• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"my powers.....oh...not really done much with it....but I was gifted the ability of water manipulation and rain summoning. Chalchiuhtlicue also gifted me a chalice and some weaving tools.." she said holding up the items.

Emilia looked at the "cafetería" in a questioning look. "What's this?..." she looked up at the statues. "No kitchen?...." she asked very confused as she turned to Jordan to see if he knew what to do.
Jordan looked at it. "Hm. Well that's boring. I probably just manifests the food. Hope they have a cooking class here. Apple."

Jordan looked at it. "Hm. Well that's boring. I probably just manifests the food. Hope they have a cooking class here. Apple."
"Yes I guess it's not showy...or anything" she said placing the chalice back into her bag with the weaving tools." She then looked over to the foot of the statue as an apple apeared "...magic food?....don't know if it will taste the same..." she said eyeing the apple with suspicion

"Yes I guess it's not showy...or anything" she said placing the chalice back into her bag with the weaving tools." She then looked over to the foot of the statue as an apple apeared "...magic food?....don't know if it will taste the same..." she said eyeing the apple with suspicion
"Id be careful what you say, the gods can hear you know and not all take kindly to doubt." A quiet voice spoke from behind them as a woman who seemed to be in her mid 20's sat in a chair with her legs propped up while a Raven sat staring at them.

"Id be careful what you say, the gods can hear you know and not all take kindly to doubt." A quiet voice spoke from behind them as a woman who seemed to be in her mid 20's sat in a chair with her legs propped up while a Raven sat staring at them.
Emilia turns around to see the woman. "Well how could I not be a bit confused and unsure over this?...I have never seen or experience a place like this.....food coming out of nowhere?...when I have grown up having to cook and bake my things..." she softly spoke

Emilia turns around to see the woman. "Well how could I not be a bit confused and unsure over this?...I have never seen or experience a place like this.....food coming out of nowhere?...when I have grown up having to cook and bake my things..." she softly spoke

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ankh flew into the cafeteria continuing his exploration while Amanra recovered in her room. He saw two of the others who didn’t approve of her choice of words and landed nearby to watch them interact with each other
Morgan looked at Ankh then back at Emilia "do you doubt your goddesses gift? Is she not a water goddess too, I would've thought that she had created something for you." Morgan raised her eyebrow as the raven let out a mournful croak.

"It's not doubt on my end. Just like to watch masters at theri craft. No cook means no show."

Morgan looked at Ankh then back at Emilia "do you doubt your goddesses gift? Is she not a water goddess too, I would've thought that she had created something for you." Morgan raised her eyebrow as the raven let out a mournful croak.
"It's not doubt on my end. Just like to watch masters at theri craft. No cook means no show."
"I never said I doubted my goddess gifts...just agreed they arnt showy. There is also a difference between creating items....to food....as even before meeting my Chalchiuhtlicue I never seen these things before.....so it's all just new and a bit confusing and overall just curiously strange..." she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back