• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency 2.0 (RolePlay)

Nettle ate his taco without a care in existence, he found it funny seeing the multicolored ninjas arguing with the pew pew gun lady.
He glanced towards this individual named Taylor, she was one of the few people he didn't vaguely recognize apart from Cyberpunk detective and chunky bonny over there. He looked out the window. Seeing as there wasn't any eternal void nearby that he could jump into yet. He might as well make some conversation to pass the time. Well, from what he heard earlier there technically was no time in this place but this why people say time is related! At least that's how he remembered it. . . He wasn't sure who time was related to. . .

He very casually slid next to Taylor.
". . . Isn't it so nice that all of us are calm mature individuals with almost no trauma?"
What an amazing conversationalist.

Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Making no movement to acknowledge the newcomer's arrival, Taylor keeps her gaze on most of those assembling and scouting around the station but does speak up once he does in a blunted tone.

"Trauma was a given considering those I knew, but unlike my home world these are.... far less accustomed to handling it constructively" Hell extreme physical and or emotional trauma was the trigger for powers unless Cauldron got involved, no better way for the entities to get a firm connection of agents to a host then to establish it at the biggest point of stress. If only they had limited it to that and not constantly pushed hosts into worse and worse situations with the damn conflict drive system.

Though thinking on it, her power had been notably silent for a while now, if she was lucky Panceas brain fuckery might even have merged the too with her on top after whatever the UCA did to heal her...who was she kidding, since when was she that fortunate.
LatinKnightz LatinKnightz

Zenos watches over the group as with the same bored expression as they go about playing doctor and dwelling on pointless memories of the past. Still what the scarred wench in provocative drapery did at least gain interest from him, finally causing him to speak up at the festivities in a level and dulcet tone.

"The man who denied me what was mine, Is and will subsequently be my sole concern. Any who interfere with me and my hunt, will not do so twice. Those on the other hand..." he lazily moves his eyes to the others "Are fixated on benign quarries and trivialities, it makes for poor entertainment, at best meaningless distraction. What say you, Sheperd of the Stars" the name carrying with it faint mocking humour "If you wish for hell ring true it is of frivolous ease to grant, but better not to bring that rage to bare against a new foe? less you truly would rather have dwelt amongst the bodies scattered amidst cephalopod machina"
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 homintales homintales Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Wildcard888 Wildcard888 Goonfire Goonfire

Goonfire Goonfire PlusUltra PlusUltra UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
All members of the corps watched as Balalaika showed them the watch that each of them will eventually receive.
"Amazing!" Mitsuri chirped cheerfully.
"I suppose it will be better thrn our Kasugai crows?" Muichiro asked."Faster perhaps."
"Since the U.C.A are our masters for the time being." Obanai replied,before turning to Balalaika and Fugai." We will hunt down this fugitive. Since this being destroyed our world,they will now know mercy. Since we are to hunt this bring down,we should at least know about who or what we'll be up against." he added.
He heard what Zenos said. Kaburamaru hissed at the towering man. " This hunt concerns all of us. Do not think that the target is only yours to deal with."

"I use wisteria poison for my blade." Shinobu replies to HUNK. " Unlike my fellow Demon Slayers,I don't have the strength to behead a demon so coating my blade with this poison is an alternative." She then turned her attention to Balalaika. "Really,well that's a relief. There will problebly be something that can help him."

Last edited:
“But it is quite a large manner!” Quinn said to Ryuunosuke. “Even if you have dealt with it for most of your life.., something bad may happen to you in the future.” She tried to reason with him. Turning to Shinobu, she looked ready to help. “Yes, what would you need?”
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

—-

Quinn smiled, being able to see her wave in the distance, keeping watch as Pixie flew to the others. Hearing the speech, Quinn’s attention was drawn to Balalaika showcasing the watch. A type of supercomputer? Now, that was quite interesting.

Goonfire Goonfire homintales homintales

With a completely hidden smirk, Fugai holds both of his hands out and gives a loud clap, to get everyone's attention. "Thank you, Balalaika. If any of you payed attention, these watches are going to be crucial to your survival." He opens the briefcase, showing a line of them, enough to go around for all the agents. "Don't be shy, take one. Don't bother looking for any variety, they're all the same."

He places the suitcase on the ground. From the bottom, it spawns four wheels and it moseys it's way up to the new recruits. Once it's in front of the agents, it's wheels extend into long poles, reaching up to the lot for convenient collection.

"As Balalaika explained these will connect you to the our supercomputer, the Critically important Multiverse overseer. But, you know, we just call it CiMos for short." He presses a few buttons. "CiMos, show our new agents The Genesis."

From his watch, a hologram pops up, showing a smaller look at, what seems to be, that giant crystal in the middle of space.

themultiverse.jpg
"This is the Genesis. The center of all known realities believed to watch all universes, all in the form of smaller crystals neatly orbiting around it’s person. It cannot destroy, nor create, nor influence, but it’s existence helps keep the essence of reality flowing. I could go into more detail, but if you want to know more, you can read it yourself."
Universes
There are three types of universes known. The regular universes, like what yours was, has the same purple glow as the Genesis. This energy is able to protect the outside of the universe from any threat, no matter how powerful (Trust us, not even nukes can hurt them.) It is believed that this happens not because they're more powerful then a chieftain god, but because the Genesis's energy exists by it's own laws of physics. Laws that always change every microsecond. No sir, if you wanted a universe destroyed, you'd have to do it on the inside.

The other types of universes spawn every time a major choice is made. Sometimes that choice doesn't change much in the long run, other times it does some major stuff. Sometimes every wrong choice imaginable happens, this causes the universe to become a "Dark" universe. These universes are red and color and fly aimlessly around the Genesis' orbit. Think about the last nightmare you had, but it's real and it wants to eat your limbs. Don't worry, sometimes these universes will pull themselves out and get their shiny purple color again.

Then there are "Enlightened" universes, where the only thing to fear is the heat death of the universe. Pure silver in color, and floating up strait, these universes are super rare, so rare in fact that, compared to the millions of universes out there, only 132 of these exist.

Black Void
Beneath the Genesis lays something that no agent braver than the definition would ever tread. The Dark Multiverse is on the no go zone for how dangerous it is, so dangerous that something exists to balance them out. Whenever all hope is lost in a universe, the Genesis removes it's protective barrier. Without that barrier, they fully plummet into a dark, murky abyss that eats the entire universe, and anything within, to prevent whatever's inside from escaping to another universe. CiMos has dubbed this mysterious dark mass as "The Black Void."

Fugai claps his hands again. "NOW! I bet you guys are asking loads of questions. And I can probably guess since you keep asking, our fellow Administrator hasn't explained much. Good job, Pepperjack."

"Always happy to work for you, boss." Pepperjack responded, sarcastically, as he walks over to the watchtower.

"To make up for that, allow me to give you the scoop of atomic flavored ice cream." Fugai begins wiggling his arms. "You see, we've been tracking down this vile entity who's been destroying universe after universe with no sign of stopping. We call him..." Fugai does a pose for dramatic effect. "The Pretender. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!"

There's a small pause. He continues. "I know. I suggested that name, since we don't know his real name yet. I'll be honest with you; We've managed to track him down, but he's been dealing heavy hits to our guys. We've lost some good men to this asshole..." Fugai turned his head away, clearing his throat. "But, we believe he's weak...at least, for now. That's where you guys come in. You find him, you beat him up, you get your revenge, AND hopefully your universe back."

He stretches his head toward Taylor. "Now, I know some of you may not want to save your universe with how bad it's turned out, right Buzz Aldrin?" He then appears next to HUNK. "But, I'm sure there's something you've got to fight for. Or perhaps, newfound purpose?" He starts squeezing HUNKs arm. "I've only seen you for three seconds and I already like this one, Balalaika can we keep this one-"

"Focus, Fugai." Cugai's voice leaks from Fugai's watch.

"blablabla." Fugai responded, mocking his brother. "Anyways, whatever your choice is, be it that you want to forget this nightmare, or that you want to help us in the long run, the only thing I can say to you, agents, is welcome to the Universe Correction Agency." After which, Fugai starts clapping frantically, so fast that it was almost impossible to comprehend.

Goonfire Goonfire
U.C.A Watchtower; Unknown Time
Cugai loomed over his watch, listening as a voice within speaks. It sounds exhausted, an "I want to go home" kind of tone. Cugai walks over to the large computer in the room. "CiMos, how many agents are on the field right now?"

The computer displays the faces of about 12 agents that have been sent out on the current mission to find The Pretender. Three of the images have been blackened, with a visible heart monitor below completely flatlined.

"This may be harsh to say, but this is the luckiest we've got thus far." Cugai said. "Last batch never made it back to HQ. Looks like you've got yourself a rescue mission on your hands, Pepperjack."

"You really think I can do this, boss?" Pepperjack sat in front of the computer monitor.

"I know asking you to monitor the newbies is a hitch, but since your promotion you've been doing pretty good with your track record. Your daughter would be proud of you."

Pepperjack grunted, looking at a small locket with his daughter, Brie, pictured in it. "But if we fail...she could be next."

"It's foolish to offer a potential empty promise, but I know we're going to destroy him. We must. Besides, I'm more afraid of the Genesis then I am of The Pretender. If it notices too many universes disappearing..."

"Then it'll reset everything and kill all of us?" Pepperjack asked.

"I knew you didn't sleep through my ramblings!!!" Cugai responed. "Well, we better get them ready." Cugai speaks into his watch. "Balalaika, show our recruits to the armory, please. Some of them are going to be glad they have access to the Subspace Storage Pocket."

Suddenly, CiMos begins issue a warning, the watches flashing. A ripple in space can be felt.​

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Wildcard888 Wildcard888
"Perhaps you can help me carry this young man to the medical yard." Shinobu replied to Quinn.
Then Fugai started to distribute those special watches. Each member if the Demon Slayer Corps present took one and put them on,despite not being familiar with the technology. They listened to his speak about each universe as well as their commun foe.
"The Pretender,huh? That's what we're up against?" Muichiro asked. "We've been trainned to slay demons. Fighting a multoversal being is an whole other story!" said Zenitsu. "The U.C.A saved our lives. Maybe it's better if we help them in return." Tanjiro replied.Then their new watches started flashing. Nezuko growled as she felt uneasy.

Last edited:
HUNK cocked his head to one side as Shinobu described her use of the wisteria poison. "Kochō," he drew out, as a teacher would lecture a student, "if this poison makes the job easier, then it should be more widely distributed. Work smarter, not harder, whenever possible." While they had youth and enthusiasm, the agent couldn't help feeling he had a lot to teach this Demon Slayer Corps.

As the administrator and Fugai presented their Intel and gadgetry, HUNK admired the new diagram of the multiverse. He then felt Fugai squeezing his arm. In truth, the masked man was a relic in his world. A whole new breed of counter-terrorists and mercenaries was already in place prior to the destruction of his universe. "Newfound purpose and a large armory?" he echoed faintly, considering the offer. Finally, he accepted a watch and motioned with his thumb towards Zenos. "Fine. That guy will have at least one focused ally."

"You will not go into this conflict unprepared, agents," Balalaika stresses. "The armory and the infirmary are near one another. Let's go."

With all the strange characters here, Cybersix felt comfortable enough to hold up a vial of glowing green liquid for Fugai when receiving the watch. "I have a favor to ask in return. This is something only found in one place in my world. I need you research this and give me the recipe and a batch of it." She gave no explanation as to why, yet there was a hint of urgency in her voice.

The ripple was easily felt. Balalaika's expression sharpened as if she knew the sensation well. "Something's coming. We'd better be quick, comrades." Keeping one hand tucked under her overcoat, she pushed ahead at a swift pace towards the watchtower armory.

"Go ahead. I'll stand guard!" Cybersix offered, assuming a fighting stance.

The armory seemed much larger than the floor plan of the tower might allow. From floor to ceiling, there were samplings of weapons from across the multiverse. An organic rifle resembling a swordfish; twin scimitars, one red and one teal, with demonic heads for pommels; a large hammer with a rocket thruster on its head; and a classic RPG-7, to name a few among this stunning assortment.

Quinn walked closer to the group, wide eyed as she looked to the crystal. It was a truly remarkable sight to her. She took a watch, and put it on. Looking at the screen, before smiling. “I thank you, very much.” She said.
Quinn thought about taking on The Pretender. Sure, she knew how to box from lessons.. But it was only for the sport! “Oh, yes, of course.” She nodded at Shinobu. “I can do that very easily.”

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Ryuunosuke wore his irritated expression in the form of his icy visage. He didn’t understand their compassion, nor is used to others going out of their way for him. That kind of thinking is going to get them killed. A clear glance at Quinn reminds him so much of Higuchi, the only who actually showed him compassion and respect. Out of all the Port Mafia acolytes, Akutagawa trusts Higuchi, and it’s clear to him that he wants answers to save her and his little sister, if his universe can be saved. Though he works alone he’s not unreasonable to do it all alone as everyone has the same objectives. So, against his better judgment he conceded. Saving Higuchi and Gin are of utmost importance to him. “ I’ll humor them.” He got this annoyed expression on his countenance as Balalaika is clearly goading him with that cigar of hers.

With a swift movement of his coat, he went to get his watch, clasping the band on his wrist. “A Supercomputer that fits as a watch, how convenient and futuristic.” He understood the objective of finding the pretender. It sounds like the name of a crappy superhero villain. Regardless, his goals are to find the guy and use his ability for his depraved methods. He overhears Shinobu and Quinn planning on carrying him to the medical bay. “ Oi, I agreed to humor the both of you. You’re acting like I’m gonna drop dead this second. I’m fine, I can move just fine.” He moved to the vending machine and back to them. Ryuunosuke gestured to himself indicating he’s fine, there's nothing to worry about. Even if his pleurisy is acting up, the contagion did its damage to his body. He has no memory after he was bitten except what Hirotsu said.

If they touch me I’ll make them regret it..

He didn’t want to be prodded, poked, dressed down as his coat is the link to his rashomon. He feels vulnerable, which is why he hates baths and getting cleaned up. The rhythmic alarm may be a small blessing in disguise as it looks like the day may be ending with a battle, a way to escape their annoying insistence. He can walk to the infirmary just fine; it's not like he’s going to be kicking the bucket anytime soon.

He notices Zenos, who prattled over something so mundane. His speech sounded so rehearsed, so trite. That face looks like the kind that Ryuunosuke enjoys cutting up. He already knows what he needs to do, ignoring the bored expression or his useless blather. His gaze fell on Shinobu and Quinn. “ Ryuunosuke,” He wants to stay and fight if that’s the case,” I’m Ryuunosuke Akutagawa…” He began walking to the infirmary regardless prepared to fight.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Wildcard888 Wildcard888 Goonfire Goonfire
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Last edited:
Goonfire Goonfire Wildcard888 Wildcard888 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"Yes,I understand. I'll keep your advice in mind,especially if I still end up fighting the Upper rank demon that killed my older sister. " Shinobu replied to HUNK.There was a sad tone in her voice. She turned her attention back to Quinn and Ryuunosuke. The young man had introduced himself and insisted on walking. "Nice to meet you,Ryuunosuke Akutagawa. I hope we can get along. Though right now let's go to the medical bay. That pleursy of yours won't heal by itself. My dear medical friend,I will still need your assistance."Shinobu headed for the medical bay. Though she coudn't help but overhear Cybersix asking Fugai to research about a vidal containing a strange green liquid. "Facinating...perhasps I could do the research on it and make more for you with assistance from the staff of course. I have a patient to lead to the medical bay but I can have the time for that too. I am good in multi tasking."

Goonfire Goonfire UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

The remaining Corps members present followed Balalaika to the armory. "Our Nichirin swords are still intact but it might not be enough to fight against multiversal entities." Obanai said as he looked around the armory. Fortunatly there were a corner of the armory that offered Nichirin weapons not only from their world but from alternate versions of it. There was even weapons that either didn't exists in the Taisho period yet or didn't exist in their worlds. Most of them settled for nichirin armor for the chest,elbows and knees as well as a "enhancer" buckle that they can each placed around their nichirin swords.
"I wonder what it does." Zenitsu said. "We'll have to find out on the battlefield. " Muichiro replied.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back