• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
You mean something like this? 😏

E2Bs3hWUcAIyDm_.jpg:large
OH LORDY I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS especially the bottom right 🫣

Been too quiet so I offer more random shit in the form of this silly redraw an artist I follow did recently

It's been a while so I offer this funni:
1721878225958.png

Ok! I’m back from Hawai’i I’m rested and I’m working on a post for Paula at the moment.

Well, there’s only one character dressed in all black and wears a white mask, it’s gotta be joker!

View attachment 1175099
Lol we were discussing this in the Discord.

Me: So who’s going to be Tuxedo Ma— It’s Joker. We all know it’s Joker!

The idea of other SSB fighters trying for the role would be pretty funny. Sora trying (and failing) to be suave while Dark Pit is dared or blackmailed into it.

This isn't related to anything here other than being a Joker doodle, but I figured that was good enough reason to share. I had to own up to a promise for a friend and make this cuz we're doing shiny Pokemon stuff
jokerpoochy.png

Okay so I'm not trying to be mean by asking this, I'm genuinely curious, but Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 how do Paula, Prompto and Noctis have information on certain fighters? To some extent I can understand Paula knowing basic things of characters like electric mouse being Pikachu or Pichu because it is a basic description and pretty straight forward but others like knowing Link is "Hero of the Wild" or Marth being from Altea were the ones that made me curious. I'm not trying to make a big deal over it or anything, but figured just for my own understanding it needed to be asked

Okay so I'm not trying to be mean by asking this, I'm genuinely curious, but Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 how do Paula, Prompto and Noctis have information on certain fighters? To some extent I can understand Paula knowing basic things of characters like electric mouse being Pikachu or Pichu because it is a basic description and pretty straight forward but others like knowing Link is "Hero of the Wild" or Marth being from Altea were the ones that made me curious. I'm not trying to make a big deal over it or anything, but figured just for my own understanding it needed to be asked
Ahh I’ll edit it then no worries

That wasn't my point in asking. I was just curious if you had a reason. I actually had no intention of asking you to edit because it's not a huge deal

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back