• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"limits yes but almost all of them have been known to create from nothing especially you, little stone." She said as she looked at Jordan with a piercing look that seemed to see into him. Then she shook her head "anyways eat, dont eat I dont care and I wont take it easier on you during class." She said as she walked around them and her bird cawed once before fluttering to her shoulder.
"We never asked for you to make it easy. There's a difference between being a stern teacher and being an asshole." He called out

"We never asked for you to make it easy. There's a difference between being a stern teacher and being an asshole." He called out
"and what would you know about that?" Her voice seemed to come from everywhere followed by what sounded like laughter from an unkindness.

"limits yes but almost all of them have been known to create from nothing especially you, little stone." She said as she looked at Jordan with a piercing look that seemed to see into him. Then she shook her head "anyways eat, dont eat I dont care and I wont take it easier on you during class." She said as she walked around them and her bird cawed once before fluttering to her shoulder.
Emilia kept quite just listening to her speak. Holding on to her own arm tightly squeezing on to her wrist out of nerves. She could definitely tell it will be nothing but difficult living in this place.

"no I just happened to be around first and not all of your teachers are here. We had a few that were called away to deal with a magical creature." Grant said as they approached the doors.

Lu was drunkenly walking in his hands "Must be a strong creature."

"any stronger and they'd need your combat teacher and trust me she is a monster on the field." he said with a shudder as he opened the door for them to leave the greenhouse. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"yeah must be a strong creature" Naos said going through the door noticing Grant's shudder. "Are you scared of our combat teacher?"

Emilia kept quite just listening to her speak. Holding on to her own arm tightly squeezing on to her wrist out of nerves. She could definitely tell it will be nothing but difficult living in this place.

"I've met both." He said not showing any sign that he was phased by the laughter.
"then you should know that im neither and learn when to pick your fights." She appeared before them casually twirling a blade before looking out a window and then shaking her head "I knew they shouldn't have let Grant lead this thing."

"yeah must be a strong creature" Naos said going through the door noticing Grant's shudder. "Are you scared of our combat teacher?"
"Her patron is a war goddess and she was born on a battlefield and was the last survivor of that conflict. Now my pantheon is no stranger to battle but shes... well shes a bit more than that." grant shuddered as he remembered things and locked the door behind them with a wave of his hand.

"Her patron is a war goddess and she was born on a battlefield and was the last survivor of that conflict. Now my pantheon is no stranger to battle but shes... well shes a bit more than that." grant shuddered as he remembered things and locked the door behind them with a wave of his hand.
"Ah so very scary got it." Naos nods.

"I've met both." He said not showing any sign that he was phased by the laughter.
"then you should know that im neither and learn when to pick your fights." She appeared before them casually twirling a blade before looking out a window and then shaking her head "I knew they shouldn't have let Grant lead this thing."
Emilia turned to Jason, she was unsure if he was just extremely brave or just didn't care. However she was unsure if she could speak out to someone like that lady as he was. Her hold on her arm tightened as she looked around digging her fingers into her arm as the laughter was heard around them. She took a step back watching the woman twirl the blade in her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back