• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

The disguised spy looked over at the medic and the scout screaming at the sight of torture. He shrugged his shoulders and continued sipping the beer. He put in "!ping" in chat and a message popped up saying he had 10.56 ping. He continued sipping his beer despite this was probably one of his only chances to play without much lag.

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty]The disguised spy looked over at the medic and the scout screaming at the sight of torture. He shrugged his shoulders and continued sipping the beer. He put in "!ping" in chat and a message popped up saying he had 10.56 ping. He continued sipping his beer despite this was probably one of his only chances to play without much lag.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know much either,I just know these people are fighting near my home,one of the teams I never seen before,they have cool colors."the vagineer said,throwing an empty bottle at the scouts head.

Painis looks at the other scout and medic."
the robots were torturing this man so I joined in."he said after he finished a leg.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I don't know much either,I just know these people are fighting near my home,one of the teams I never seen before,they have cool colors."the vagineer said,throwing an empty bottle at the scouts head.
the robots were torturing this man so I joined in."he said after he finished a leg.
@DarkLordFTW

MTchaos1134 said:
A message would pop up in chat saying "New colors?" He looked at the teams and saw there was a team called "O.W.N". he exited the team change menu and a new message would pop up in chat saying "What's O.W.N?". The spy finished off the beer and undisguised into his normal unusual beret and australium ambassador self

DarkLordFTW said:
"So, uh, Ubel, how did you get out? And when?" Bonk asked Ubel, once inside the truck.
"It was simple, really, I made a 'mission' for a small group, myself included, and... I killed every one of them, save for one. These men didn't have a respawn, so when I killed them, they really died. It was a splendor of body parts and blood." Ubel said, smiling in remembering the moment. "But the man who got away had hid when I started my spree, and drove away in the truck that was to be my getaway vehicle. He must have told about my betrayal. So I started walking in one direction, and was eventually found by your gruppe. And that leads up to now. What about you?" Ubel asked.

"I got out about 5 years ago. I was given a mission where I had to hunt down a man who hadn't paid for his... protection. The man had finally had enough and moved to Australia, and when I finally got to his house, he was, uh, not-so-happy to see me. I took him out no problem, sentries are easy to get past when you this fast. But, as I was going out to go get a pizza from Boston, I checked out his computer. There was... some... things on there. But what also was there was a virtual diary the guy kept for himself. And on it was the reason why he hid. O.W.N had killed his kid. I mean, I knew we weren't good guys, and we might be mercs, but at least we aren't baby-killing crazies. So I ran, and left my letter of resignation on that guys face, and a bomb next to it. Then I joined up with Mann Co. and was assigned the same area as Sonja, and one thing lead to another and I met you, doc." Bonk said.

"Do you ever think, what if I did rejoin them? What if they gave us our places back?" Ubel asked.

"Yeah, sometimes, but, I kinda like working for the Mann. And I think you would too. If you wanna join I'd be happy to vouch for ya, Sawbones." Bonk said, looking at Ubel.

"Hm, mayhaps I will, Bonk." Ubel answered. "Well, I think that was enough 'catching up' for now, let's go see how things are doing for everyone." Ubel said.

As soon as they walked outside, their jaws dropped and they both yelled in unison, "WHAT IS GOING ON?", as they saw the insane things going on in front of them. You know, because torture is a bit shocking to see. Though Ubel likes it. A lot. Too much.
Mini looks towards them and strings together a sentence using words it recorded other people saying, so it was a mix of spy, heavy, scout and engineer voices. "This! scout? was AN idiot! So? We tor-tered her!" Mini then resumes shoving its legs in Richie's eyes.

Richie spits out the rocket and looks at Bonk. "PLEASE! HELP M- ARGH! He is cut off by Mini's forceful prodding and resumes screaming.

Dean looks at Bonk and Ubel, then at Richie, Mini, Triggerhappy and Spencer, and then back at Ubel and Bonk. "Well, this is what happens when you anger a Vagineer and an Engineer with a psychotic Mini-Sentry."

MTchaos1134 said:
"No clue,I just know they exsist.the vagineer looked at dean."do you know?"
@Garbacca
"As far as I know, they're some major terrorist group."

Last edited by a moderator:
Garbacca said:
Mini looks towards them and strings together a sentence using words it recorded other people saying, so it was a mix of spy, heavy, scout and engineer voices. "This! scout? was AN idiot! So? We tor-tered her!" Mini then resumes shoving its legs in Richie's eyes.
Richie spits out the rocket and looks at Bonk. "PLEASE! HELP M- ARGH! He is cut off by Mini's forceful prodding and resumes screaming.

Dean looks at Bonk and Ubel, then at Richie, Mini, Triggerhappy and Spencer, and then back at Ubel and Bonk. "Well, this is what happens when you anger a Vagineer and an Engineer with a psychotic Mini-Sentry."

Another message popped up in chat "Huh... i'll look forward to trickstabbing them" the message said. The spy started to smoke a cigarrete very slowly.

Garbacca said:

Triggerhappy becomes bored of shooting the scout,and walks over to the scout,stabbing thier legs into them,then starts trying to tear the scout in half.

Pains shoves an apples in the scouts mouth,then stomps on the apple.

Vagineer's translator breaks and he just gives a thumbs up.

MTchaos1134 said:
Triggerhappy becomes bored of shooting the scout,and walks over to the scout,stabbing thier legs into them,then starts trying to tear the scout in half.
Pains shoves an apples in the scouts mouth,then stomps on the apple.

Vagineer's translator breaks and he just gives a thumbs up.
Richie's eyes widen when the apple enters his mouth, and then squint shut when it is forced further into his mouth. Mini squeals happily, obviously enjoying torturing the RED scout, and begins shooting at Richie's torso, trying to help Triggerhappy tear him in half.

Dean just watches while drinking his beer, examining the scattergun Richie dropped.

The spy would just play with his knife twirling it around. He was bored out of his mind and wanted to fight.

"O.W.N is a gruppe of terrible people who are enemies of Mann. Co, so that means KILL THEM ALL!" Ubel yelled at the newcomer spy.

"Uh, yep." Bonk said.

Well, now that that's settled, let's get down to business!" Ubel grabbed his bonesaw and slowly but painfully drew it over Richie's face.

Triggerhappy finished tearing Richie in half,so then Triggerhappy starts shooting all of thier weapons at Richie,while painis lost interest and sat down with the vagineer,engineer,and spy.

@Joshua Prouty @Garbacca

DarkLordFTW said:
"O.W.N is a gruppe of terrible people who are enemies of Mann. Co, so that means KILL THEM ALL!" Ubel yelled at the newcomer spy.
"Uh, yep." Bonk said.

Well, now that that's settled, let's get down to business!" Ubel grabbed his bonesaw and slowly but painfully drew it over Richie's face.
MTchaos1134 said:
Triggerhappy finished tearing Richie in half,so then Triggerhappy starts shooting all of thier weapons at Richie,while painis lost interest and sat down with the vagineer,engineer,and spy.
@Joshua Prouty @Garbacca
Richie screamed so loud, it shattered the glass on the truck windows. He then fell silent, fidgeting when Ubel cut his face open but ultimately not resisting anymore. The fact he wasn't dead was surprising to Dean, but perhaps that Spencer's healing was keeping him alive. He just hoped Richie learned his lesson, because there would be something severely wrong with him if he hadn't. He passed Painis a drink.

Mini unloaded they're last few bullets into whatever was left if Richie, then leapt onto Richie's bullet-riddled chest(?) and spoke another Gmod-style sentence. "Well I-think. THAT! This was suck-s-ess-full." The it looked at Richie's face, which now resembled a pie thrown into a washing machine, then covered in blood. It spoke in a soldier's voice. "You have dishonored this entire unit!" Mini then smashed its face into Richie's head, reducing it into an even more horribly mutilated, but still alive, washing machine pie.

"A scout can only take so much" a message said in chat as the spy started chuckling. He went back to flipping around his knife some more out of boredom.

Garbacca said:
Richie screamed so loud, it shattered the glass on the truck windows. He then fell silent, fidgeting when Ubel cut his face open but ultimately not resisting anymore. The fact he wasn't dead was surprising to Dean, but perhaps that Spencer's healing was keeping him alive. He just hoped Richie learned his lesson, because there would be something severely wrong with him if he hadn't. He passed Painis a drink.
Mini unloaded they're last few bullets into whatever was left if Richie, then leapt onto Richie's bullet-riddled chest(?) and spoke another Gmod-style sentence. "Well I-think. THAT! This was suck-s-ess-full." The it looked at Richie's face, which now resembled a pie thrown into a washing machine, then covered in blood. It spoke in a soldier's voice. "You have dishonored this entire unit!" Mini then smashed its face into Richie's head, reducing it into an even more horribly mutilated, but still alive, washing machine pie.
Triggerhappy was laughing really hard."ok I we are done."

Painis accepts the drink and starts chugging it.he already had so much,I mean,is a drunk Painis really a good idea?

The vagineer was still watching the scout chuckling.

MTchaos1134 said:
Triggerhappy was laughing really hard."ok I we are done."
Painis accepts the drink and starts chugging it.he already had so much,I mean,is a drunk Painis really a good idea?

The vagineer was still watching the scout chuckling.
Dean gets up and walks over to Richie. "I think you've been through enough." He grips the scout's head and sharply turns it, completely separating the head from the body. He then sits back down, unaware of the the danger beside him growing with each chug. Mini does, however, and begins carefully creeping away from Painis.

Garbacca said:
Dean gets up and walks over to Richie. "I think you've been through enough." He grips the scout's head and sharply turns it, completely separating the head from the body. He then sits back down, unaware of the the danger beside him growing with each chug. Mini does, however, and begins carefully creeping away from Painis.
Painis tosses away the bottles he finished and chugs the ones he grabs,the drinks are running out and who knows what will happen when it does.

Triggerhappy plugs themselves to the battery of the car,charging themselves.

Vagineer has left were he was sitting and hid themself in the truck,signaling for mini to come in as well.

MTchaos1134 said:
Painis tosses away the bottles he finished and chugs the ones he grabs,the drinks are running out and who knows what will happen when it does.
Triggerhappy plugs themselves to the battery of the car,charging themselves.

Vagineer has left were he was sitting and hid themself in the truck,signaling for mini to come in as well.
Mini quickly followed Vagineer into the truck, and Dean followed suit, realizing his mistake and the consequences that would soon follow. Once they are in the truck, Dean closed the door and locked it. Mini looked out the window at Painis and watched as the bottles of beer quickly decreased in numbers.

Garbacca said:
Mini quickly followed Vagineer into the truck, and Dean followed suit, realizing his mistake and the consequences that would soon follow. Once they are in the truck, Dean closed the door and locked it. Mini looked out the window at Painis and watched as the bottles of beer quickly decreased in numbers.
Trigger happy notices Painis when there was 8 bottles left,Triggerhappy apron up to the door and started begging evreyone in the truck to let him in.

MTchaos1134 said:
Trigger happy notices Painis when there was 8 bottles left,Triggerhappy apron up to the door and started begging evreyone in the truck to let him in.
Dean unlocks and opens the door for Triggerhappy, then motions for everyone else to get inside.

Mini continues to watch Painis, counting down aloud in the Administrator's voice as the bottles disappear one by one.

Ubel ran inside, realizing what was about to happen with Painis, however Bonk didn't. He was too busy drinking his own nuclear-flavored drink, Crit-O-Cola, on top of a rock, looking down and laughing as the o.W.n troops fought with the two other teams.

Garbacca said:
Dean unlocks and opens the door for Triggerhappy, then motions for everyone else to get inside.
Mini continues to watch Painis, counting down aloud in the Administrator's voice as the bottles disappear one by one.
DarkLordFTW said:
Ubel ran inside, realizing what was about to happen with Painis, however Bonk didn't. He was too busy drinking his own nuclear-flavored drink, Crit-O-Cola, on top of a rock, looking down and laughing as the o.W.n troops fought with the two other teams.
Triggerhappy went inside and welded the door shut.

Painis spfinishes his last drink and tosses at the ground,he needed more.anything will do.painis looks around and then sees bonk,Painis gets up,picks up the chair he was using,and threw the chair and bonk with in rebbe speed,Painis then started stumbling over to bonk,to try and take thier drink.

MTchaos1134 said:
Triggerhappy went inside and welded the door shut.
Painis spfinishes his last drink and tosses at the ground,he needed more.anything will do.painis looks around and then sees bonk,Painis gets up,picks up the chair he was using,and threw the chair and bonk with in rebbe speed,Painis then started stumbling over to bonk,to try and take thier drink.
Seeing the painis going insane for drinks, he simply got up and left the two to their business. He pulled out his sapper, the ap-sap, and let it talk to him due to how bored he was.

"Ah!, You want a drink? Here ya go!" Bonk put the Cola into his scattergun, and shot it, and some buckshot, at Painus. He jumped back, hoping that Painus wouldn't retaliate, but was preparing for an assalut from his tipsy-topsy frenemy.

Sonja, who'd been occupied explaining to Charlotte why Charlotte should murder the O.W.N again, quickly realised that Painis was going slightly COMPLETELY insane from a lack of alcohol, and so she quickly ran over to the truck and banged on the door, screeching "LET ME IN!" In what was probably the most terrified tone she'd ever used. Thankfully, Charlotte was a dimension traversing creep and using that dimension traversing and reality breaking power she pulled a massive crate of beer out of nowhere. What'd we do without her? Have a normal, non-shattering-the-fourth-wall roleplay, that's what...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back