• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency 2.0 (RolePlay)

When the healing magic was over it felt like a warm light bathing his body, Ryuunosuke pressed his hand to his chest. That wheezing sensation is a thing of the past. Living in the bottom barrels of society meant no medical treatments, or food that’s not thrown away or rotting, how there’s little clean water. It forced him to walk miles to drink clean water, and resort to stealing food. The bottom barrels of society are what he calls Yokohama’s slums. He’s used to taking care of himself. So accepting help feels foreign, yet Higuchi was his only friend and confidant of the Port Mafia. His steel, gray, went to Quinn’s then to Luna’s countenance, silently observing their facial expressions. And, as he made his way to leave, his hand grasped the doorframe. “ Thanks,” His eyes had a flicker of softness to them.

He carefully considered getting to know Quinn, at least she’s the only one who doesn’t seem to have motives. Maybe, maybe, she’s someone he can befriend or tolerate at best. I don’t know what it's like to have a friend ever since that day, he mused. Now, he began walking to get his assignment. Getting lost in his thoughts, already making his mind up about cooperating with these people. Saving Gin and Higuchi is of great importance to him. He strides to Balalaika having questions of his own. “ I got the cough taken care of, so what’s our next move? What exactly are we up against..? What level of threat is this pretender? Anything else we need to know?” He asks, his hands over his chest. These are a series of consecutive questions, he needs answers.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Goonfire Goonfire Wildcard888 Wildcard888 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Browsing the more exotic weaponry, Taylor suddenly froze as something, in particular, caught her insect's attention. The shape and size brought back memories of her father's hobbies, and afternoons spent painting before everything changed and began that inevitable spiral. Coming up to a particular rack she lifted the weapon in particular, the weight. and size alone was a little more than most would consider a Pistol to be, and tracing a particular Aquila along its side confirmed what she was holding. The entire wrist enhancements might get some real testing with the recoil but given what was coming, she couldn't afford to be pulling punches.

Storing it away along with the rest, a host of ammunition types and the rest she began to recall her swarm and gather up the various insects on the station to flow unto the new watch device she awaited for the inevitable fight they were told was coming.

U.C.A HQ Infirmary
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Wildcard888 Wildcard888
Luna smiled toward Ryuunosuke as he thanked her. " You are welcome." She replied. She turned her attention toward Quinn. "My spologies if I seemed to ...well look at you. In the eorld I used to come from,an enemy empire used machines to invade my kingdom as well as other allied kingdom." She explained. " Quite understandable I suppose." Shinobu replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back