• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

"You know I don't much like ya, ya wombat! I don't like the fact you aren't dead yet, either!" With that CBS hopped up and over the truck, trying to wait for the uber to wear off. As he did so, he noticed Dean and Beta trying to sneak away. "Hey, Beta! Is that you? What're ya doing with a normal engie? And nevermind that, get over and help me!" CBS yelled.

"I betcha 20 bucks this causes character development." Bonk said excitedly.

"Oo, interesting, but no." Ubel replied.

MTchaos1134 said:
Vagineer gives dean a austrailiam wrench for helping them.beta then motions for dean to follow,as they move away from the truck.
Dean whispered a thanks and began to crawl. He examined the wrench as they crept away, turning it over in his hands.

DarkLordFTW said:
"You know I don't much like ya, ya wombat! I don't like the fact you aren't dead yet, either!" With that CBS hopped up and over the truck, trying to wait for the uber to wear off. As he did so, he noticed Dean and Beta trying to sneak away. "Hey, Beta! Is that you? What're ya doing with a normal engie? And nevermind that, get over and help me!" CBS yelled.

Dean jumped in surprise at Christian's arrival, clumsily dropping the wrench. He fumbled to pick it back up, and took note that Christian didn't appear to immediately want to kill him.

Mini cried out, seeing that Dean had been found. The began frantically trying to crawl back, but only succeeded in damaging their legs further. They gave up and fell onto their side.

Richie was just watching from behind a bush, sipping a Crit-a-Cola.

DarkLordFTW said:

Beta sighed.

".uoy pleh dluoc ti ,swonk ohw ,meht ot lartuen eb tsael ta ot yrt uoy t'nod yhw os fI ?enoemos gnithgif uoyneran?tahw htiw pleH"

DarkLordFTW said:

Painis picked up the truck and tried to dump CBS off, then crush him.

...and a dispenser popped out! "Hello! I am a walking, talking dispenser, here to fill all of your ammunition and health needs!" He then stubbornly planted himself next to Archie, before he could, say, kick him away.

@TheOnlyCatbug

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Archie sat in the red 2fort spawn room.
ferociousfeind said:
...and a dispenser popped out! "Hello! I am a walking, talking dispenser, here to fill all of your ammunition and health needs!" He then stubbornly planted himself next to Archie, before he could, say, kick him away.
@TheOnlyCatbug
A blue spy was going to stab Archie, but was surprised when a talking dispenser came out from the ground, thier Shock lasted longer then thier clock,and they were I cloaked, With a shocked face.

"Help me? Gah! How could someone who's trying to crush me with a truck help me!?" CBS said, scrambling out of the way of the truck, and came back around and sliced at Painis's arm, but soon gave up when he saw the uber was still on, and ran back towards Beta.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Help me? Gah! How could someone who's trying to crush me with a truck help me!?" CBS said, scrambling out of the way of the truck, and came back around and sliced at Painis's arm, but soon gave up when he saw the uber was still on, and ran back towards Beta.
".maet lufrewop a eb dluow uoy ,detarepooc uoy fi ebyam tub ,rehtohcae etah uoy yhw wonk t'nod I ,oot yrros yas ot meht ksa tnaw uoy fi dna ,yrros yas dna yrt uoy fi ebyaM"

Painis chuckled,but the uber was starting to fade.he spits two shovels out and equips them,and slowly walks towards CBS.

DarkLordFTW said:
Dean jumped to the left to avoid the truck, then got up and started tip-toeing away from the freaks. He spotted Mini and made his way towards them.

"Yeah? Maybe... But first, let's try to at least spar a bit mate. Painis, you good with that? I won't kill you if you don't kill me? But we can still fight." CBS said.

"YES" Said a red spy decloaking behind him.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Yeah? Maybe... But first, let's try to at least spar a bit mate. Painis, you good with that? I won't kill you if you don't kill me? But we can still fight." CBS said.
"YES" Said a red spy decloaking behind him.
The uber fades away"yes that is acceptable! We shall spar. You may make the first move."

Pains goes into a defensive position and waits for CBS first move.

CBS made a mad dash at Painis, feinted a punch to the left, and went with an uppercut to the chin.

"Well, in my medical opinion, these two could be doing this for a long time, so I'll go make hot cocoa for everyone, and it will have special "healing" juices in it. You're free to join me, Vagineer, Bonk, Dean, Richie, and Mini. And whoever's name is Archie, you may also come to, through space and time, I'm sure I have a teleporter in the truck somewhere." Ubel said, calmly walking away to the truck with a off-putting chuckle.

"Hot cocoa? Oh hell yeah!" Bonk said, following Ubel.

Sonja looked up from her phone around 0.24 nanoseconds after hot cocoa was mentioned. "Like, I know I miss a huge chunk of battles but am I still allowed some cocoa? Hot cocoa's my s**t." Charlotte also noticed the mention of the delicious chocolately beverage and screamed demonically. She apparently hates hot chocolate, cocoa, and whatever else means "Basically Chocolate Milk But Warmed Up".

"Well, um, okay then, Charalotte, I'll make you some coffee instead. And of course you can come Sonja!" Ubel said, setting up his coffee maker and looking for his teleporter to bring whoever was named Archie into the thick of this story.

DarkLordFTW said:
CBS made a mad dash at Painis, feinted a punch to the left, and went with an uppercut to the chin.
"Well, in my medical opinion, these two could be doing this for a long time, so I'll go make hot cocoa for everyone, and it will have special "healing" juices in it. You're free to join me, Vagineer, Bonk, Dean, Richie, and Mini. And whoever's name is Archie, you may also come to, through space and time, I'm sure I have a teleporter in the truck somewhere." Ubel said, calmly walking away to the truck with a off-putting chuckle.

"Hot cocoa? Oh hell yeah!" Bonk said, following Ubel.
Painis grabs CNS first and slaps him. He then attempts to uppercut CBS.

"Heh, maybe mate, maybe." CBS dodges the punch and clocks Painus on the side.

"Well, the good news is, the hot chocolate is done! Bad news is I still can't get someone to come through my Drag-into-the-plot teleporter." Ubel announced, holding the cups ou for everyone.

"Wooohoo!" Bonk ran straight for a cup an grabbed it, somehow not spilling it at his high velocity.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Heh, maybe mate, maybe." CBS dodges the punch and clocks Painus on the side.
"Well, the good news is, the hot chocolate is done! Bad news is I still can't get someone to come through my Drag-into-the-plot teleporter." Ubel announced, holding the cups ou for everyone.

"Wooohoo!" Bonk ran straight for a cup an grabbed it, somehow not spilling it at his high velocity.
Beta vagineer walked over and got themselves a cup, and continued to watch the fight. They would strike a conversation with someone here, but no one probably know vaginesee.

Pains punched his gut after he got punched himself. The attack left an opening for painis to do that, and he took it."do you want to stop and get a drink? Or do you want to keep fighting?"painis asks calmly.

"Heh, sure mate. Let's go." CBS put his arm around Painis and walked inside the truck, where Ubel gave them a drink.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Heh, sure mate. Let's go." CBS put his arm around Painis and walked inside the truck, where Ubel gave them a drink.
"Thanks!" Painis said,chef ore eating the entire cup, along with its contents. And gives out a small burp."what kind of stuff did you put in it doc?" Painis asks.

"Oh, you know, the usual, chocolate, sugar, milk, water, baking soda, salt, and gunpowder!" Ubel said.

Bonk looked a bit scared, but considering what he's been through, he didn't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back