• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
So hopefully I’ll get a Byleth post up sometime tomorrow but also I was thinking is there any group that could really use another member outside of the swamp group? I’m contemplating again but figure if there is no need for help I won’t do anything. I only single the swamp group out because I don’t think me adding a character there is gonna help since I’m already involved and all

Also the fun/random idea of finding a way to have Pyra and Mythra both exist at once has been on my mind, even if it’s temporary. Could be fun to see not only how they would react but others reacting to seeing them as their own separate beings

(looks at Cyan) I mean... (looks at Cyan again) I mean... 😂
I apologize if this comes off as rude, but I’m not entirely sure how I can help there given I don’t really know what is happening in that group

I apologize if this comes off as rude, but I’m not entirely sure how I can help there given I don’t really know what is happening in that group
Well all you had do to was ask lol. But it's nothing too complicated, Peregrine is in need of some help to dismantle the Church of Duality, a cultish sect dedicated to worshipping Lunaris. He's hoping to find allies to help him bring them down and that leads him to want to ask the help of the Darknut Legion, the mightiest army in the realm who've taken up residence in the Badlands. Just so happens that along the way, he finds Cyan who decides to help him on his mission.

I think it’d be funny if Lunaris isn’t even aware that this cult exists.
I was always imagined that Lunaris knows about them (or has met the cult before) but their existence is WAY in the back of his mind. It's one of those memories that just pops into his head every other Blue Moon 😆

I was always imagined that Lunaris knows about them (or has met the cult before) but their existence is WAY in the back of his mind. It's one of those memories that just pops into his head every other Blue Moon 😆
Yeah I imagined Lunaris would at be aware it’s one of those ‘ they’re there eh’

Well I’ll think what I want to do. I’m not too sure yet as is so I’ll think on it some more before doing anything

But imagine:

Lunaris: Whoops! Teleportation spell mishap!

Cultists: Lord Lunaris had arrived! He has come to bestow his blessings upon us, and take us to Paradise as the prophecies foretold!

Lunaris: Uhh… Who are you guys?

Cultists: 💔😭

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

Lunaris: (*looks at the magnificent temple and the statue of him*) Aww, did you build all this?

Cultists: (*shyly*) Teehee... Yeah... ^///^

Lunaris: Heh... Neat.

Lunaris: (*looks at the magnificent temple and the statue of him*) Aww, did you build all this?

Cultists: (*shyly*) Teehee... Yeah... ^///^

Lunaris: Heh... Neat.
Legit made me think of this (SPOILER if you haven't watch Samurai Jack...Which you should lol)

Legit made me think of this (SPOILER if you haven't watch Samurai Jack...Which you should lol)

Yeah, I'm a Samurai Jack fan! Lol love how Aku treats it like a one-night stand he had forgotten about. He takes it pretty well though! XD

Lunaris doesn't need more reasons to show up on Maury though, lol

Had this pop up on my recommended this morning and thought it was silly. Finally I can offer insight into Xenoblade’s plot LOL /j

Here is some more silly pulled from FE3H since I'm writing for Byleth rn

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I hope you don't mind me having Byleth ending things with the Captain since he was already immobile as is and I figured we could push forward with things. If not I will go back and edit! I'd hate to be taking too much control

Also Shroomie Shroomie I apologize I only tied Zelda in a little bit. I wasn't sure how else to do it since she's hiding and Byleth is a bit preoccupied lol! I hope that doesn't cause huge issues for you when it comes to writing a reply

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I hope you don't mind me having Byleth ending things with the Captain since he was already immobile as is and I figured we could push forward with things. If not I will go back and edit! I'd hate to be taking too much control

Also Shroomie Shroomie I apologize I only tied Zelda in a little bit. I wasn't sure how else to do it since she's hiding and Byleth is a bit preoccupied lol! I hope that doesn't cause huge issues for you when it comes to writing a reply
You're absolutely fine. Great post! 🖼️

I think I'm picking up a pattern:

Pyra: (*sad*)
Pit: Nuh-uh! That's illegal!

Layton: (*injured*)
Byleth: Unacceptable.

Last edited:
You're absolutely fine. Great post! 🖼️

I think I'm picking up a pattern:

Pyra: (*sad*)
Pit: Nuh-uh! That's illegal!

Layton: (*injured*)
Byleth: Unacceptable.
Pit and Byleth looking out for their companions and ready to throw hands if they gotta

PLPairofIntellectualsByleth.png

HW Zelda joins the group and the dynamic becomes

Layton: (*exists*)
Byleth & Zelda: Must protecc

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- I'm slowly working at a third Stefan story, but I had a sudden silly idea of wannabe Dragon Hunters approaching Agahnim and accusing him of being in cahoots with, or hiding, a dragon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back