• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Byleth and Layton tell Zelda and Shulk to go rest and say they can go through their notes and try to put it together for them. They're reluctant, but agree anyways because they're so tired. However, before they can even make it out the door Byleth and Layton have already cracked it all!

I meant to post before you left but got sidetracked with responsiblities and such, my apologies
No, it’s fine! It works better that way for me more to work with. lol he think of lynels as behemoths more than coeurls they don’t exist in the final fantasy 6 universe. Lynels have the durability and resistances similar to a behemoth

This the Jurassic valley in Hawai’i where the Jurassic movie site is is this the prop used in the 1st film

Attachments

• IMG_1806.jpeg
    IMG_1806.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
Random little prompt for everyone that popped into my head: besides your pcs origin series what series would you either think they’d fit into or think would be funny if they were in? Bonus if you want to describe what you think they might do/how they’d react to such a thing

While not my PC, i'v always thought Samus would fit in F-Zero (I lowkey think Metroid and F-Zero are in the same universe personally). I say this cause while i can see Samus being in an F-Zero game, I can't say I can see Captain Falcon in a Metroid game 😅
f_zero__samus_aran_by_kritken_daatose-pre.jpg
9gi0sbzy0zj41.jpg

I told myself I'd make some posts today, and I end up being busy with chores.

My posting priority at the moment is Swamp Group, Pit, then Lunaris. I will post for Layton and Luke at the same time when their turn comes.

I told myself I'd make some posts today, and I end up being busy with chores.

My posting priority at the moment is Swamp Group, Pit, then Lunaris. I will post for Layton and Luke at the same time when their turn comes.
Sounds like a plan! Also, personal opinion, should I post for the Military back at the base, the Church, or the Hunters? (just pick one, boss, I need to write something! 😭)

Sounds like a plan! Also, personal opinion, should I post for the Military back at the base, the Church, or the Hunters? (just pick one, boss, I need to write something! 😭)
The hunters we haven’t seen any of them yet? That’s just me. Though I’m leaning towards the church I want to know more of them too

I'd like to see what you have planned with the Church.

I also want to say that your post introducing the city in the Badlands was fantastic, very descriptive. I do have to ask how it has survived during Lunaris's reign in the Realm, though, as Lunaris would not tolerate the existence of a whole city dedicated to stopping him. Not a criticism or complaint, but getting more information for future Lunaris plotting.

I'd like to see what you have planned with the Church.

I also want to say that your post introducing the city in the Badlands was fantastic, very descriptive. I do have to ask how it has survived during Lunaris's reign in the Realm, though, as Lunaris would not tolerate the existence of a whole city dedicated to stopping him. Not a criticism or complaint, but getting more information for future Lunaris plotting.
Excellent!

The Darknut Legion aren't dedicated to stopping Lunaris. I was going to operate under the assumption that Lunaris has met with the Darknut's leader already and struck up a psuedo-partnership with them. It also helps that with Lunaris' claim that he defeated Galeem and Dharkon and saved the realm, alot of people are revere him or fear him. The Legion straddle between the middle. There's nothing to gain from fighting someone who essentially saved their lives. Keep in mind, Peregrine is under the assumption that Lunaris is closely connected to the Church of Duality, so he assumes that if they take them down, it would cripple Lunaris (even tho they're probably inconsequential to him at best)

Excellent!

The Darknut Legion aren't dedicated to stopping Lunaris. I was going to operate under the assumption that Lunaris has met with the Darknut's leader already and struck up a psuedo-partnership with them. It also helps that with Lunaris' claim that he defeated Galeem and Dharkon and saved the realm, alot of people are revere him or fear him. The Legion straddle between the middle. There's nothing to gain from fighting someone who essentially saved their lives. Keep in mind, Peregrine is under the assumption that Lunaris is closely connected to the Church of Duality, so he assumes that if they take them down, it would cripple Lunaris (even tho they're probably inconsequential to him at best)
Okay. Maybe I misread something, but I am a bit confused on who is aligned with who. If the folks in the Badlands city are supposed to be neutral, and Lunaris respects that neutrality, then shouldn't they take issue with Peregrine possibly trying to get them involved in a fight against the Church as that would break that neutrality?

Unless someone made the claim that Lunaris defeated Galeem and Dharkon on Lunaris's behalf, such a thing would be impossible because Lunaris is incapable of lying.

I know I don’t really matter much in this convo but I was under the assumption the Smash Bros beat Galeem and Dharkon before Lunaris became a thing in the realm. Wouldn’t the realm be aware that it was the Smash Bros doing then?

I’m just confused on this cuz I’ve been playing my characters under this assumption and all

I know I don’t really matter much in this convo but I was under the assumption the Smash Bros beat Galeem and Dharkon before Lunaris became a thing in the realm. Wouldn’t the realm be aware that it was the Smash Bros doing then?

I’m just confused on this cuz I’ve been playing my characters under this assumption and all
Yes, Lunaris came into power after the Smash Ultimate tournament, so Galeem and Dharkon were defeated prior to his take-over. While there are plenty of folks in the Smash Realm who are fully aware of who truly defeated them, I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility for there to be ignorant folks who are misled into believing otherwise.

Okay. Maybe I misread something, but I am a bit confused on who is aligned with who. If the folks in the Badlands city are supposed to be neutral, and Lunaris respects that neutrality, then shouldn't they take issue with Peregrine possibly trying to get them involved in a fight against the Church as that would break that neutrality?

Unless someone made the claim that Lunaris defeated Galeem and Dharkon on Lunaris's behalf, such a thing would be impossible because Lunaris is incapable of lying.
Tbf, Peregrine hasn't even talked to the leaders yet, so it's not like this won't come up once they actually do meet them. Trust me, chief, i know what I'm doing 😈

If i give Lunaris the benefit of the doubt and say he's pretty intelligent, it does seem like a logical loophole to exploit. He himself can't lie but who's to say he can't have someone else lie for him? Like one of his many allies😏. Cause the Smash bros. aren't present and I assume since most of the realm were turned into spirits out of nowhere, they probably don't know what happened. In comes Lunaris, who sees the prime opportunity to deceive the public and instate himself as the new supreme power in the realm. It also helps that Lunaris destroyed METEOR, which furtheren forces the 'savior' image built around him. So if anyone had doubts before, they certainly can't doubt him now. 😈

Tbf, Peregrine hasn't even talked to the leaders yet, so it's not like this won't come up once they actually do meet them. Trust me, chief, i know what I'm doing 😈

If i give Lunaris the benefit of the doubt and say he's pretty intelligent, it does seem like a logical loophole to exploit. He himself can't lie but who's to say he can't have someone else lie for him? Like one of his many allies😏. Cause the Smash bros. aren't present and I assume since most of the realm were turned into spirits out of nowhere, they probably don't know what happened. In comes Lunaris, who sees the prime opportunity to deceive the public and instate himself as the new supreme power in the realm. It also helps that Lunaris destroyed METEOR, which furtheren forces the 'savior' image built around him. So if anyone had doubts before, they certainly can't doubt him now. 😈
Cool. As I said, this isn't a criticism or complaint; just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as you.

Random little prompt for everyone that popped into my head: besides your pcs origin series what series would you either think they’d fit into or think would be funny if they were in? Bonus if you want to describe what you think they might do/how they’d react to such a thing

(I ended up answering this question more as a ‘which franchise do you think it’d be cool for your characters’ series to crossover with’ rather than just strictly as what would happen if you plopped said character into a different series)

Inkling: I think it’d be pretty fun to throw Inkling into franchises that also have a very strong sense of style that’d mix well with some of Splatoon’s general vibes. Immediately my mind goes to games like the Sonic series, Jet Set Radio, Bombrush CyberFunk, and other games that have that sort of aesthetic. lol and omg you know for a fact any music that’d come from one of those crossovers would be absolutly amazing 🔥 I could also see there being some potential in really leaning into the fashion aspect of Splatoon and by putting Inkling into a dress up game like Style Savvy. Oh! And I think it could also be pretty neat to have Inkling pop up in a Mario game like Sunshine or 3D World!

Zelda: With Echoes of Wisdom coming out, I think it could be really adorable to play into the ‘Recently released games centered around the franchise’s princess character’ thing by having her crossover with Princess Peach Showtime. I mean heck, Peach has a yellow fairy sidekick in that game and Zelda’s got her own yellow fairy sidekick now, it could totally work!

Pichu: OMFG my absolute DREAM GAME would be a Pokémon X Animal Crossing Crossover where the villagers are replaced with Pokemon, or even doing what New Leaf did where you could scan amiibo to have a villager inspired by that character pop into your town. Like imagine a cute little Pichu villager just walking around your town enjoying life, shaking trees and eating fruit.

Isabelle: Dhdkcjfj for the memes I’ll say it’d be pretty funny to chuck Isabelle into the DOOM franchise lol. Amongst all the chaos Isabelle is just tucked away in a little corner doing her own thing.

Last edited:
I'll be real, when I put up the prompt I didn't really think up anything for my own characters so I don't really have thoughts outside one which is Sora. I dunno why, but the thought of Sora in Splatoon sounds so silly yet somehow fitting for him. The thought of a lil Inkling Sora is also a cute idea an art idea I probably won't get to but also the whole transforming would fit him given he has different forms. His personality would fit with some of the energetic stuff in the series and thinking of him being a fan of one of the idol groups is amusing. He probably would suck with the various guns, but hey he could use a splatana!

A second thought came to me on my lil prompt, one that should have been in front of me the whole time, but the idea of Joker in the Bayonetta games cuz ya know he’s gotta be reunited with his mom He’s clearly an Umbra Witch and gets to go fight angels and summon crazy demons while getting to be stylish af. Also the idea of Bayonetta just having Joker follow her around as if it’s completely normal to bring your kid to go kill angels and whatever else comes at her. Joker also 100% gets gun heels. He’d probably have too much fun with something like that LOL

A second thought came to me on my lil prompt, one that should have been in front of me the whole time, but the idea of Joker in the Bayonetta games cuz ya know he’s gotta be reunited with his mom He’s clearly an Umbra Witch and gets to go fight angels and summon crazy demons while getting to be stylish af. Also the idea of Bayonetta just having Joker follow her around as if it’s completely normal to bring your kid to go kill angels and whatever else comes at her. Joker also 100% gets gun heels. He’d probably have too much fun with something like that LOL
You mean something like this? 😏

E2Bs3hWUcAIyDm_.jpg:large

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back