• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well hope you dont mind, I think I'm gonna start with my staff." She said and swung her staff at him, aiming for his left side.
He quickly blocked the staff with his arm, but a clear wince of pain was on his face. He quickly began shaking the gourd in his right hand "Ow, you're strong." He hopped to his right to make some distance from her.

He quickly blocked the staff with his arm, but a clear wince of pain was on his face. He quickly began shaking the gourd in his right hand "Ow, you're strong." He hopped to his right to make some distance from her.
"Thanks. Been a bit since I spared with somebody" Naos smiled. She took a step towards him and went to swing her staff again.

"Trust me break every one of your limbs and a pulled hair is nothing."
(also just so you know she has a accent in most words especially when pronouncing everyone's names hehe)
"every?...." she gashed covering her mouth "oh Jordan...have you broken every limbs?....oh pobrecito" she said looking him with concern

"Thanks. Been a bit since I spared with somebody" Naos smiled. She took a step towards him and went to swing her staff again.
Lu quickly stepped back to avoid the staff "Well I'm glad to have offered." Lu then quickly took a step forward and threw a punch aiming at her left shoulder.

Grant looked over at Ankh and a branch from his staff grew out to grab the little scarab and move him to the ground next to him.

Ankh stood on the branch and continued to watch, occasionally looking back at grant and then towards Amanra’s room

Ankh stood on the branch and continued to watch, occasionally looking back at grant and then towards Amanra’s room
"If there's something you want, you should either ask or go away." Grant spoke quietly to the scarab as his staff shook the scarab off again.

She got hit and she took a step back. "You're pretty strong yourself."
"Well I can imbue my ki into my attacks, but only so much right now." He then stopped shaking his gourd and opened it before pouring a clear liquid down into his mouth and taking a big gulp. He stumbled a few feet backwards "Now... Now I'm ready."

"Well I can imbue my ki into my attacks, but only so much right now." He then stopped shaking his gourd and opened it before pouring a clear liquid down into his mouth and taking a big gulp. He stumbled a few feet backwards "Now... Now I'm ready."
Naos nods. "Okay show me what you got" she held her staff ready.

Naos nods. "Okay show me what you got" she held her staff ready.
Lu stumbled backwards another step before leaning forward and rolling to Naos, He then stopped with a handstand and kicked her in the face, though this kick was lighter and felt akin to a slap, as if Lu was holding back

Lu stumbled backwards another step before leaning forward and rolling to Naos, He then stopped with a handstand and kicked her in the face, though this kick was lighter and felt akin to a slap, as if Lu was holding back
She stumbled a bit kicked. She chuckled. "I know we are only sparing, but you dont have to hold back." Naos took her staff and shrunk it back down to a small rod. “I think it's time to mix things up.” She put the rod back behind her ear with a pencil. “I think it's time to introduce my friend.” She started drawing in the air and dots and lines appear where she is drawing, it looked like two stick figures connected. She swipes it and the drawing spins. It glows changing shape into a semi solid humanoid figure before becoming a copy of Naos, only it was a bluish silver completely with white eyes. The symbol she drew on its forehead. Naos got into a fighting stance and her copy did too. “Meet Gemini.“ Naos then rushed at Lu going to kick him in the side.

She stumbled a bit kicked. She chuckled. "I know we are only sparing, but you dont have to hold back." Naos took her staff and shrunk it back down to a small rod. “I think it's time to mix things up.” She put the rod back behind her ear with a pencil. “I think it's time to introduce my friend.” She started drawing in the air and dots and lines appear where she is drawing, it looked like two stick figures connected. She swipes it and the drawing spins. It glows changing shape into a semi solid humanoid figure before becoming a copy of Naos, only it was a bluish silver completely with white eyes. The symbol she drew on its forehead. Naos got into a fighting stance and her copy did too. “Meet Gemini.“ Naos then rushed at Lu going to kick him in the side.
Lu quickly blocked the kick with his lap, lifting his leg up "Did you just get faster? Or did I get slower?" He said shocked.

Lu quickly blocked the kick with his lap, lifting his leg up "Did you just get faster? Or did I get slower?" He said shocked.
"Nah, I didnt get faster. That's not Gemini's ability." She chuckled a bit out of breathe for a second. The kick she had tried to do wasnt that strong, she just wanted to catch him off guard. Gemini had tried to get close while Lu was distracted by the kick, so it could punch him. The copy was as strong as Naos, mimicking exactly how she moves but it was easy to see Naos had spent more tim, learning to use her staff fights than hand to hand.

"Nah, I didnt get faster. That's not Gemini's ability." She chuckled a bit out of breathe for a second. The kick she had tried to do wasnt that strong, she just wanted to catch him off guard. Gemini had tried to get close while Lu was distracted by the kick, so it could punch him. The copy was as strong as Naos, mimicking exactly how she moves but it was easy to see Naos had spent more tim, learning to use her staff fights than hand to hand.
Lu saw the copy and immediately fell to the floor, still getting slightly scraped by the punch. He then was face down on the floor and pushed himself backwards onto his feet. He stood up straight but began leaning backwards, as if he was about to loose his balance.

Lu saw the copy and immediately fell to the floor, still getting slightly scraped by the punch. He then was face down on the floor and pushed himself backwards onto his feet. He stood up straight but began leaning backwards, as if he was about to loose his balance.
"You okay?" Naos asked seeing how unbalanced he looked.

"You okay?" Naos asked seeing how unbalanced he looked.
Lu lifted up his right leg as he began to fall backwards, only to kick his shoe off at high speed in Naos's face before regaining his balance and falling forward "Rule number one! Never let your guard down!"

Lu lifted up his right leg as he began to fall backwards, only to kick his shoe off at high speed in Naos's face before regaining his balance and falling forward "Rule number one! Never let your guard down!"
Naos couldnt help but breakout chuckling after getting hit in the face with the shoe, making her step back. "Now that was a good one. You are right. I shouldn't let my guard down. I'll try not to make that mistake again."
Gemini had moved to behind Lu and kicked him. Naos went forward and tried to punch him aiming for the left side of his jaw.

Naos couldnt help but breakout chuckling after getting hit in the face with the shoe, making her step back. "Now that was a good one. You are right. I shouldn't let my guard down. I'll try not to make that mistake again."
Gemini had moved to behind Lu and kicked him. Naos went forward and tried to punch him aiming for the left side of his jaw.
Lu was kicked by Gemini, but his drunken state caused him to stumble forward. Hardly keeping his balance, he was able to dodge Naos's punch before doing a rolling Tumble away from her. He pulled out his gourd "Still too sober." He then began chugging from his gourd before his eyes went wide "Oh no." He tilted the gourd, showing it was empty "Sobriety!"

Lu was kicked by Gemini, but his drunken state caused him to stumble forward. Hardly keeping his balance, he was able to dodge Naos's punch before doing a rolling Tumble away from her. He pulled out his gourd "Still too sober." He then began chugging from his gourd before his eyes went wide "Oh no." He tilted the gourd, showing it was empty "Sobriety!"
"your gourd is empty? So do you want to stop?" She asked.

"I normally fight better when I'm drunk." Lu replied before bowing, only to lose his balance and fall over
Naos walked over and held out a hand. "I still say you fought pretty well." She smiled. "Let's do it again soon. Next time just make sure your gourd is full"

Amanra was asleep in the bed that was provided. The apple grant gave sitting on the table next to it.
Aiolos sighed as she stood before the closed door knocking and then trying the door to see if it had been locked or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back