and I really wanna try to make sure they all get the attention they deserve.
Completely understandable. I wouldn't expect you to post if you're busy especially with moving cuz I know how much of a pain in the ass that can be and how draining it is. I was more curious if you planned to post at all. Besides, there hasn't been a Paula post either since my last Joker one so there isn't a huge rush

Hopefully we can get her out of the awkward position. I'd like to have them get more involved in something plot related, possibly a pillar, if not encountering the troops Lunaris had ordered to be stationed at Pokemon Centers nearby so maybe that will help with things because I'd hate for you to shelf Inkling. I've loved your portrayal of her and have had a ton of fun rping against her with Joker. Ofc if you have any ideas too feel free to throw them out cuz it's more fun when we're all brainstorming after all

Man, seeing you guys interact with each other constantly reminds me how late I was to the party. Still considering a second character, but for later. Not right now.

Besides I got lucky with Mewtwo. Not only was he a Smash character but a character I wanted to play for a while.

I'm here to be off topic per usual and offer a couple doodles I did the last couple days
yoshiflower.png
pyrajoker.png

This is unlikely to happen given Byleth is pretty chill, but Layton suggesting the use the map to find the kiddos only for Byleth to giving the sassiest/most sarcastic "You mean the map that Sora has?" is a funny mental image

Don't worry about it too much lol. It happens. Clearly Layton was distracted so it's easy to forget!

very off topic but in Splatoon 3 this big splatfest just ended (theme was past vs present vs future) and I made some silly art related to it

1726459679666.png
(the one on left is my in game character lol)
Unfortunately Team Present didn’t win 😞. But I bet Inkling/Captain probs would have been ecstatic that Team Past won! I wonder if she’d get all nostalgic for the big splatfest events of the past 💭

Last edited:
very off topic but in Splatoon 3 this big splatfest just ended (theme was past vs present vs future) and I made some silly art related to it

View attachment 1185368
(the one on left is my in game character lol)
Unfortunately Team Present didn’t win 😞. But I bet Inkling/Captain probs would have been ecstatic that Team Past won! I wonder if she’d get all nostalgic for the big splatfest events of the past 💭
Inkling 100% was somewhere at the Grand Fest watching the concert(s) going on and you can't tell me otherwise. She is the Squid Sister's #1 fan (well except maybe Cap'n Cuttlefish, but he has grandpa status so lol)

That actually gives me the thought of what if the Splatoon Idols are in Lumiose City for the contest K.K. is holding??? The thought of Inkling trying to stop Joker from stealing the prize from Callie and Marie cuz they ended up being the winners would be kinda funny

Inkling 100% was somewhere at the Grand Fest watching the concert(s) going on and you can't tell me otherwise. She is the Squid Sister's #1 fan (well except maybe Cap'n Cuttlefish, but he has grandpa status so lol)

That actually gives me the thought of what if the Splatoon Idols are in Lumiose City for the contest K.K. is holding??? The thought of Inkling trying to stop Joker from stealing the prize from Callie and Marie cuz they ended up being the winners would be kinda funny
Fhdjfkkfkf Inkling was totally at the concert, but she sprained a tentacle from head banging too hard and had to go home early/j

And omg yesss, considering KK Slider has already opened for the Splatoon idols’ concerts, it’d totally make sense for Callie and Marie to come to his contest! Lmao and Joker may not understand but if there’s one thing in this world that Inkling values, it’s those heavenly melodies!

Fhdjfkkfkf Inkling was totally at the concert, but she sprained a tentacle from head banging too hard and had to go home early/j

And omg yesss, considering KK Slider has already opened for the Splatoon idols’ concerts, it’d totally make sense for Callie and Marie to come to his contest! Lmao and Joker may not understand but if there’s one thing in this world that Inkling values, it’s those heavenly melodies!
Inkling trying to explain why Joker can’t just steal from the Squid Sisters. They worked hard for that prize! She completely forgets to mention that they’re also her fellow agents and he finds out the hard way when he’s either smacked with Callie’s roller or shot by Marie’s charger. He comes back to the others covered in pink or green ink and a very unhappy expression in his face

Also Inkling trying to make him understand just why they’re so great. She’s decking him out in Squid Sister merch and bringing him to the encore concert they decided to throw after winning I have the dumb thought of him having one of the silly headbands with the plush heads of the two like some of the Jellyfish had in the Grand Fest LOL

It might take me a bit longer than I thought to start posting again...so anyone who's waiting for me and can skip me, go ahead 😅

I’d be all about the Inkling-Joker thing at the concert, but I’ve never played a Splatoon game. If folks want to work with me to make that event happen in the RP, I’m up for it.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 How does Mog know that Odessa is an enemy? No one knew she was even there until she got swatted by a vine, and the group has never seen her before.

I’d be all about the Inkling-Joker thing at the concert, but I’ve never played a Splatoon game. If folks want to work with me to make that event happen in the RP, I’m up for it.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 How does Mog know that Odessa is an enemy? No one knew she was even there until she got swatted by a vine, and the group has never seen her before.
I’d be down to make the concert a thing in the RP. I see Paula as a concert goer as it was plot purposes for earthbound. Though for the RP sounds like fun :)

Of course of course. I'm just spitballing ideas rn. We can always plan something more concrete together once/if the group gets close to Lumiose City. I figure the contest K.K. is hosting could be fun to have some characters across various games to show up, especially those who are musically talented. Would be fun lil cameos. Could have people/groups like the Squid Sisters, Off the Hook, and Deep Cut from Splatoon, Risette from Persona, or Azura and Dorothea from Fire Emblem just to name some possibilities from series I'm obviously very familiar with. There is a lot that could be done with it to make it fun

Inkling trying to explain why Joker can’t just steal from the Squid Sisters. They worked hard for that prize! She completely forgets to mention that they’re also her fellow agents and he finds out the hard way when he’s either smacked with Callie’s roller or shot by Marie’s charger. He comes back to the others covered in pink or green ink and a very unhappy expression in his face

Also Inkling trying to make him understand just why they’re so great. She’s decking him out in Squid Sister merch and bringing him to the encore concert they decided to throw after winning I have the dumb thought of him having one of the silly headbands with the plush heads of the two like some of the Jellyfish had in the Grand Fest LOL
The last thing Joker sees before getting 360 no-scoped in the face with ink:
1726530877030.gif

but omg Inkling’s absolutely gonna illuminate him on the greatness of Squid Sisters! Dhsjfjdj I could totally imagine him standing smack dab in a sea of jellyfish, inklings, and octolings as the only human just being COMPLETELY decked head to toe in merch.

It might take me a bit longer than I thought to start posting again...so anyone who's waiting for me and can skip me, go ahead 😅
lol coming from someone who’s also a bit preoccupied, take as much time as you need!

Like Ploegy said I’d be totally up for planning things further with y’all!

I’d be down to make the concert a thing in the RP. I see Paula as a concert goer as it was plot purposes for earthbound. Though for the RP sounds like fun :)
lol heck maybe the Runaway Five could make a cameo at the concert 🎶

Users who are viewing this thread

Back