• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“I remember my first year, it lasted for 10 years” amanra sighed

"I'm sorry but what is a motel?" Lu asked Jordan before looking to Naos "Well I am studying the drunken fist."

"Basically like a hotel but crappier and cheaper." He said.

"That long with out sleeping in a bed that's awful " she said to Amanra. She nods at Lu. "Good point I guess"
Grant looked at their little exchange with a slightly raised eyebrow before clearing his throat "well as Naos said we have a lot of room here and this place was made by a couple alumnus and several crafting gods. Your rooms are custom made for each of you and we have plenty of training rooms for you to use in your free time."

They were getting closer to the main building which seemed to be at least 3 stories tall with large double doors that Grant pushed open with one hand. Inside was a grand hall that was lit with a miniature sun that kept the place comfortably warm but not too hot and provided perfect light. On either side of the room was hallways leading to the left and right while in front of them was a hallway that led to what seemed to be a dining area while a grand staircase framed it leading to the second floor.

Grant looked at their little exchange with a slightly raised eyebrow before clearing his throat "well as Naos said we have a lot of room here and this place was made by a couple alumnus and several crafting gods. Your rooms are custom made for each of you and we have plenty of training rooms for you to use in your free time."

They were getting closer to the main building which seemed to be at least 3 stories tall with large double doors that Grant pushed open with one hand. Inside was a grand hall that was lit with a miniature sun that kept the place comfortably warm but not too hot and provided perfect light. On either side of the room was hallways leading to the left and right while in front of them was a hallway that led to what seemed to be a dining area while a grand staircase framed it leading to the second floor.
Jordan gave out a low impressed whistle. "Nice digs." He said resting his staff behind his neck and hooking his arms over it.

A girl wearing a flowy knee hight muslin colored sundress. With embroidered little alebrijes on the bodice and the border of the heam of the dress. She stood by the gate catching her breath noticing that the front area seemed a bit empty. "Claro....soy la última..." she sighed a bit annoyed with herself. "Great frist impresion..." she whispered to herself before making her way inside the building.

Jordan gave out a low impressed whistle. "Nice digs." He said resting his staff behind his neck and hooking his arms over it.

A girl wearing a flowy knee hight muslin colored sundress. With embroidered little alebrijes on the bodice and the border of the heam of the dress. She stood by the gate catching her breath noticing that the front area seemed a bit empty. "Claro....soy la última..." she sighed a bit annoyed with herself. "Great frist impresion..." she whispered to herself before making her way inside the building.
Noas nodded agreeing with Jordan the place did look impressive. She looked over her shoulder seeing someone enter the building after them. She gave the girl a small smile.

Noas nodded agreeing with Jordan the place did look impressive. She looked over her shoulder seeing someone enter the building after them. She gave the girl a small smile.
Jordan turned back to see her. "Hey. More people." He walked up to her and shook her hand. "Hiya. I'm Jordan."

Amanra looked around at the inside of the building. “I have never been inside a building like this before… I hope we don’t have to share our rooms, I don’t know how I’d handle sharing.”

Ankh chittered repeatedly

“I agree Ankh, I don’t think sharing with a guy is a good idea either” she added

Jordan turned back to see her. "Hey. More people." He walked up to her and shook her hand. "Hiya. I'm Jordan."

Amanra looked around at the inside of the building. “I have never been inside a building like this before… I hope we don’t have to share our rooms, I don’t know how I’d handle sharing.”

“I agree Ankh, I don’t think sharing with a guy is a good idea either” she added
Grant smiled as he saw their new addition and nodded his head before waving his hand drawing their attention with his power. "there is no room sharing, you all get your own room though you will all be taking classes together. Directly behind me is the cafeteria where youll be able to eat, we have chefs on staff to prepare food and you can order nearly anything though please try not to eat anything you can't handle."

Grant gestured to the two staircases that led to the second floor "these will lead you to the second floor where you will find your rooms. Thanks to your patrons or parents we have made the rooms to your liking with you able to customize the finer points." Grant looked at them all for a second to make sure they were paying attention before turning and heading to their right and down the hallway that was there.

Grant smiled as he saw their new addition and nodded his head before waving his hand drawing their attention with his power. "there is no room sharing, you all get your own room though you will all be taking classes together. Directly behind me is the cafeteria where youll be able to eat, we have chefs on staff to prepare food and you can order nearly anything though please try not to eat anything you can't handle."

Grant gestured to the two staircases that led to the second floor "these will lead you to the second floor where you will find your rooms. Thanks to your patrons or parents we have made the rooms to your liking with you able to customize the finer points." Grant looked at them all for a second to make sure they were paying attention before turning and heading to their right and down the hallway that was there.
"Ah wonderful, how large are the rooms?" Lu asked "And does mine happen to have a greenhouse or garden?"

"Ah wonderful, how large are the rooms?" Lu asked "And does mine happen to have a greenhouse or garden?"
Grant shrugged "they are fairly sized nothing too crazy and no you dont have a greenhouse or garden in your room." Quietly he muttered about how strange kids these days were.

Naos was going to say to Amanra they probably wouldn't share a room but if they did it probably wouldn't be so bad. Grant had responded the answer before she spoke and she just nodded as she listened, already thinking what her room might look like. She couldn't help but chuckle as Lu brought up the garden again.

Emilia was relieved as she spoted the group. 'Good she wasn't so late' she sighed. She smiled and waved back to the girl the greeted her. 'Oh at least they seem nice' she thought as she looked over towards the boy that walk3d over and shook her hand. She was a bit taken back but just smiled and lightly giggle 'yes..friendly for sure' she thought.

"Hola, ello...nice to meet you....im Emilia.." she replied shaking back his hand.

She smiled looking over to Grant as he gathered their attention. The sound of having their own custom rooms sounded amazing. 'How much is this all costing?' She wondered

Emilia was relieved as she spoted the group. 'Good she wasn't so late' she sighed. She smiled and waved back to the girl the greeted her. 'Oh at least they seem nice' she thought as she looked over towards the boy that walk3d over and shook her hand. She was a bit taken back but just smiled and lightly giggle 'yes..friendly for sure' she thought.

"Hola, ello...nice to meet you....im Emilia.." she replied shaking back his hand.

She smiled looking over to Grant as he gathered their attention. The sound of having their own custom rooms sounded amazing. 'How much is this all costing?' She wondered
"So who's your guy or gal or thing. I'm with Sun Wukong."

Grant shrugged "they are fairly sized nothing too crazy and no you dont have a greenhouse or garden in your room." Quietly he muttered about how strange kids these days were.

"Well it's just that I need a place to grow plants and herbs a-" He then turned to see Emilia "Ah, Ni Hao." He said with a bow "Are you thirsty?" He then held out his gourd to her.

"Well it's just that I need a place to grow plants and herbs a-" He then turned to see Emilia "Ah, Ni Hao." He said with a bow "Are you thirsty?" He then held out his gourd to her.
"so you know there is probably alcohol in that." Naos said wanting to warn Emilia about it.

"So who's your guy or gal or thing. I'm with Sun Wukong."
"Oh ...Sun Wukong?...isn't he a monkey of some sorts?...wait is he a god?..." she questioned not really knowing much of this diety. "But my...um 'GAL' is Chalchiuhtlicue.." she said happily.
"so you know there is probably alcohol in that." Naos said wanting to warn Emilia about it.
"Oh hola" she smiled looking over to Lu Cao waving as he bowed "Oh wow yes actually....had to run to catch up..." she smiled reaching out without thinking about it. 'Wow really nice for sure' she thought taking ahold of the gourd. "Qué?...It has alcohol?..." she stoped looking over to Naos "but....this is a school....alcohol is not allowed" she whispered questioning so no staff could hear.

"Oh ...Sun Wukong?...isn't he a monkey of some sorts?...wait is he a god?..." she questioned not really knowing much of this diety. "But my...um 'GAL' is Chalchiuhtlicue.." she said happily.

"Oh hola" she smiled looking over to Lu Cao waving as he bowed "Oh wow yes actually....had to run to catch up..." she smiled reaching out without thinking about it. 'Wow really nice for sure' she thought taking ahold of the gourd. "Qué?...It has alcohol?..." she stoped looking over to Naos "but....this is a school....alcohol is not allowed" she whispered questioning so no staff could hear.

Amanra sighed “probably, but considering who our parents are, and our countries of origin, it probably doesn’t matter”

The beetle chittered

“Relax Ankh, you know I wouldn’t accept a drink, I learned from the last time” she stated in response to her beetle

"The monkley king and that is a long woprd, I'm gonna call her Chal." He said

"The monkley king and that is a long woprd, I'm gonna call her Chal." He said
Amanra sighed “probably, but considering who our parents are, and our countries of origin, it probably doesn’t matter”

The beetle chittered

“Relax Ankh, you know I wouldn’t accept a drink, I learned from the last time” she stated in response to her beetle
"We are acolytes of the gods. I doubt alcohol is the biggest problem here." Lu replied as he placed the gourd into her hand "Go ahead and take a swig. It's a honey beer, cold and foamy."

"We are acolytes of the gods. I doubt alcohol is the biggest problem here." Lu replied as he placed the gourd into her hand "Go ahead and take a swig. It's a honey beer, cold and foamy."
"I... is that how you greet everyone?" JKordan asked. "Like you wouldn't greet a five year old like that right?"

“I literally just said that! Are you making fun of me?!” Amanra protested

“And for your information, not all of us are legal drinking age, I’m only 16” she added with a defiant humph

The beetle chittered

"well I guess so....however alcohol was never allowed in any of the schools I went too..." she questioned.
"The monkey king and that is a long word, I'm gonna call her Chal." He said
"yes...Chalchiuhtlicue is quite the long name....and I guess a bit more difficult to pronounce for some" Emilia chuckled "I think your the first to give Chalchiuhtlicue a nick name" she found it amusing.
"I guess you go have a point...." Emilia replied looking over to Lu as he placed the gourd into her hand. She held on to the gourd looking to Lu before looking back down at it. She had to take a swig, it was only right after all she didn't want to offend anyone or be rude. She lifted up the gourd and took a sip. She closed her eyes holding back the urge to go yuck as she felt goose bumps from not liking the taste. "thank you" she let out a cough handing the gourd back.

"No idea" she shrugged when asked if alcohol is allowed or not." She watched as Emilia took a sip of the gourd. She talked to herself quietly like how she did the others. "Emilia, Chal.. Chalchi.. by the gods that is a mouthful." She looked at Emilia. "Oh I'm Naos, daughter of Urania."

"I... is that how you greet everyone?" JKordan asked. "Like you wouldn't greet a five year old like that right?"

"Of course not, but we are all of proper age." He smiled

“I literally just said that! Are you making fun of me?!” Amanra protested

“And for your information, not all of us are legal drinking age, I’m only 16” she added with a defiant humph

"well I guess so....however alcohol was never allowed in any of the schools I went too..." she questioned.

"yes...Chalchiuhtlicue is quite the long name....and I guess a bit more difficult to pronounce for some" Emilia chuckled "I think your the first to give Chalchiuhtlicue a nick name" she found it amusing.

"I guess you go have a point...." Emilia replied looking over to Lu as he placed the gourd into her hand. She held on to the gourd looking to Lu before looking back down at it. She had to take a swig, it was only right after all she didn't want to offend anyone or be rude. She lifted up the gourd and took a sip. She closed her eyes holding back the urge to go yuck as she felt goose bumps from not liking the taste. "thank you" she let out a cough handing the gourd back.
Grant shook his head "I don't care about you kids drinking in our pantheon 16 or so is fine especially since most of you should be resistant to alcohol. Some of your teachers might care but that's for you all to deal with." He said with a shrug as he led them into a large room that was clearly the gymnasium.

The room was long and has sections for almost any physical activity one could think of and on one side was an obstacle course made to test even demigods. "This is the Gym you all will go through here every day for at least a couple of hours so you can prepare to fight the monsters."
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Grant shook his head "I don't care about you kids drinking in our pantheon 16 or so is fine especially since most of you should be resistant to alcohol. Some of your teachers might care but that's for you all to deal with." He said with a shrug as he led them into a large room that was clearly the gymnasium.

The room was long and has sections for almost any physical activity one could think of and on one side was an obstacle course made to test even demigods. "This is the Gym you all will go through here every day for at least a couple of hours so you can prepare to fight the monsters."
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Naos looked at the large gym and nods seeing training would be a big part of their day. She didnt have alot of combat experience but she was ready to get better at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back