• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

Amanra just quietly held onto the pillow that Jordan had provided from out of nowhere, her breathing began to slow before her stomach growled to emphasize one of her earlier points and she collapsed to the floor, she had passed out from hunger and exhaustion.

Ankh looked back at the horse girl and chittered wildly again as if to say “look what you did!” He then picked up Amanra in his mandibles and began walking in the direction that rooms were pointed out

Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

Amanra just quietly held onto the pillow that Jordan had provided from out of nowhere, her breathing began to slow before her stomach growled to emphasize one of her earlier points and she collapsed to the floor, she had passed out from hunger and exhaustion.

Ankh looked back at the horse girl and chittered wildly again as if to say “look what you did!” He then picked up Amanra in his mandibles and began walking in the direction that rooms were pointed out
"Just a moment." Grant said as he caught one of Ankhs legs stopping him from moving. In his hand was an apple that he had made "she needs to take a bite of this."

(Your backstory is fine because it doesn't explicitly state anything that couldn't be around and they would have some mechanical devices though they would be primarily in the hands of God's and near indistinguishable from magic for most people. )

(You I see as from a rural area especially since you're a cultivator and few of your pantheon would travel too far outside their borders)
(HELL YEAH! I'M A CHINESE REDNECK BABY! GET THE MOONSHINE MAO!)

"Just a moment." Grant said as he caught one of Ankhs legs stopping him from moving. In his hand was an apple that he had made "she needs to take a bite of this."
Lu saw Amanra collapse onto the floor "I think she needs a drink more than I do." He quietly sipped from the gourd

Ankh turned around causing grant to let go of his leg and carefully grabbed the apple with his mandibles and returned to his task of taking Amanra to her room

Lu saw Amanra collapse onto the floor "I think she needs a drink more than I do." He quietly sipped from the gourd
Naos stepped back as Ankh picked Amanra up. She didnt say anything as Grant handed Ankh an apple. She decided she would check on Amanra later but made note of how protective the scarab was of her. She went back toward the others of the group.

Ankh turned around causing grant to let go of his leg and carefully grabbed the apple with his mandibles and returned to his task of taking Amanra to her room

Naos stepped back as Ankh picked Amanra up. She didnt say anything as Grant handed Ankh an apple. She decided she would check on Amanra later but made note of how protective the scarab was of her. She went back toward the others of the group.
Grant smiled and clapped his hands "well now that the drama is over who wanted to fight first?"

Aiolos shapeshifted back to normal staring after Amanra while the temperature slowly rose back to normal and her weapon returned to a ball of ice that floated near her shoulder.

Grant smiled and clapped his hands "well now that the drama is over who wanted to fight first?"

Aiolos shapeshifted back to normal staring after Amanra while the temperature slowly rose back to normal and her weapon returned to a ball of ice that floated near her shoulder.
"I'm gonna go get a bite." Jordan said walking off

Naos looked around at the others to see if anyone would step forward. She put her hand to her ear, moving her silver hair to reveal a small rod looking about the size of a pencil. She take it and it extends to be a little shorter than her height, becoming her staff “Well I'm still willing to show what I can do.. not much of a fighter but still willing.”

Naos looked around at the others to see if anyone would step forward. She put her hand to her ear, moving her silver hair to reveal a small rod looking about the size of a pencil. She take it and it extends to be a little shorter than her height, becoming her staff “Well I'm still willing to show what I can do.. not much of a fighter but still willing.”
"I am more than happy to fight! What are my options?" Lu said with a large smile.

"I am more than happy to fight! What are my options?" Lu said with a large smile.
Grant points at Aiolos then also at Naos "you can fight your choice of either of them." Aiolos looked a bit sheepish as she smiled and waved at the both of them.

Grant points at Aiolos then also at Naos "you can fight your choice of either of them." Aiolos looked a bit sheepish as she smiled and waved at the both of them.
She nods and Aiolos giving her a smile. She looked at Lu. "Choose who ever. We're bound to see what we all can do sooner or later"
"A good fight needs a good drink" He closed his eyes and began slowly shaking his gourd.

"I'm gonna go get a bite." Jordan said walking off
Emilia watched as the large bettle took the girl away, she hoped she would be okay. Her attention went back to Grant as he gathered everyone's attention. She looked to the others most who were all for a little sparing. Emilia herself kept quite, trying to not be noticeable. Though her attention was cought by Jordan as he opted out of fighting. She didn't know that woukd be allowed, though took her chance and quickly left as well.

Emilia watched as the large bettle took the girl away, she hoped she would be okay. Her attention went back to Grant as he gathered everyone's attention. She looked to the others most who were all for a little sparing. Emilia herself kept quite, trying to not be noticeable. Though her attention was cought by Jordan as he opted out of fighting. She didn't know that woukd be allowed, though took her chance and quickly left as well.
Jordan looks back at her. "So you a demigod or just liked by one?"

Emilia did not expect for Jordan to see or talk to her, thinking he would be far gone. "Oh...um not demigod...had normal parents, but yes I think she just liked me......you were just liked too right?"
"Yeah Sun Wukong liked me a lot." He said. "But not a Demigod. Not sure if Sun Wukong could sire a demigod. He's technical not a god."

Emilia did not expect for Jordan to see or talk to her, thinking he would be far gone. "Oh...um not demigod...had normal parents, but yes I think she just liked me......you were just liked too right?"
"Yeah Sun Wukong liked me a lot." He said. "But not a Demigod. Not sure if Sun Wukong could sire a demigod. He's technical not a god."
Lu was chugging more from his gourd as he began stretching, paying no attention to the others with full intent to show off his kung fu.

"So not a demigod either..." she replied looking Jordan over. "So dose that mean....will you become a monkey?" She asked after all he said his being was the monkey king

"So not a demigod either..." she replied looking Jordan over. "So dose that mean....will you become a monkey?" She asked after all he said his being was the monkey king
"I... don't actually know. I don'r jave any monkey powers. I mean. I can climb but that was a learned skill."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back