• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sorry I haven't been too active in the OOC thread this past week. School work and studying has been frying my brain and I needed a break.

Speaking of military, I'm gonna refer to the military as G.U.N for the remainder of the roleplay, cause I can't keep just calling them the military for the entire roleplay
oh shoot I did not see this while writing Isabelle's post rip. lol but thankfully Isabelle probs wouldn't know who they are either way so she'd probably keep just referring to them just as 'the military' for now 😅 (wait a second...a blonde haired blue eyed child escaped the military with their anthropomorphic companion, has Isabelle been the ultimate life form all along!?!?/j)

oh shoot I did not see this while writing Isabelle's post rip. lol but thankfully Isabelle probs wouldn't know who they are either way so she'd probably keep just referring to them just as 'the military' for now 😅 (wait a second...a blonde haired blue eyed child escaped the military with their anthropomorphic companion, has Isabelle been the ultimate life form all along!?!?/j)
Nah this ain’t no joke. Isabelle truly is the ultimate life form. The world just ain’t ready for that kind of truth though

stardust crusaders time stop GIF

Isabelle SheepKing SheepKing

A thought I've had a few times during the course of this RP is Lunaris using transformation magic to cause the Super Smash Brothers problems. Imagine Zelda having an encounter with a Keaton fox that is actually Lunaris in disguise! Perhaps there's a loophole in that the Moon Pearl only repels evil magic from being cast upon the bearer, so while others cannot forcibly polymorph Lunaris, he can still use spells on himself!

I'm also pondering what a Lorule version of Stefan/Lunaris might have been like.

I'm gonna try and get a Pyra post up this weekend or early next week. I did plan to get it up before then but had some stuff come up last night/this morning that has just been a pain

I'm also pondering what a Lorule version of Stefan/Lunaris might have been like.
It may not be related , but i have run an idea of what if Stefan defied his fate (pulling a Paarthurnax). I figured he still remained as royal advisor/viceroy for Zelda in place of Agahnim following his passing. Here Stefan is named "Stefanim" instead. (The -im part is actually a suffix in Agahnim's tribe that's usually given to those of exceptional genius. The -im means "master" or "enlightened" and very few in the tribe are gifted this title.) I was thinking Stefanim is basically King Baldwin from "Kindgom of Heaven", in that he's still dying and is still plagued with thoughts of the dragon, but he never let either stop him from doing great things in spite of them.

It may not be related , but i have run an idea of what if Stefan defied his fate (pulling a Paarthurnax). I figured he still remained as royal advisor/viceroy for Zelda in place of Agahnim following his passing. Here Stefan is named "Stefanim" instead. (The -im part is actually a suffix in Agahnim's tribe that's usually given to those of exceptional genius. The -im means "master" or "enlightened" and very few in the tribe are gifted this title.) I was thinking Stefanim is basically King Baldwin from "Kindgom of Heaven", in that he's still dying and is still plagued with thoughts of the dragon, but he never let either stop him from doing great things in spite of them.
None of those afflicted with the Blight Dragon's curse have ever lived past 30, but it's very possible in one timeline that Stefan defied it due to advances in magic and medicine, and his indominable spirit. It's still sad to think he may have passed not too long after Agahnim, poor fellow. The entire curse is sad in itself. Losing his "Spark" twisted the Night Dragon so much that in his hatred and insanity, he damned both the Wizard's bloodline and himself to near-eternal suffering. That may not be too dissimilar from Demise's curse, though, thinking on it, considering Ganondorf is doomed to be reborn, cause problems in Hyrule, then be defeated by the Hero and Hylia's reincarnation.

There are ways to break the curse, though. One is the obvious: a wish upon the completed Triforce, which Stefan tried to get through Agahnim's research of the Sacred Realm. Clearly, he failed to do that. The other ways, though, I'll keep secret for the RP.

Imagine Joker trying to change Lunaris's Heart, only for it to have no effect, or Sora finding out Lunaris doesn't have a Heart.

I don't have time to make art, but here are some Lorule Stefan thoughts I've had:

-Appearance-wise, I was thinking of making his hair and eye colors the color wheel opposites of Hyrulean Stefan's hair and eyes. So, while Hyrulean Stefan's hair is a dirty blonde and his eyes are celadon green, Lorulean Stefan's hair is purple and his eyes are red, maybe even leaning toward rose or pink.
-He lacks the ambitious, charismatic, and headstrong nature of his Hyrulean counterpart. Lorulean Stefan is quite timid, awkward, and klutzy. This unfortunately makes him the target of bullying from the more aggressive Lorulean inhabitants.
-His attempts at spells and alchemy tend to blow up in his face, literally.
-He is healthy, unlike his Hyrulean counterpart, but he is also cursed as a result of accidentally shoulder-checking an especially ornery wizard. When his Moon Pearl earring is removed, he becomes a cute, tiny lizard; a gecko!

Random prompt for y’all:

The 2024 Smash Olympics are being hosted in Lumiose City! What sport events would your characters compete in and how well do you think they’d do? (I meant to ask this during the actual Paris Olympics but I completely forgot rip. Welp, the Paralympics are still going on so shhhh it still counts 😅)

Random prompt for y’all:

The 2024 Smash Olympics are being hosted in Lumiose City! What sport events would your characters compete in and how well do you think they’d do? (I meant to ask this during the actual Paris Olympics but I completely forgot rip. Welp, the Paralympics are still going on so shhhh it still counts 😅)
Seph does well in the gymnastics aspect because of how agile and flexible he is. He has no problem performing the necessary moves to earn a medal. If there was a spear tossing portion I can see him being a pro because of his precision. ( not inspired by that Midgar Zolom meme nope)

Hmm though swimming isn’t a thing in the Earthbound 2 universe she comes off as a powerful swimmer and determined to train hard, push herself for her team.

(Gonna leave out Cyan cause eh I don’t know how he’ll fit with the prompt)(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back