• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
That wasn't my point in asking. I was just curious if you had a reason. I actually had no intention of asking you to edit because it's not a huge deal
I just thought about it I don’t know how she would know.

They did have an explanation of sorts in this post. Obviously I’m not deep in FF stuff so I simply rolled with what I was given in that regard

I present to you the Super Smash Sailors! SheepKing SheepKing Ploegy Ploegy Forevermore Forevermore
FB_IMG_1721857931453.jpg

FB_IMG_1721857945367.jpg

FB_IMG_1721857940679.jpg

I was inspired by the Sailor Moon shenanigans so I went ahead and doodled a lil Usagi-Zelda of my own

1722022772491.png

lol now I’m thinking about what other fighters would be which sailor scouts 🤔

Okay so I'm not trying to be mean by asking this, I'm genuinely curious, but Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 how do Paula, Prompto and Noctis have information on certain fighters? To some extent I can understand Paula knowing basic things of characters like electric mouse being Pikachu or Pichu because it is a basic description and pretty straight forward but others like knowing Link is "Hero of the Wild" or Marth being from Altea were the ones that made me curious. I'm not trying to make a big deal over it or anything, but figured just for my own understanding it needed to be asked
Maybe because Super Smadh Bros could exist as a game series in their world. Noctis and Prompto are both gaming nerds and in Final Fantasy 15,they had hints that the Kingdom hearts and Assasin's creed series existed as games in Eos,so maybe other games might exist there too.

Maybe because Super Smadh Bros could exist as a game series in their world. Noctis and Prompto are both gaming nerds and in Final Fantasy 15,they had hints that the Kingdom hearts and Assasin's creed series existed as games in Eos,so maybe other games might exist there too.
You could've said Noctis met Sephiroth during the events of Dissidia NT

I haven’t played any of the Dissidia games so my knowledge of Sephiroth is only for final fantasy 7 and crisis core as well as some stuff of the remake

Last edited:
I don't think that kind of stuff is a huge issue. The Sephiroth you play could very easily not be the same as the one who Prompto met and it's as simple as that. It's much like how if I had wanted Sora to know Sephiroth because he appears in Kingdom Hearts, I could have, but I would not expect the Sephiroth player to need to abide by that because it isn't necessarily canon for Seph.

Hell there was a perfect example in the rp of something like this. When we had a Shez player I had to figure out how Byleth and her would interact because Shez knows Byleth, but given Three Hopes is essentially an AU for Three Houses, that Byleth is different. So it just ended up being Shez knew a Byleth, but my version was not the one she knew.

There are definitely ways to easily work with stuff like that and not have it be problematic

I don't think that kind of stuff is a huge issue. The Sephiroth you play could very easily not be the same as the one who Prompto met and it's as simple as that. It's much like how if I had wanted Sora to know Sephiroth because he appears in Kingdom Hearts, I could have, but I would not expect the Sephiroth player to need to abide by that because it isn't necessarily canon for Seph.

Hell there was a perfect example in the rp of something like this. When we had a Shez player I had to figure out how Byleth and her would interact because Shez knows Byleth, but given Three Hopes is essentially an AU for Three Houses, that Byleth is different. So it just ended up being Shez knew a Byleth, but my version was not the one she knew.

There are definitely ways to easily work with stuff like that and not have it be problematic
I’ll go with that I kinda have the same with Seph wondering if Roxas and Sora come from the same universe and yeah the whole nobody lore will confuse him. Hehe he still thinks Roxas is Cloud’s kid

You always make ALttP Zelda so cute! I really love the soft colors and lines in this one.
Aww thank you! I was inspired by a mix of Naoko Takeuchi‘s art for the Sailor Moon manga and Ken Sugimori’s early Pokemon artwork! Sjskfjdk and my drawings of Zelda are as cute as they are inconsistent, I swear every drawing I make of of her ends up looking like a completely different character from the last 😫

Aww thank you! I was inspired by a mix of Naoko Takeuchi‘s art for the Sailor Moon manga and Ken Sugimori’s early Pokemon artwork! Sjskfjdk and my drawings of Zelda are as cute as they are inconsistent, I swear every drawing I make of of her ends up looking like a completely different character from the last 😫
Honestly I loved your take on Zelda she’s so adorable 🥰

I thought I saw Ken Sugimori's influence in there!

It's okay. I can't keep my own art style consistent!

Imagine being consistent with art. Can’t be me LOL. Nothing wrong with that though

On a different note, I think I’m gonna take a couple days to think on a Yoshi reply. I’m trying to figure out what the best course of action would be for him at this point

Sorry it took me forever to post. Some things came up with Hazy as well as myself, um I'd rather not get into it because it's a bit private, but I'm hopefully here to stay now :]
Shroomie Shroomie Thank you for waiting for me, but you really shouldn't have tbh. I felt bad keeping you waiting bc I'm a slowpoke ^^;

Sorry it took me forever to post. Some things came up with Hazy as well as myself, um I'd rather not get into it because it's a bit private, but I'm hopefully here to stay now :]
Shroomie Shroomie Thank you for waiting for me, but you really shouldn't have tbh. I felt bad keeping you waiting bc I'm a slowpoke ^^;
Hiiii Ever!!! I'm so glad to see that you're doing well! 🥰
Don't worry about that by the way ehbgefbehfbgerhgb- Like I've said a bajillion times, I hate to skip people or rush them. I get that life happens. I hope you and Hazy are doing okay too!
Great posts btw- I can't wait to write for Ike and the Icies! 👏

I'll hopefully get a post up tomorrow for Yoshi. It'll probably be on the shorter side just as a fair warning. I would have gotten it done tonight but I lost all muse to write u_u

Thanks for the post, Swallow!

Immediately I want to ask, are these Alloys that Lunaris has summoned the same ones that are shown in Brawl? If that's the case, I can imagine that they would be vaugely familiar to Pauline due to being designed after the fighters in the tournament.

However, I don't think that she'd immediately spot that they're designed after them, let alone who of each fighter they're designed from, or how they came to be to begin with. Definitely this strange familiarity, but something that raises more questions than answers.

Yes, Lunaris did create Alloy fighters based off the ones in Brawl. He has stolen the powers of the Hands so he can create "Small Fry Enemy Corps" fighters such as the Polygons, the Wire Frames, Alloys, and Miis.

I got this concept stuck in my head so I quickly doodled it. This is purely for the lols
clairise.png
I don't think I need to explain what this is but yeah just a dumb idea for no reason. Also decided her name is Clairise for reasons (:

My dumb brain said "make a silly Byleth-Layton looking child" and here we are. I have gravely sinned on this all for the lols
That’s amazing lol! I thought it was a Fire Emblem joke that I didn’t understand.

That’s amazing lol! I thought it was a Fire Emblem joke that I didn’t understand.
Oh nah. If it was a joke from any of the niche fandoms my characters come from I'd explain it cuz I wouldn't expect people to understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back