• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
And unrelated but I started playing echoes of wisdom!

is there a teeny tiny itty bitty part of me that’s still disappointed the Princess Zelda in that game isn’t the same one from the Oracle games?

…maybe 👉👈

But mostly I’m disappointed that the link and Zelda don’t know each other like at all. They’re like actual total strangers. But that’s also just me nitpicking lol. For some positives I’m verrrrry invested in how these versions of Link and Ganon know each other, since Ganon said something that pretty strongly imply that they’ve already encountered each other before the events of the game. But all in all, the game seems pretty dang cute! Fhdjfjf although admittedly I’m not at all that far into it so I’ll have to see how that opinion changes. I thought I was gonna like totk and look how that turned out/hj

Last edited:
And unrelated but I started playing echoes of wisdom!

is there a teeny tiny itty bitty part of me that’s still disappointed the Princess Zelda in that game isn’t the same one from the Oracle games?

…maybe 👉👈

But mostly I’m disappointed that the link and Zelda don’t know each other like at all. They’re like actual total strangers. But that’s also just me nitpicking lol. For some positives I’m verrrrry invested in how these versions of Link and Ganon know each other, since Ganon said something that pretty strongly imply that they’ve already encountered each other before the events of the game. But all in all, the game seems pretty dang cute! Fhdjfjf although admittedly I’m not at all that far into it so I’ll have to see how that opinion changes. I thought I was gonna like totk and look how that turned out/hj
Echoes of Wisdom is already out? I'll have to get a copy! Too bad it's not ALttP Zelda, but at least she isn't a damsel in distress again.

BoTW and TotK stray from the Zelda formula and I could not get into those games myself. That's definitely not to say they're bad games, I just prefer traditional Zelda. If that is the case with EoW, then I'll likely enjoy it.

Echoes of Wisdom is already out? I'll have to get a copy! Too bad it's not ALttP Zelda, but at least she isn't a damsel in distress again.
It only just came out today I believe so understandable why you might not have known lol. I didn’t even realize it was already that time though I’ll likely wait a bit myself though it does look cute

I think I'm gonna try and get a Roxas post up in the next few days since it has been awhile and Shroomie did say to skip her if possible, which I think is very much doable with him

How about a prompt?

For those with PCs from high fantasy settings, how well do you think they've adapted to modern technology and conveniences such as electricity, plumbing, and television?

How about a prompt?

For those with PCs from high fantasy settings, how well do you think they've adapted to modern technology and conveniences such as electricity, plumbing, and television?
Cyan had a hard time assimilating as he’s a 50 year old retainer from a middle age steam punk setting in final fantasy 6. Though it’s slow he’s adapted there’s just things he still has some issues with like driving and language issues. It’s funny cause piloting a magitek armor suit is not as complex as a modern day car. Like having to abide to traffic rules and laws of the road and the signs.

How about a prompt?

Sorry these are very lacking in thought, I've had a long day, but figured I should do this otherwise I'd forget

Shulk and Pyra/Mythra probably aren't too bothered by any of it. Xenoblade is kinda a weird mix of stuff but has a lot of sci-fi so technology isn't too out of the ordinary for the likes of them despite what some of the Xenoblade universe is like

Byleth would adjust to some stuff easily, but generally be curious by a lot of it. There are some weird tech in 3H so honestly he wouldn't be surprised to things like electricity or anything like that. He might find things like phones or even something like Link's Sheikah slate very hard to wrap his head around

How about a prompt?

Zelda: I think Zelda’s natural curiosity would help her to get mostly used to all the new tech around her. lol it might be annoying for the other fighters with her constantly going up to them to ask how such and such works and making them demonstrate for her, but after a while I think she’d be able to adapt decently well. Fbsjfjf but her mind does get blown by the concept of the internet and does spend weeks locked up in her room scouring through Wikipedia article after article, eventually having to be dragged out of there by either Peach or Samus lmao

I imagined Byleth turning on the television for the first time and it's on a music channel that is blasting out LOUD rock music, and he immediately decides right then and there that he doesn't like television. Lol Sonic and Inkling instantly appear upon hearing the music and rock out in the living room, further driving Byleth to leave.

Zelda trying foods like pizza and ice cream for the first time is a cute idea! Hoo boy, poor girl is soon traumatized by what she finds on the internet, but maybe Master Hand has parental controls in place in the Smash House (Smash is for good boys and girls, after all!) and that's not a problem lol

Now I pictured Dark Pit calling Zelda over so she could see him trick Pit into opening a link with a screamer in it.

I imagined Byleth turning on the television for the first time and it's on a music channel that is blasting out LOUD rock music, and he immediately decides right then and there that he doesn't like television. Lol Sonic and Inkling instantly appear upon hearing the music and rock out in the living room, further driving Byleth to leave.

Zelda trying foods like pizza and ice cream for the first time is a cute idea! Hoo boy, poor girl is soon traumatized by what she finds on the internet, but maybe Master Hand has parental controls in place in the Smash House (Smash is for good boys and girls, after all!) and that's not a problem lol

Now I pictured Dark Pit calling Zelda over so she could see him trick Pit into opening a link with a screamer in it.
Dark Pit using the internet to send a screamer to troll Pit.. is peak as well as using fake links a way of rick rolling him XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back