• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

"Alright, what we are going to do is make a medigun core and take DNA from the rest of the team to implant into it, and have it reconstruct their whole body, a type of respawn, if you will." Ubel said, laying out construction blueprints for the core. "Do you think you can work with this?" Ubel asked.

Sonja decided to duck behind the truck as a safe spot to fire syringes. As she did so, she heard Ubel's plan and decided to pipe in. "Did somebody say bulls**t plans that probably involve mass genocide? No? Good. Because those are terrible plans. Anything I can do to help with this f**kery?"

DarkLordFTW said:
"Alright, what we are going to do is make a medigun core and take DNA from the rest of the team to implant into it, and have it reconstruct their whole body, a type of respawn, if you will." Ubel said, laying out construction blueprints for the core. "Do you think you can work with this?" Ubel asked.
Dean examined the blueprints for a moment, then turned to Ubel. "Yeah, this'll work just fine." He peeked out from the behind the truck and quickly scanned the area until he spotted Vagineer. "Hey Vagineer! You think you could help me with this?" He shouted.

Dawn2Dusk said:
Sonja decided to duck behind the truck as a safe spot to fire syringes. As she did so, she heard Ubel's plan and decided to pipe in. "Did somebody say bulls**t plans that probably involve mass genocide? No? Good. Because those are terrible plans. Anything I can do to help with this f**kery?"
"Well, I could use help extracting DNA samples from everyone." Dean replies while scanning the blueprints with his PDA to use as a backup.

MTchaos1134 said:
Seeing mini out of ammo,beta vagineer ran up and restocked some of its ammo.
Painis got bored and sat on a conveniently placed lawn chair watching the fight will drinking an adult drink.
Mini chirped in thanks once it's ammo reserves were filled. It then scuttled behind the truck to see what the others were doing, beckoning for Vagineer to follow with one of it's legs.

"Great! I'll take a blood sample from myself and you now, Dean." Ubel pulled out a syringe for himself and for Dean, and siphoned some of their blood out. "Good, good, now you may get started."

Bonk decided to help defend the truck and ran back to do so, firing at anything that got too close, when he deemed the coast clear, he ran inside the truck and got a blood sample taken from him, then went back to defending the truck.

Garbacca said:
Dean examined the blueprints for a moment, then turned to Ubel. "Yeah, this'll work just fine." He peeked out from the behind the truck and quickly scanned the area until he spotted Vagineer. "Hey Vagineer! You think you could help me with this?" He shouted.
"Well, I could use help extracting DNA samples from everyone." Dean replies while scanning the blueprints with his PDA to use as a backup.

Mini chirped in thanks once it's ammo reserves were filled. It then scuttled behind the truck to see what the others were doing, beckoning for Vagineer to follow with one of it's legs.
The vagineer nods and follows the turret,while Painis is now asleep on the lawn chair.

"Alright, should be simple enough." Sonja grinned, pulling out a few empty syringes. She decided to start with Painis and Charlotte, the two closest team members. She rushed over to Painis and shook him awake. "Hey, dude, we're kinda making a sort of respawn and we need a DNA sample, blood to be exact." She said, plunging a syring into his arm and running off to take more samples. "Hey Charlotte, I'll give you candy if you let me take your blood." Charlotte pondered this for three seconds before Sonja just stuck the syringe in her arm and ran off. (Let's just say that she got everyone's blood because I have absolutely no idea how many people are active in this 0^0)

Dawn2Dusk said:
"Alright, should be simple enough." Sonja grinned, pulling out a few empty syringes. She decided to start with Painis and Charlotte, the two closest team members. She rushed over to Painis and shook him awake. "Hey, dude, we're kinda making a sort of respawn and we need a DNA sample, blood to be exact." She said, plunging a syring into his arm and running off to take more samples. "Hey Charlotte, I'll give you candy if you let me take your blood." Charlotte pondered this for three seconds before Sonja just stuck the syringe in her arm and ran off. (Let's just say that she got everyone's blood because I have absolutely no idea how many people are active in this 0^0)
Having been woken up and being told about some rescan thing,then being jabbed in the arm with a needle Painis gets up and charges and shoots a shovel,Barkley missing Sonja foot,it cured part of her shoe off."Why did you stab me with that? All I heard was responding but that isnt enough."painis said d as he walked over to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
(True.) "Okay, Dean, are you ready yet? We have all the blood needed. And if not, HURRY! We still are under attack!" Ubel said, walking towards him.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Great! I'll take a blood sample from myself and you now, Dean." Ubel pulled out a syringe for himself and for Dean, and siphoned some of their blood out. "Good, good, now you may get started."
Bonk decided to help defend the truck and ran back to do so, firing at anything that got too close, when he deemed the coast clear, he ran inside the truck and got a blood sample taken from him, then went back to defending the truck.
DarkLordFTW said:
(True.) "Okay, Dean, are you ready yet? We have all the blood needed. And if not, HURRY! We still are under attack!" Ubel said, walking towards him.
Dean looked up at him, the machine was almost done. "Just one last part..." He carefully hooked up a circular slot for the syringes to be loaded into. "There. Done!" He stood back to let Ubel and Sonja put the syringes inside.

"Very gut! Now then, just connect this to this, and... I'm finished! Your turn, Sonja!" Ubel said, taking a look outside.

"We're making a respawn and we need a bit of your blood if you want to respawn." Sonja huffed as she grabbed her shoe's wedge that had been rudely removed by a certain cupcake and sprinted behind the truck. "Here you go." She said as she gave Ubel the syringes.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Gut, gut, now time to just insert it, and... there! Activate it Dean!" Ubel said.
Dean flipped the switch on the device. A low whirring could be heard as it started up.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Excellent! Now then, let's work on a weapon to take Nathan down, your pick Dean, the rest of you, slow their assault!" Ubel shouted. @VirtualNotoriety
Dean thought about this for a moment. "Well, if that serum they injected into Nathan is making him like this, then maybe if we were able to reverse the effects we could stop him. Or we could just blow him to pieces with an upgraded sentry." Dean waits for what Ubel has too say.

"Oh, well, that's... just what we needed?" Ubel ran over to Nathan's unconscious body, and took out a syringe, plunging it into falllen man's arm, siphoning his blood. Then he went back to the truck and got to work on the serum. "This is perfect! Just a little while more and it'll be ready mein kamarades!"

Last edited by a moderator:
VirtualNotoriety said:
"As Nathan started to fight back the serum and nano chips he fell to the ground unconscious"
DarkLordFTW said:
"Oh, well, that's... just what we needed?" Ubel ran over to Nathan's unconscious body, and took out a syringe, plunging it into falllen man's arm, siphoning his blood. Then he went back to the truck and got to work on the serum. "This is perfect! Just a little while more and it'll be ready mein kamarades!"
Mini nodded and scuttled over to Nathan. It gently poked him in the face, then poked him harder. It's pathetic Mini-Sentry brain couldn't tell if he was alive or dead. Poke...Poke...Poke...

Dean peaks out from the truck and looks at Mini, a confused look on his face.

Sonja had been trying to get Charlotte angry again.

"That, uh, that guy pinched me."

"That's rather rude."

"He also said that he'd pinch all the unicorns."

"He's clearly bluffing."

"JUST ATTACK SOMEONE ALREADY, WOMAN!" Sonja ended up screaming, followed by her pulling Charlotte out of the car, shoving Charlotte's flamethrower into Charlotte's hands and pushing her onto the battlefield. "JUST LIGHT SOME STUFF ON FIRE OR SOMETHING, I DUNNO!" Sonja yelled and walked away to do some murderous murdering. Such as slitting Ethan's throat and shooting syringes in O.W.N's general direction.

"Kamarades! Its finished, just jab it painfully into his arm, or the rectum, if your a spy, as I know you all love doing that. Along with snorting." Ubel shouted, trying to get anyone's attention.

Another inactive twat appears, in the form of a long-lost dispenser!

"Spence back in battle!" The dispenser sprouted from the ground in the most comical manner, uprooting the mini sentry and the vagineer from their positions, or at least grabbing their attention.

DarkLordFTW said:
"Kamarades! Its finished, just jab it painfully into his arm, or the rectum, if your a spy, as I know you all love doing that. Along with snorting." Ubel shouted, trying to get anyone's attention.
Dean chuckled to himself. "That reminds me of a encounter with a spy I had once..." He trailed off, then shook himself out of his thinking. "All right, I'll go administer that antidote to him." He careful took the syringe and walked outside towards Nathan. He rolled up one of their sleeves and carefully plunged the syringe into his arm.

ferociousfeind said:
"Spence back in battle!" The dispenser sprouted from the ground in the most comical manner, uprooting the mini sentry and the vagineer from their positions, or at least grabbing their attention.
Mini spins around to face Spencer. It beeps happily knowing that it isn't the only sentient machine here.

Vagineer's teleporter suddenly surges with energy as a RED scout materializes. They step down and approach the truck, a smug smile on their face.

(Would it be okay if I change his scattergun and Bonk! Punch to an Australium Force-a-Nature and Crit-a-Cola?)

ferociousfeind said:
This surprised the beta vagineer, threw thier wrench at the dispenser,healing it/upgrading it.(if your already fully upgraded then ignore the upgrade part.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back