• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I was inspired by the Sailor Moon shenanigans so I went ahead and doodled a lil Usagi-Zelda of my own

View attachment 1175506

lol now I’m thinking about what other fighters would be which sailor scouts 🤔
All of the pics of the Smash Girls as Sailor Scouts only reminds me that it isn't the only time said artist had done anything regarding them.
image_2024-07-30_144841148.pngimage_2024-07-30_144901761.png
I'm sure there's more than just that, but here's some more for now! Got plenty of more artwork of some of the girls where that came from.

You know I had a random thought since I began thinking about how all the characters come to the Smash Realm for tournaments and all, and it made he wonder who the winner of each tournament would be. Of course there are no wrong answers (unless Grumpy already had previous winners in mind that were somehow relevant to the plot) but I figured it could be a silly little question to ask and see what everyone thinks. Feel free to be bias or not. Also this doesn’t need to be based on power levels or even how good characters were in each title, though you can base answers off that if you’d like of course

No, I don’t have a set champion for each tournament. I thought it best to leave it ambiguous.

Fox totally won Melee though! XD

You know I had a random thought since I began thinking about how all the characters come to the Smash Realm for tournaments and all, and it made he wonder who the winner of each tournament would be. Of course there are no wrong answers (unless Grumpy already had previous winners in mind that were somehow relevant to the plot) but I figured it could be a silly little question to ask and see what everyone thinks. Feel free to be bias or not. Also this doesn’t need to be based on power levels or even how good characters were in each title, though you can base answers off that if you’d like of course
Here are my silly thoughts over it:

64 - Mario: It was only fitting that the winner of the first tournament would be the face of Nintendo himself!

Melee - Fox: Do I even need to explain it? It would be a crime if I said anyone else with how much this game is associated with Fox himself

Brawl - Sonic: I don't have much reason for this aside from his big moment in Subspace 100% would have boosted him going into the tournament that followed. Plus him winning here goes along with 1 silly scenario for the following 2. Speaking of...

Going off what I just mentioned a silly thought I had based off Sonic being the winner of Brawl was that in the following 2 tournies the new Sega rep would win as well because it would be ironic if it happened in the game full of "Nintendo's All-stars." That means Sm4sh would be won by Bayonetta and Ultimate by Joker since Sega owns both PlatinumGames and Atlus

Other ideas I have for these 2 are:

Sm4sh - Ike: Everyone says he beefed up just to win this tournament even though it's not true in the slightest. It still helped him out in the long run though!

Ultimate - Steve or Sora: Honestly Ultimate could have many winners from the roster but aside from the silly idea I already mentioned before, I narrowed it down to these two. Steve only makes it here because 1. silly block man winning would be the dumbest thing and 2. he is the best character in the game. Sora on the other hand is more from the standpoint of him being the last to arrive thus being less worn out from the whole WoL ordeal, giving him a clear advantage over the others

Also I had the thought of Kirby never winning because he doesn't care enough and ends up getting distracted by cakes that suspiciously show up every time during the tournaments. His hunger outweighs his desire to win!

I was playing OG Animal Crossing. Gulliver also mentions a girl (actually his goldfish) that he got from Toad Town.

GAFE01_2024-07-31_20-47-56.pngGAFE01_2024-07-31_20-48-53.png

I kept seeing redraws of this all over my feed lately so I decided to do a quick one myself and take my own liberties for fun
shuannwhydis.png

While typing my post I was reminded why I didn't do much PvP in online gaming.

I think anyone who has done online team matches can relate to this lol

"I suuuure do like fighting in the middle!" 8D

NimbusWing NimbusWing Loving the way you write Pauline. 👍
Thank you! She's been fun to roleplay as, even as a character who doesn't typically have much of a known 'personality' to her aside from a few details. I guess it just comes from the fact that typically she's not very proactive in the games she's been in, either as part of a supporting cast or as a damsel-in-distress.

It's definitely nice that she does have some time to shine, and while character-wise she certainly doesn't compare to any of the other ladies (Peach, Daisy, Zelda, etc.), I did feel that it was a neat idea to try somebody who did have some semblance of weight in the world she lived in, just not like how the other characters were basically the stationed heroes of the story.

Last edited:
Thank you! She's been fun to roleplay as, even as a character who doesn't typically have much of a known 'personality' to her aside from a few details. I guess it just comes from the fact that typically she's not very proactive in the games she's been in, either as part of a supporting cast or as a damsel-in-distress.

It's definitely nice that she does have some time to shine, and while character-wise she certainly doesn't compare to any of the other ladies (Peach, Daisy, Zelda, etc.), but I did feel that it was a neat idea to try somebody who did have some semblance of weight in the world she lived in, just not like how the other characters were basically the stationed heroes of the story.
It shows. I like how you write her as a an intelligent business woman fitting for a mayor to be honest. It’s nice Pauline gets time to shine I agree with you there.

SheepKing SheepKing since it’s been awhile I figured I’d ask if you plan on posting for Inkling or Isabelle any time soon? If not, that’s fine, I figured I’d ask so once Grumpy posts for Joy or Shroomie posts for Lyn I know I can just go ahead and post. Not trying to be pushy or anything of course. Just trying to keep things going because admittedly I’m losing a lot of steam myself rn

It shows. I like how you write her as a an intelligent business woman fitting for a mayor to be honest. It’s nice Pauline gets time to shine I agree with you there.
Honestly? I didn't expect to see her being portrayed as a business woman in my writing, but that's seriously nice to hear regardless! She's just a lady and a mayor trying to protect her city, nothing more, nothing less.

I found it sweet that Pauline cared about Lunaris's well-being despite him being the bad guy.

I've been pondering lately: what effect has the Night Dragon's absence had on the dreams of the people of Hyrule? In the RP, I explained the reason the Fallen Hero Timeline has so many evil wizards is because of the Night Dragon's corruption and death, but he is also the Bringer of Dreams and Omens. I would think the Royal Bloodline wouldn't be too affected as I figured Zelda's powers and prophetic dreams come from the Golden Goddesses, or from being the mortal incarnation of Hylia, but what about the average Hyrulean man and woman?

Whatever it is, it's likely better than the hell Lunaris experiences whenever he sleeps.

After that sudden change of events to Pauline's own adventure of sorts, as well as the fact that I'm not 100% sure what's going to happen with her once she returns back to her usual work in the office since she's not really taking action here, I've also been wondering what other characters I could potentially end up giving a shot just in case things die down a bit for her otherwise.

Just voicing what I've been thinking at the moment, nothing really exciting.

After that sudden change of events to Pauline's own adventure of sorts, as well as the fact that I'm not 100% sure what's going to happen with her once she returns back to her usual work in the office since she's not really taking action here, I've also been wondering what other characters I could potentially end up giving a shot just in case things die down a bit for her otherwise.

Just voicing what I've been thinking at the moment, nothing really exciting.
Depends on who all you have in mind for potential options. We are a democracy after all and I need to sharpen my voting skills for this years election anyways lmao

I highkey wanted to ask this question AGES ago but i didn't know how to word it so I wound up forgetting to ask entirely lol but for me, here's who I think won each of those tournaments:

64: Pikachu - He had some of the more annoying attacks to have to deal with as in you were guaranteed to be stunned by any and all of them if you got hit, including quick attacks like Thunder Jolt and Skull Bash, Pikachu could have outmaneuvered the competitors in the first tournament.

Melee: Fox - I'm pretty sure everyone knows why at this point lol

Brawl: Meta Knight - Bro's attacks were just too fast. Bro swinging his sword like he came straight out of JoJo's, like everyone was bound to get caught in that mix-up and NEVER etting out. Plus, literally ALL of his Smash moves could help him get back to the stage, so there was literally no getting rid of him. Doesn't help everyone in Brawl was just off in thier game save for Meta-Knight and Sonic but i give it to Meta-Kniht since while Sonic is the fastest runner in the tournament, he isn't the fastest hitter like Meta-Kmight since most of his basic attacks are multi-hit. So yea, safe to say, everyone in the tournament caught an L from Meta-Knight atleast once (unless your Captain Falcon, then you have multiple Ls lol)

Sm4sh: Bayonetta - Side-B into Up-B. Nuff said.

Ultimate: Steve - Bro's too creative for the Smash Bros. to deal with lol

Honestly? I didn't expect to see her being portrayed as a business woman in my writing, but that's seriously nice to hear regardless! She's just a lady and a mayor trying to protect her city, nothing more, nothing less.
I appreciate her as a character like it’s cool you breathed life into her. You did a great job.

SheepKing SheepKing since it’s been awhile I figured I’d ask if you plan on posting for Inkling or Isabelle any time soon? If not, that’s fine, I figured I’d ask so once Grumpy posts for Joy or Shroomie posts for Lyn I know I can just go ahead and post. Not trying to be pushy or anything of course. Just trying to keep things going because admittedly I’m losing a lot of steam myself rn
Please feel free to post before me 👌 and apologies if my own lack of energy for posting is causing you to lose steam 🙇‍♀️

Please feel free to post before me 👌 and apologies if my own lack of energy for posting is causing you to lose steam 🙇‍♀️
Oh no it’s not because of you! I apologize if it came off like that. Just overall waiting 1-2 months for some characters to post plus my anxiety/depression has been extremely bad these past couple days making me lose steam. Its nobody’s fault and I don’t want anyone to feel that way

It probably doesn’t help that a lot of my muse was coming from talks here and I haven’t been doing that much

So I was replaying a Miitopia the last week and since I was using some Miis based of characters that are here in the RP I figured I'd share some sillies
XsAz5HE.png

VpjXt7X.png

UkDxVJr.png

And while not silly, I figure I should offer all the Miis I used cuz some of them did have silly concepts
3ygMNRt.png

So some funny things class wise:
Mythra is the chef class because I thought it was dumb to do and Lucina is a class called flower which is very dainty and healing based which felt unfitting for her. Roxas is also a cleric which is basically the opposite for him and I wise I had a screenshot but he had a staff that was a key and ironic looked like a keyblade lol

So I was replaying a Miitopia the last week and since I was using some Miis based of characters that are here in the RP I figured I'd share some sillies
XsAz5HE.png

VpjXt7X.png

UkDxVJr.png

And while not silly, I figure I should offer all the Miis I used cuz some of them did have silly concepts
3ygMNRt.png

So some funny things class wise:
Mythra is the chef class because I thought it was dumb to do and Lucina is a class called flower which is very dainty and healing based which felt unfitting for her. Roxas is also a cleric which is basically the opposite for him and I wise I had a screenshot but he had a staff that was a key and ironic looked like a keyblade lol
Pyra's face while complaining about the heat is my favorite thing in these screenies!

Pyra's face while complaining about the heat is my favorite thing in these screenies!
The face was a big part of why I decided to save it lol! Plus it's funny that someone who has a natural fire affinity and is actually pretty warm because of it would complain about heat

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back