• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
The last thing Joker sees before getting 360 no-scoped in the face with ink:
View attachment 1185540

but omg Inkling’s absolutely gonna illuminate him on the greatness of Squid Sisters! Dhsjfjdj I could totally imagine him standing smack dab in a sea of jellyfish, inklings, and octolings as the only human just being COMPLETELY decked head to toe in merch.

lol coming from someone who’s also a bit preoccupied, take as much time as you need!

Like Ploegy said I’d be totally up for planning things further with y’all!

lol heck maybe the Runaway Five could make a cameo at the concert 🎶
Yeees yeesss yesss let’s do it

Of course of course. I'm just spitballing ideas rn. We can always plan something more concrete together once/if the group gets close to Lumiose City. I figure the contest K.K. is hosting could be fun to have some characters across various games to show up, especially those who are musically talented. Would be fun lil cameos. Could have people/groups like the Squid Sisters, Off the Hook, and Deep Cut from Splatoon, Risette from Persona, or Azura and Dorothea from Fire Emblem just to name some possibilities from series I'm obviously very familiar with. There is a lot that could be done with it to make it fun
After replaying Professor Layton, gotta have Sammy Thunder be there too lol

The last thing Joker sees before getting 360 no-scoped in the face with ink:
1726530877030.gif

but omg Inkling’s absolutely gonna illuminate him on the greatness of Squid Sisters! Dhsjfjdj I could totally imagine him standing smack dab in a sea of jellyfish, inklings, and octolings as the only human just being COMPLETELY decked head to toe in merch.
How he even manages to get obliterated by Marie up close is a real mystery, but he did. Clearly his thieving game was not in peak form to be caught so easily. What a loser thief he is. The green ink is his mark of shame. Hope he has fun getting it out of his hair lol!

This sounds like something I gotta draw, but also I'd have to look for ideas for an entire outfit for him. We will see. But that aside he is standing there, clearly not too happy. He doesn't hate the music, he's just embarrassed he's dressed like this and he failed earlier

After replaying Professor Layton, gotta have Sammy Thunder be there too lol
LOL yes! We gotta have him in there too. He needs his time to shine!

How he even manages to get obliterated by Marie up close is a real mystery, but he did. Clearly his thieving game was not in peak form to be caught so easily. What a loser thief he is. The green ink is his mark of shame. Hope he has fun getting it out of his hair lol!

This sounds like something I gotta draw, but also I'd have to look for ideas for an entire outfit for him. We will see. But that aside he is standing there, clearly not too happy. He doesn't hate the music, he's just embarrassed he's dressed like this and he failed earlier

LOL yes! We gotta have him in there too. He needs his time to shine!
It'd be so funny if Sammy Thunder won!

PLSammyThunderConcert.png

Then he promptly gets captured by Lunaris's goons!

I’ll hopefully get around to writing for Byleth tomorrow since I should have some time

Due to some issues and frustrations folks have shared with me, I'm considering changing and adding new rules. I would like some thoughts and opinions on them.

1. Players who are inactive with no notice for over two months will be dropped from the RP. Hanging around in the OOC thread is fine; I consider that being active and invested. I understand folks are busy. This is for people who just disappear off the face of the earth. I also have no problem with people dropping the game and asking to rejoin later if there are RL things going on that will take up one's time.

2. Adding a requirement of 200 word minimum to posts. I already have a No One Line post rule and I really wanted to avoid adding a word minimum for posts, but there is a problem of some players making very tiny, no-effort posts that add nothing to the scene, does not give other players anything to work with, and forces other players to bear the weight of moving the interaction along. One recent post was around 50 words long, and that's unacceptable. No one can work with that. I've been really lenient on this, and now I feel have to be more strict.

3. This will only apply to new players, but I'm considering restricting PCs to 2. I'm willing to allow players to take up more PCs if they've shown themselves to be invested in the RP and able to handle more characters. I'd rather deal with trying to figure out what to do with 1-2 characters should a player disappear rather than 5-10.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back