• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Having 200 words minimum to post will be an interesting challenge to those starting an interaction.
Most of the players in this game already meet and exceed 200 words so you have plenty of examples you can look at to enhance your own posts. 200 is very lenient when compared to other RPs that establish a word count requirement, and I will not impose a word minimum that I, myself, cannot meet. I really wanted to avoid a word count requirement, but my time being the GM of this game and hearing player feedback has made it clear that I need to be more strict.

No one likes putting a lot of time and effort into making a detailed post that advances the scene only for the responding post to be 1-3 sentences that are just, "(Blank) casts a spell on (Blank) to protect them." or "(Blank) follows the group." If that is all a player gets in response, then they might as well be RPing with themselves. It's very unfair and frustrating, and I'm putting a stop to it.

Programs like Word and Libre Office (which I use) have a word count feature. I believe RPN has one as well, but I do not know how to activate it.

SheepKing SheepKing The doodle of this now exists. Inkling picked out his outfit for him
View attachment 1186028

I gave him some lil Jellyfish buddies cuz why not LOL
OMG OMG OMG!!! Fjcjbjfjvjg g Joker might be too embarrassed to admit it but bro looks absolutely adorable!! Gotta say my favorite part of the fit is definitely the sparkly shorts ✨ ✨ ✨ when I get the time now I totally gotta draw Inkling in a bunch of squid sisters merch too!

SheepKing SheepKing The doodle of this now exists. Inkling picked out his outfit for him
View attachment 1186028

I gave him some lil Jellyfish buddies cuz why not LOL
Okay, I've never played a Splatoon game, but I've decided I'm a Jellyfish fan. They're SO CUTE!!

Oh, and Joker's alright, I guess. 😛 Seriously though, this should actually be a scene in the RP lol

Very clever to use Anna in the Byleth post, btw. I totally forgot about her.

OMG OMG OMG!!! Fjcjbjfjvjg g Joker might be too embarrassed to admit it but bro looks absolutely adorable!! Gotta say my favorite part of the fit is definitely the sparkly shorts ✨ ✨ ✨ when I get the time now I totally gotta draw Inkling in a bunch of squid sisters merch too!
His shorts are inspired by how Callie's bottom part of her outfit is designed. Figured it was a nice touch. Plus the Squid Sister's outfits are sparkly so ofc I had to make them that way lol! You should totally make an Inkling version some time! I'd love to see it!

Okay, I've never played a Splatoon game, but I've decided I'm a Jellyfish fan. They're SO CUTE!!

Oh, and Joker's alright, I guess. 😛 Seriously though, this should actually be a scene in the RP lol

Very clever to use Anna in the Byleth post, btw. I totally forgot about her.
The Jellyfish are just silly lil dudes. Like sheesh look at this lil madlad. No cares in the world
GXegL5kWMAAgIjM

Joker's just a loser. Jellyfish > Joker obviously. And we will see where things go. It'd definitely be fun to have in the rp if it works out!

I've had the thought for awhile and figured it would be perfect way to help let the trio move on without needing to worry of the soldiers and even work Chrom/Robin out of the game. Now if someone ever joins with them they can just act like it never happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back