• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

"I hope the antidote will work." Ubel mumbled to himself. "My my, und who are we, Mr. Scout? Hopefully on our side." He said, turning to face the newcomer.

Having been standing still for a very long time,Triggerhappy goes over to the group of robots."WE ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS! SOON WE CAN KILL ALL THE HUMANS!"Triggerhappy suddenly remembers thier human allies."but not these humans"they said.

@Garbacca @ferociousfeind @anyoneelsenearthetruck.

DarkLordFTW said:
"I hope the antidote will work." Ubel mumbled to himself. "My my, und who are we, Mr. Scout? Hopefully on our side." He said, turning to face the newcomer.
The scout nodded. "The names Richie."

Dean whipped around when he heard Richie say his name. "You..." He glared at Richie through his goggles. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about you, kid."

Richie smirked at him, and chuckled. "Oh please, if you're trying to intimidate me, then you can give up. You ain't scary, hardhat. Neither is your pretty little laser gun or that robot gremlin over there." He gestured towards Mini, who ignored the new arrival.

MTchaos1134 said:
Having been standing still for a very long time,Triggerhappy goes over to the group of robots."WE ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS! SOON WE CAN KILL ALL THE HUMANS!"Triggerhappy suddenly remembers thier human allies."but not these humans"they said.
@Garbacca @ferociousfeind @anyoneelsenearthetruck.
Mini made a series of beeps that resembled a sort of evil laugh. It then fell silent, plotting.

Garbacca said:
The scout nodded. "The names Richie."
Dean whipped around when he heard Richie say his name. "You..." He glared at Richie through his goggles. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about you, kid."

Richie smirked at him, and chuckled. "Oh please, if you're trying to intimidate me, then you can give up. You ain't scary, hardhat. Neither is your pretty little laser gun or that robot gremlin over there." He gestured towards Mini, who ignored the new arrival.

Mini made a series of beeps that resembled a sort of evil laugh. It then fell silent, plotting.
The vagineer walked up and stood behind his engineer ally,staring down the scout while cracking thier knuckles.

Painis was now sitting on top of the vehicle,watching evreything in front of him,waiting for the time he is needed.

Triggerhappy raises on of thier legs,offering mini a high five.

MTchaos1134 said:
The vagineer walked up and stood behind his engineer ally,staring down the scout while cracking thier knuckles.
Painis was now sitting on top of the vehicle,watching evreything in front of him,waiting for the time he is needed.

Triggerhappy raises on of thier legs,offering mini a high five.
Richie's face pales when he sees the Vagineer. "Oh... uh, um, hi there..." He smiled nervously at them. He had heard about vagineers, but had never had actually met one until now.

Mini raised one of it's own legs and gave a high five, then did a backflip. It turned and watched Richie and Vagineer.

"Well, you too certainly have a history, so I'll go back inside the truck until everything is resolved." Ubel said.

"Uh, me too doc, let's catch up." Bonk said, following Ubel inside.

Garbacca said:
Richie's face pales when he sees the Vagineer. "Oh... uh, um, hi there..." He smiled nervously at them. He had heard about vagineers, but had never had actually met one until now.
Mini raised one of it's own legs and gave a high five, then did a backflip. It turned and watched Richie and Vagineer.
The vagineer walks over to the scout and looms over them.".em ot ymene na ruoy reenigne siht ot ymene na ruoy fI"vagineer steps back,still staring down the scout.

MTchaos1134 said:
The vagineer walks over to the scout and looms over them.".em ot ymene na ruoy reenigne siht ot ymene na ruoy fI"vagineer steps back,still staring down the scout.
Richie understood what Vagineer said almost instantly. "What? Enemy? Phfffff, nooo, I'm not an enemy! It's just, uh, p-playful teasing! That's all..." He trails off. Dean smirked and shook his head.

"Not an enemy? Hmm, but you see, I recall you saying that about 40% of your kills were me." He frowned. "Which is actually rather pathetic on my part but still..."

Garbacca said:
Richie understood what Vagineer said almost instantly. "What? Enemy? Phfffff, nooo, I'm not an enemy! It's just, uh, p-playful teasing! That's all..." He trails off. Dean smirked and shook his head.
"Not an enemy? Hmm, but you see, I recall you saying that about 40% of your kills were me." He frowned. "Which is actually rather pathetic on my part but still..."
".evil uoy tel ot nosaer doog a em evig retteb uoy evila uoy stnaw eh sselnu"The beta vagineer fires his hand at the scouts,grabbing it and dragging them to him.

The special drinks painis had finally hit him as he fell behind dean,passed out.

"Looks like that vagineer has a new enemy." Triggerhappy said to the dispenser and mini.

MTchaos1134 said:
".evil uoy tel ot nosaer doog a em evig retteb uoy evila uoy stnaw eh sselnu"The beta vagineer fires his hand at the scouts,grabbing it and dragging them to him.
The special drinks painis had finally hit him as he fell behind dean,passed out.

"Looks like that vagineer has a new enemy." Triggerhappy said to the dispenser and mini.
Richie tried to jump out of the way, but the hand grabbed his leg and began dragging him towards Vagineer. "Alright uh, reason to live, reason to live, reason to live..." Richie realized that he had no good reason for the Vagineer not to kill him. But then he realized something else. He was the Richie Rich, and he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He quickly whipped out his Australium Scattergun, only to have it shot out if his hand by Mini, who starts laughing. Dean looks down at him, Pomson in hand, and Richie gulps nervously.

"Not so tough are ya now?"

Garbacca said:
Richie tried to jump out of the way, but the hand grabbed his leg and began dragging him towards Vagineer. "Alright uh, reason to live, reason to live, reason to live..." Richie realized that he had no good reason for the Vagineer not to kill him. But then he realized something else. He was the Richie Rich, and he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He quickly whipped out his Australium Scattergun, only to have it shot out if his hand by Mini, who starts laughing. Dean looks down at him, Pomson in hand, and Richie gulps nervously.
"Not so tough are ya now?"
Beta vagineer spits out a small go kart and rope,he then ties the scout to the back.vagineer then spits out keys and gives them to dean,motioning him to sit down and drive around while the scout is tied to the back.

(This might be too violent,I'm unsure though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
Beta vagineer spits out a small go kart and rope,he then ties the scout to the back.vagineer then spits out keys and gives them to dean,motioning him to sit down and drive around while the scout is tied to the back.
(This might be too violent,I'm unsure though.)
Dean looks at the keys and then the go kart, then back at the keys. "Hmm, I dunno. Seems like a bit much..."

Richie perks up. "Yeah! Just because I've hurt ya a lot in the past doesn't mean I deserve to be dragged behind a car!"

Dean thinks of a different punishment, then smiles. "Hey Mini! How about you and your friends give Richie some 'company'?" Mini nods vigorously.

Richie pales even more, seeing Triggerhappy. "Dean, you can't be serious. Don't leave me here with them!"

"Alrighty then, dragged behind the cart it is."

"Nononono, the machines are fine! Please!"

Dean laughs and pushes Richie over to the group of robots.

Garbacca said:
Dean looks at the keys and then the go kart, then back at the keys. "Hmm, I dunno. Seems like a bit much..."
Richie perks up. "Yeah! Just because I've hurt ya a lot in the past doesn't mean I deserve to be dragged behind a car!"

Dean thinks of a different punishment, then smiles. "Hey Mini! How about you and your friends give Richie some 'company'?" Mini nods vigorously.

Richie pales even more, seeing Triggerhappy. "Dean, you can't be serious. Don't leave me here with them!"

"Alrighty then, dragged behind the cart it is."

"Nononono, the machines are fine! Please!"

Dean laughs and pushes Richie over to the group of robots.
Triggerhappy looks at the scout and laughs."hi there human! You were sent here for torture soooo."Triggerhappy starts firing lasers at Richie's legs and feet,trying to get them to dance.but the lasers seem too close for that.

The beta vagineer kicks the kart away and gives a thumbs up to dean,the vagineer then sets up to seats and a special drink stand.(you know this taunt right?)the vagineer sits on theirs and watches the scout and evreyone else,offering dean a seat.

Painis is still passed out.

The sentient dispenser kept spewing medical supplies at the captured scout, so their torture could be more in depth, "TriggerHappy! Keep killing them! I've got them covered." Spencer spat some ammunition at Triggerhappy, which morphed into custom-made missiles refilling empty silos, 1.2 million dollar bullets refilling internal magazines, and double-A batteries, recharging laser guns.

ferociousfeind said:
The sentient dispenser kept spewing medical supplies at the captured scout, so their torture could be more in depth, "TriggerHappy! Keep killing them! I've got them covered." Spencer spat some ammunition at Triggerhappy, which morphed into custom-made missiles refilling empty silos, 1.2 million dollar bullets refilling internal magazines, and double-A batteries, recharging laser guns.
All the weapons Triggerhappy are firing start slowly rising up hitting the scout in the chest.

Painis gets up and fumbles over to the robots,then falls again behind Triggerhappy.

Vagineer is enjoying a drink and is still offering dean a seat.

Cuts (steamid:103873728273728) has joined the server

He walked up to the group, his unusual beret shining. "Gentlemen?" the spy said as he tipped his beret. He saw a strange engineer, a scout with fancy cosmetics, and many more. Cuts decided to get back into rhythm after playing so much CS:GO.

MTchaos1134 said:
Triggerhappy looks at the scout and laughs."hi there human! You were sent here for torture soooo."Triggerhappy starts firing lasers at Richie's legs and feet,trying to get them to dance.but the lasers seem too close for that.
The beta vagineer kicks the kart away and gives a thumbs up to dean,the vagineer then sets up to seats and a special drink stand.(you know this taunt right?)the vagineer sits on theirs and watches the scout and evreyone else,offering dean a seat.

Painis is still passed out.
Before they start, Dean grabs a rocket from one of the hatches attached to Spencer, and places it in Richie's mouth. "Bite down on this." Then he walks over to Vagineer and sits in one of the chairs.

Richie tries hopping around to avoid the lasers, but some of them hit, tearing through his foot. He lets out a muffled cry and falls over. Mini jumps onto his head a blows his nose off with a bullet, resulting in a scream from Richie.

MTchaos1134 said:
All the weapons Triggerhappy are firing start slowly rising up hitting the scout in the chest.
Painis gets up and fumbles over to the robots,then falls again behind Triggerhappy.

Vagineer is enjoying a drink and is still offering dean a seat.
Richie screams louder as the bullets mutilate his chest, only for the damage to be restored. Mini fires at his limbs, screeching loudly.

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty]Cuts (steamid:103873728273728) has joined the server
He walked up to the group, his unusual beret shining. "Gentlemen?" the spy said as he tipped his beret. He pulled out his disguise kit and disguised as an O.W.N scout. He pulled out his knife and went into the group of O.W.N scouts, soldiers, etc.. "Let's get'em" he said imitating the scout's voice. The screams of soldiers and heavies can be heard as he went into the crowd.

[/QUOTE]
Garbacca said:
Before they start, Dean grabs a rocket from one of the hatches attached to Spencer, and places it in Richie's mouth. "Bite down on this." Then he walks over to Vagineer and sits in one of the chairs.
Richie tries hopping around to avoid the lasers, but some of them hit, tearing through his foot. He lets out a muffled cry and falls over. Mini jumps onto his head a blows his nose off with a bullet, resulting in a scream from Richie.

Richie screams louder as the bullets mutilate his chest, only for the damage to be restored. Mini fires at his limbs, screeching loudly.
painis gets up and sees the scout getting tortured,he might as well join in.painis comes up to the scout,takes a limb and eats it.this scout tastes like bacon cooked by professional magical pony chefs.

Vagineer looks at the spy and gestures them to come over.

MTchaos1134 said:
painis gets up and sees the scout getting tortured,he might as well join in.painis comes up to the scout,takes a limb and eats it.this scout tastes like bacon cooked by professional magical pony chefs.
(might want to requote me)

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty](might want to requote me)

[/QUOTE]
(Alrighty,I meant to have vagineer to interact with you,but I didn't put it down.and please keep ooc in ooc tab.)

The spy would walk over to the beta vagineer. Cuts would be seen talking in chat saying "What's up?". He would disguise as a blu engineer and sit back on a rancho relaxo. (I know you can't do that in-game but roll with it.)

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty]The spy would walk over to the beta vagineer. Cuts would be seen talking in chat saying "What's up?". He would disguise as a blu engineer and sit back on a rancho relaxo. (I know you can't do that in-game but roll with it.)

[/QUOTE]
This vaginesee translation is brought to you by:MANN CO!

"You look like your new here,do you know what's going on?"he asked the spy offering them a drink.

"Not really, I kind of just joined the server..." He said in the chat. A heavy would say "move gear forward" just to annoy him but he simply responded "Nope" and the heavy went off and ate a sandvich. The spy took the drink and gulped it down saying "Thanks partner!"

"So, uh, Ubel, how did you get out? And when?" Bonk asked Ubel, once inside the truck.

"It was simple, really, I made a 'mission' for a small group, myself included, and... I killed every one of them, save for one. These men didn't have a respawn, so when I killed them, they really died. It was a splendor of body parts and blood." Ubel said, smiling in remembering the moment. "But the man who got away had hid when I started my spree, and drove away in the truck that was to be my getaway vehicle. He must have told about my betrayal. So I started walking in one direction, and was eventually found by your gruppe. And that leads up to now. What about you?" Ubel asked.

"I got out about 5 years ago. I was given a mission where I had to hunt down a man who hadn't paid for his... protection. The man had finally had enough and moved to Australia, and when I finally got to his house, he was, uh, not-so-happy to see me. I took him out no problem, sentries are easy to get past when you this fast. But, as I was going out to go get a pizza from Boston, I checked out his computer. There was... some... things on there. But what also was there was a virtual diary the guy kept for himself. And on it was the reason why he hid. O.W.N had killed his kid. I mean, I knew we weren't good guys, and we might be mercs, but at least we aren't baby-killing crazies. So I ran, and left my letter of resignation on that guys face, and a bomb next to it. Then I joined up with Mann Co. and was assigned the same area as Sonja, and one thing lead to another and I met you, doc." Bonk said.

"Do you ever think, what if I did rejoin them? What if they gave us our places back?" Ubel asked.

"Yeah, sometimes, but, I kinda like working for the Mann. And I think you would too. If you wanna join I'd be happy to vouch for ya, Sawbones." Bonk said, looking at Ubel.

"Hm, mayhaps I will, Bonk." Ubel answered. "Well, I think that was enough 'catching up' for now, let's go see how things are doing for everyone." Ubel said.

As soon as they walked outside, their jaws dropped and they both yelled in unison, "WHAT IS GOING ON?", as they saw the insane things going on in front of them. You know, because torture is a bit shocking to see. Though Ubel likes it. A lot. Too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back