• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

DarkLordFTW said:
"Ah!, You want a drink? Here ya go!" Bonk put the Cola into his scattergun, and shot it, and some buckshot, at Painus. He jumped back, hoping that Painus wouldn't retaliate, but was preparing for an assalut from his tipsy-topsy frenemy.
Dawn2Dusk said:
Sonja, who'd been occupied explaining to Charlotte why Charlotte should murder the O.W.N again, quickly realised that Painis was going slightly COMPLETELY insane from a lack of alcohol, and so she quickly ran over to the truck and banged on the door, screeching "LET ME IN!" In what was probably the most terrified tone she'd ever used. Thankfully, Charlotte was a dimension traversing creep and using that dimension traversing and reality breaking power she pulled a massive crate of beer out of nowhere. What'd we do without her? Have a normal, non-shattering-the-fourth-wall roleplay, that's what...
Grabbing the bonk in mid air and picking up the massive crate in one hand,Painis looked at Charlotte."thanks!"Painis sits on deans seat and starts drinking the beer happily.

Dawn2Dusk said:
Sonja, who'd been occupied explaining to Charlotte why Charlotte should murder the O.W.N again, quickly realised that Painis was going slightly COMPLETELY insane from a lack of alcohol, and so she quickly ran over to the truck and banged on the door, screeching "LET ME IN!" In what was probably the most terrified tone she'd ever used. Thankfully, Charlotte was a dimension traversing creep and using that dimension traversing and reality breaking power she pulled a massive crate of beer out of nowhere. What'd we do without her? Have a normal, non-shattering-the-fourth-wall roleplay, that's what...
Mini laughed at Sonja from the safety of the truck, and then spoke. "It IS well-dead shut!" Then it continues watching Painis drink from the newly summoned beer.

Sonja stood there. Then she walked away calmly. Then she ran up to the truck and attempted to jump onto the roof of it. It took her twenty tries, but she managed in the end. When she got up, she just sat down. And then she stood up and stomped her foot on a conveniently placed skylight. It shattered to pieces after two minutes. And then she fell down and got glass stuck in her eye. "S**t, ow, I can't see, uh, Spencer? Help!" And then, while looking for something to lean on, she fell onto the ground... Which was covered in glass. "S**T, OW, SOMEONE HELP ME UP JESUS F**KING CHRIST IT STINGS!"

"Whelp. That was, uh... fun! Yeah, right, fun..." Bonk said, sitting down on the rock he was on.

"Yes. Very interesting." Ubel replied, stepping out of the van.

Dawn2Dusk said:
Sonja stood there. Then she walked away calmly. Then she ran up to the truck and attempted to jump onto the roof of it. It took her twenty tries, but she managed in the end. When she got up, she just sat down. And then she stood up and stomped her foot on a conveniently placed skylight. It shattered to pieces after two minutes. And then she fell down and got glass stuck in her eye. "S**t, ow, I can't see, uh, Spencer? Help!" And then, while looking for something to lean on, she fell onto the ground... Which was covered in glass. "S**T, OW, SOMEONE HELP ME UP JESUS F**KING CHRIST IT STINGS!"
Dean used his Destruction PDA to destroy his dispenser, then started to build a new one next to Sonja. Mini just laughed at her predicament, then jumped out the window to find something else to do. They quickly spotted the battle Bonk had been watching earlier, and ran towards it to go shoot some people, regardless of team.

Amongst said battle was Richie, who had respawned and was back in action. He meatshot a nearby o.W.n Heavy in the head, then turned around and golden panned a spy in the middle of decloaking. He looked down at the golden corpse and laughed. "Dominated, ya shapeshiftin' rat!" A bullet narrowly missed his head, and he ran back into the fray.

(Hm? A lapse in the action? I smell a chance to create conflict! But what to do and who to make? Possibly a Freak, but who? Painis' Blu Bro? Another Vagineer? Or maybe the other millions of Freaks, such as GentleSpy, Christian Brutal Sniper, Snypurr, the Bugler, Soiled Diaper Station, RubberFruit, Doomspy, the Doctor, Doc Jarate, Sphai, or mayhaps my own?)

DarkLordFTW said:
(Hm? A lapse in the action? I smell a chance to create conflict! But what to do and who to make? Possibly a Freak, but who? Painis' Blu Bro? Another Vagineer? Or maybe the other millions of Freaks, such as GentleSpy, Christian Brutal Sniper, Snypurr, the Bugler, Soiled Diaper Station, RubberFruit, Doomspy, the Doctor, Doc Jarate, Sphai, or mayhaps my own?)
(Brutal sounds interesting,though it's whatever you want.)

Sonja stood up, her dignity as shattered as the glass previously sticking out of her flesh in large chunks. "Thanks, I'm gonna sit here and hope that Mr Cupcake doesn't run out of alchohol again." She said as she got up to sit on a non-covered-in-broken-glass chair, phone in hand and Merc-y (Not to be confused with MERCY) Bird ready to be played. And failed at over a span of two seconds alone.

Dawn2Dusk said:
Sonja stood up, her dignity as shattered as the glass previously sticking out of her flesh in large chunks. "Thanks, I'm gonna sit here and hope that Mr Cupcake doesn't run out of alchohol again." She said as she got up to sit on a non-covered-in-broken-glass chair, phone in hand and Merc-y (Not to be confused with MERCY) Bird ready to be played. And failed at over a span of two seconds alone.
Paints was asleep,with a drink in thier hand.and a thumb in thier mouth.

Beta vagineer sits back down on a Lawn chair,watiching Sonja and painis

(AND HERE WE GO KIDDIES!) Bonk took another sip of his (new) drink, nearly spilling it from his intense shaking from fright.

Off in the distance, a man could be seen advancing towards the group, wearing a large grin and a black outfit covered in red radiation symbols. He got to the group rather fast, and after looking around said, "This is gonna be like Christmas morning." He pulled out a machete from nowhere as he said this, and eagerly looked over to see Painis Cupcake fast asleep. He readied his knife.

Ubel looked over in surprise to see CBS standing there menacingly, and remembered seeing the carnage of what he had been able to achieve during an OWN mission. So he quickly yelled out to Painis, and anyone else in the vicinity, to look out.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkLordFTW said:
(AND HERE WE GO KIDDIES!) Bonk took another sip of his (new) drink, nearly spilling it from his intense shaking from fright.
Off in the distance, a man could be seen advancing towards the group, wearing a large grin and a black outfit covered in red radiation symbols. He got to the group rather fast, and after looking around said, "This is gonna be like Christmas morning." He pulled out a machete from nowhere as he said this, and eagerly looked over to see Painis Cupcake fast asleep. He readied his knife

Ubel looked over in surprise to see CBS standing there menacingly, and remembered seeing the carnage of what he had been able to achieve during an OWN mission. So he quickly yelled out to Painis, and anyone else in the vicinity, to look out.
Dean took a look out the truck window to see what the fuss was about. When he saw Christian, he quickly ducked back out of sight. He flipped open a small hatch on his gunslinger and spoke into the communicator inside. "Mini, I need you back over here. Things are gonna get ugly."

Mini beeped back in reply and ran back to the truck, peering at CBS from around the side curiously. They didn't know who he was.

DarkLordFTW said:
Off in the distance, a man could be seen advancing towards the group, wearing a large grin and a black outfit covered in red radiation symbols. He got to the group rather fast, and after looking around said, "This is gonna be like Christmas morning." He pulled out a machete from nowhere as he said this, and eagerly looked over to see Painis Cupcake fast asleep. He readied his knife

When he was yelled at he quickly got up and looked around,quickly seeing brutal he fires four shovels at CBS.

"You are not welcome here! Go away!"

Beta vagineer snuck thier way to the truck.glancing at dean and back at CBS.

@Garbacca

"Heh, I'm not leaving 'till someone here is dead, Cupcake. And I think that person is you." CBS said as he dodged 2 shovels, blocked one, and got sliced by one on the side. He chuckled to himself and pulled out a bigger knife, and made a lunge at Painis, pinning him to the ground.

Ubel looked at the fight with interest, and decided that CBS, if ever able to be docile, would prove useful, so he got an empty syringe and waited to see if his blood would be spilt.

Bonk got down and ran over to Ubel, whispering, "Yo Doc, you think today can get any weirder?"

DarkLordFTW said:
"Heh, I'm not leaving 'till someone here is dead, Cupcake. And I think that person is you." CBS said as he dodged 2 shovels, blocked one, and got sliced by one on the side. He chuckled to himself and pulled out a bigger knife, and made a lunge at Painis, pinning him to the ground.
Ubel looked at the fight with interest, and decided that CBS, if ever able to be docile, would prove useful, so he got an empty syringe and waited to see if his blood would be spilt.

Bonk got down and ran over to Ubel, whispering, "Yo Doc, you think today can get any weirder?"
Painis escapes the pin and spits out a shovel so he could attack with it.he swings at CBS violently.using half of thier strength.while he was doing that he was also firing shovels at CBS.

Beta vagineer was watching quietly,it's not they they were weaker then CBS or anything,they just don't want to break what little friendship they have with CBS.or painis.beacuse if they were to reveal themselves,one of them would require for assistance.and that would not be good.

CBS pulled out a full-fledged sword and clashed with Painis, slashing with unmatched skill and ferocity at him with it, while trying to dodge when he could.

MTchaos1134 said:
When he was yelled at he quickly got up and looked around,quickly seeing brutal he fires four shovels at CBS.
"You are not welcome here! Go away!"

Beta vagineer snuck thier way to the truck.glancing at dean and back at CBS.

@Garbacca
DarkLordFTW said:

Mini, now realizing Christian was a threat, ran out from behind the truck and started firing at him, moving in a wild zigzag pattern.

Dean looked at Vagineer. "So, what should we do?"

CBS grunted and separated himself from Painis, pulled out a few knives, and threw them at Mini, and barely noticed Beta as he did so, then he returned to clashing with Painis, this time making a swipe at his knees, knocking him down, and continued his (chuckle) brutal assault.

DarkLordFTW said:
CBS grunted and separated himself from Painis, pulled out a few knives, and threw them at Mini, and barely noticed Beta as he did so, then he returned to clashing with Painis, this time making a swipe at his knees, knocking him down, and continued his (chuckle) brutal assault.
Mini tried to jump to the right, but one knife managed to strike a leg, sending Mini clattering across the ground. They recovered quickly and tried to charge again, only to find that the knee joint of the leg Christian hit had been damaged. So instead, they limped back to the truck to get Dean.

Garbacca said:
Mini, now realizing Christian was a threat, ran out from behind the truck and started firing at him, moving in a wild zigzag pattern.
Dean looked at Vagineer. "So, what should we do?"
DarkLordFTW said:
Painis has had enough,they become ubered and jolt up,they grab CBS by the neck and throw them at the truck."just who do you think you are,running over and attacking me?!"he started to charge,heading straight for the truck and CBS.

Painis shrugged before hiding even more,the fight was getting to close.and they will have to make descision soon.

MTchaos1134 said:
Painis has had enough,they become ubered and jolt up,they grab CBS by the neck and throw them at the truck."just who do you think you are,running over and attacking me?!"he started to charge,heading straight for the truck and CBS.
Painis shrugged before hiding even more,the fight was getting to close.and they will have to make descision soon.
Mini started limping in the opposite direction of the truck, screeching into the comm; "Incoming!"

"Yeah, we should probably get out of the truck." Dean said. He crawled towards the window on the other side of the truck, which had been shattered from Richie's screaming earlier.

Garbacca said:
Mini started limping in the opposite direction of the truck, screeching into the comm; "Incoming!"
"Yeah, we should probably get out of the truck." Dean said. He crawled towards the window on the other side of the truck, which had been shattered from Richie's screaming earlier.
Vagineer follows behind quietly,hoping not to be caught by one of the fighting freaks,that would suck.

MTchaos1134 said:
Vagineer follows behind quietly,hoping not to be caught by one of the fighting freaks,that would suck.
Mini tried to distract the two freaks by shooting at them both, just barely missing Painis.

Dean climbed up and lifted himself through the window as quietly as possible, ready to bolt if he was spotted. Once he was outside, he crouched down and moved over to the left, out if the way of Vagineer.

Garbacca said:
Mini tried to distract the two freaks by shooting at them both, just barely missing Painis.
Dean climbed up and lifted himself through the window as quietly as possible, ready to bolt if he was spotted. Once he was outside, he crouched down and moved over to the left, out if the way of Vagineer.
Vagineer gives dean a austrailiam wrench for helping them.beta then motions for dean to follow,as they move away from the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back