• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"That's very cool....though you didnt stay and try to spare with the others? ....." she said eyeing his staff "....guessing not very into the whole fighting? ....like Amanra?" She asked
"I have no problem with fighting. But uh. I like to eat." He said. "Using my hairs makes me hungry."

"Oh... I see, ....so the hair thing ...um Son Wokang?...is that the ability he gifted you" she asked not really remembering how to pronounce the monkey kings name
"Wukong. And yeah. He gave me his hairs of transformation. I have to understand how the item works. But it's pretty useful "

"Well how about it? A quick spar?" Lu said to her.
Naos nods. "Sure, we are bound to see each other's skills sooner later...but I probably won't be much of a challenge for you." she walked off further in the gym so they have room to spar. She tossed her staff lightly and caught it.

Naos nods. "Sure, we are bound to see each other's skills sooner later...but I probably won't be much of a challenge for you." she walked off further in the gym so they have room to spar. She tossed her staff lightly and caught it.
Lu casually followed Naos "Oh don't doubt yourself my dear. I've used a chunk of my ki to change my booze." He chuckled "I'm sure you will win but it's just a little exercise."

Lu casually followed Naos "Oh don't doubt yourself my dear. I've used a chunk of my ki to change my booze." He chuckled "I'm sure you will win but it's just a little exercise."
"So it takes ki to change the liquid in that gourd? Hmm that's interest." She smiled once they were ready to start. "You can have the first move"

"Wukong. And yeah. He gave me his hairs of transformation. I have to understand how the item works. But it's pretty useful "
"wuu..knog..." she said to herself sounding out the name. "that is very useful...but wont you go bald?...with plucking out your hair and all?.." she asked following him.

"So it takes ki to change the liquid in that gourd? Hmm that's interest." She smiled once they were ready to start. "You can have the first move"
Grant cleared his throat "dont worry about getting too badly beat up or dying I am able to keep you both safe." He would then move to the side with Aiolos both of them watching the exchange with different levels of interest.

Grant cleared his throat "dont worry about getting too badly beat up or dying I am able to keep you both safe." He would then move to the side with Aiolos both of them watching the exchange with different levels of interest.
"I wasn't worried about that. You're one of our teachers. I expected you to step in if needed" Naos nods looking over at Grant.

"I wasn't worried about that. You're one of our teachers. I expected you to step in if needed" Naos nods looking over at Grant.
Grant shrugged noncommittally "not all of your teachers feel the same way so I wouldnt expect it from everyone."

"wuu..knog..." she said to herself sounding out the name. "that is very useful...but wont you go bald?...with plucking out your hair and all?.." she asked following him.
By that point they had reached the entry hall to their right was the dining area and straight ahead was the hallway they hadn't been to yet. outside was still available and they could see some buildings fairly close to them of various sizes and makes.

"No they grow back really fast. Besides I can only use four at any one time."
"Oh that luck....you don't have to worry about going bald from plucking.....though ouch....dosent it hurt?...wait only four a day?..." she questioned.
By that point they had reached the entry hall to their right was the dining area and straight ahead was the hallway they hadn't been to yet. outside was still available and they could see some buildings fairly close to them of various sizes and makes.
"Oh look, we found the food.." she said looking around

"Oh that luck....you don't have to worry about going bald from plucking.....though ouch....dosent it hurt?...wait only four a day?..." she questioned.

"Oh look, we found the food.." she said looking around
"No only four at a time. Like I can only have four constructs at any time." He said. "And yeah its not pleasant but it's not that painful either."

"No only four at a time. Like I can only have four constructs at any time." He said. "And yeah its not pleasant but it's not that painful either."
"Oh I see,well your stong....I don't know if I could ever take it plucking hair from my head" she said holding her head "it hurts when my hair gets tangles in may hair ties and get plucked acedently....so I can just imagine"

"Oh I see,well your stong....I don't know if I could ever take it plucking hair from my head" she said holding her head "it hurts when my hair gets tangles in may hair ties and get plucked acedently....so I can just imagine"
"Trust me break every one of your limbs and a pulled hair is nothing."

"Alright then. You first. Take the first punch" Lu said as he got into a fighting stance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back