• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Naos walked over and held out a hand. "I still say you fought pretty well." She smiled. "Let's do it again soon. Next time just make sure your gourd is full"
"Heh, it happens." He then shook her hand respectfully "I'll have to start farming soon to get my stuff ready."

"Heh, it happens." He then shook her hand respectfully "I'll have to start farming soon to get my stuff ready."
"Ah you farm. That explains why you were asking about a green house or garden." She said. Gemini looked at them and it looked like it was speaking but no words came out. Naos smiled. "Don't worry I'll see you soon Gemini. Thank you for the help." She waved her hand and the constellation faded away.

"Ah you farm. That explains why you were asking about a green house or garden." She said. Gemini looked at them and it looked like it was speaking but no words came out. Naos smiled. "Don't worry I'll see you soon Gemini. Thank you for the help." She waved her hand and the constellation faded away.
"Cultivation. It's a slow but effective way to godhood. Gather followers, harness ki from plants and follower worship. It takes a while... and I mean a WHILE to become a god that way. Sometimes it takes as long as several thousand years." Lu put the gourd on his belt. (Fun fact, Martial Peak is a Wuxia, a Chinese sword fantasy, novel series that has in total a whopping 6009 chapters. The manga is currently at chapter 4250.)

Amanra didn’t answer and the door was unlocked as the bug had no way of locking it
Aiolos opened the door and stepped inside looking at Amanra with a shake of her head and a muttered "silly girl." Aiolos would move quietly through the room and cover the girl with a blanket before slicing the apple into pieces and leaving it on the table next to her for her to have an easier time of eating when she woke up.

"Cultivation. It's a slow but effective way to godhood. Gather followers, harness ki from plants and follower worship. It takes a while... and I mean a WHILE to become a god that way. Sometimes it takes as long as several thousand years." Lu put the gourd on his belt. (Fun fact, Martial Peak is a Wuxia, a Chinese sword fantasy, novel series that has in total a whopping 6009 chapters. The manga is currently at chapter 4250.)
"several thousand years that is very long time " she said

"Hence why halting aging is always the first step. Usually takes 200 years." Lu replied "or... was that to shoot fire?"

Naos chuckled. "Sounds like alot of steps to reach godhood" she starts walking back over to Grant now that their sparing match was over.
Grant clapped his hands "that wasn't bad your combat teacher will love to train you all." He reached out to his staff as he looked around and then said "I know one of you asked about a garden, I can show you two to the greenhouses if youd like."

Aiolos opened the door and stepped inside looking at Amanra with a shake of her head and a muttered "silly girl." Aiolos would move quietly through the room and cover the girl with a blanket before slicing the apple into pieces and leaving it on the table next to her for her to have an easier time of eating when she woke up.

“Why am I silly?” She asked with a groan as she slowly woke up

“Why am I silly?” She asked with a groan as she slowly woke up
"you said something stupid then got so worked up you passed out, what else would that be?" Aiolos asked with a raised eyebrow as they nudged the plate towards her. "eat that itll restore you to something like average health and nutrition since its an apple from the Yggdrasil."

Naos chuckled. "Sounds like alot of steps to reach godhood" she starts walking back over to Grant now that their sparing match was over.
Grant clapped his hands "that wasn't bad your combat teacher will love to train you all." He reached out to his staff as he looked around and then said "I know one of you asked about a garden, I can show you two to the greenhouses if youd like."
"That would be me. I need to see about growing herbs and hops." Lu raised his hand "I've already run out of booze."

"That would be me. I need to see about growing herbs and hops." Lu raised his hand "I've already run out of booze."
"Sure sounds fun." Naos smiled. She was glad Grant thought they did a good job. She hoped that the combat teacher would feel the same way when they meet them.

"Sure sounds fun." Naos smiled. She was glad Grant thought they did a good job. She hoped that the combat teacher would feel the same way when they meet them.
"come this way and we can see about getting you started since our tour went a little off the rails." As he mentioned that he muttered to himself "All father give me strength and wisdom." before turning and leading them back the way they had come and out the front of the building and around to the left side of it where a small greenhouse stood.

"you said something stupid then got so worked up you passed out, what else would that be?" Aiolos asked with a raised eyebrow as they nudged the plate towards her. "eat that itll restore you to something like average health and nutrition since its an apple from the Yggdrasil."

“So I take it wrong to voice my belief?” She asked as she sat up and took a slice

“So I take it wrong to voice my belief?” She asked as she sat up and took a slice
"of course its not wrong to voice your opinion but you have to be smart about it and can't just cry when someone pushes back." Aiolos said as they sat back in a chair made of ice and watched the young girl with the face of someone who was used to watching kids.

"come this way and we can see about getting you started since our tour went a little off the rails." As he mentioned that he muttered to himself "All father give me strength and wisdom." before turning and leading them back the way they had come and out the front of the building and around to the left side of it where a small greenhouse stood.
"Please do, I have a lovely veggie burger recipe." Lu said as he staggered forward. Everyone could tell, he was tipsy.

"Please do, I have a lovely veggie burger recipe." Lu said as he staggered forward. Everyone could tell, he was tipsy.
Grant raised an eyebrow and gave him a sidelong look before shaking his head, "the greenhouse like all of this place is special no student can go in here without a teacher, period end of story do you understand me?" he asked as he cast both students a serious look and they could sense his aura faintly. Musicnotes Musicnotes

"of course its not wrong to voice your opinion but you have to be smart about it and can't just cry when someone pushes back." Aiolos said as they sat back in a chair made of ice and watched the young girl with the face of someone who was used to watching kids.

“Well sorry for trying to explain my opinion in order to get you to stop attacking me” she replied

(also just so you know she has a accent in most words especially when pronouncing everyone's names hehe)
"every?...." she gashed covering her mouth "oh Jordan...have you broken every limbs?....oh pobrecito" she said looking him with concern
"I grew up with parents who taught me yo climbs and be flexible. Accidents happen." He said

Grant raised an eyebrow and gave him a sidelong look before shaking his head, "the greenhouse like all of this place is special no student can go in here without a teacher, period end of story do you understand me?" he asked as he cast both students a serious look and they could sense his aura faintly. Musicnotes Musicnotes
Naos nods sensing his seriousness. "Yes sir, understood. "

"I'll do whatever needs to be done if I get to grow cabbages master Grant." Lu replied

“Well sorry for trying to explain my opinion in order to get you to stop attacking me” she replied
"maybe you shouldn't say things that will make people angry and then double down on it?" Aiolos asked with a roll of their eyes as they crossed their arms over their chest. "your story isn't that special and it isn't that bad, trust me." Aiols said her tone cold and flat like the fields of Jotunheim as she remembered some of the horrors that mortals went through.

Naos nods sensing his seriousness. "Yes sir, understood. "

"I'll do whatever needs to be done if I get to grow cabbages master Grant." Lu replied
Grant walked up to the door and tapped the wooden lock with his staff causing it to click open. With a sigh Grant would open the door leading them to a wide open field that had mountains in the distance along with forests and even birds in the distance. Lu could sense a high Ki density while Naos could feel constellations in the sky despite there being a sun out.

Grant walked up to the door and tapped the wooden lock with his staff causing it to click open. With a sigh Grant would open the door leading them to a wide open field that had mountains in the distance along with forests and even birds in the distance. Lu could sense a high Ki density while Naos could feel constellations in the sky despite there being a sun out.
"The ki here... it's amazing." Lu's eyes showed pure awe "It's beautiful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back