• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Captain Falcon:
tumblr_m40bjxoKSu1r4gilto1_500.gif
He needs a hug
Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

I needed a pick-me-up today so I ended up doodling this
jokersmug.png

One day I'll stop 1. drawing Joker and 2. drawing Joker in poses like this LOL

Fall class has started and hoo boy, it's a doozy (Engineering degree) so I'm really, really sorry in advance for slow RP posts and less activity in here.

Ploegy Ploegy

Considering Disney owns Star Wars, there was totally a missed opportunity to have Sora say, "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." XD

Fall class has started and hoo boy, it's a doozy (Engineering degree) so I'm really, really sorry in advance for slow RP posts and less activity in here.
im sayin' man. (well tbf, they look manageable for the most part but GOD can i not wait until I graduate lol)

Ploegy Ploegy

Considering Disney owns Star Wars, there was totally a missed opportunity to have Sora say, "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." XD

I have never watched a Star Wars movie in my life so wouldn’t have been a reference I could make unfortunately

Things are pretty quiet on my end and I'm wondering if I should end up making a post, whether it's a new one for Pauline or to reintroduce Annette, so I'm fair game.

I just remembered how I was going to join this but never really joined since I got extremely busy Xd

I don’t know maybe I’ll join sometime in the future

The boys :)

Attachments

• IMG_6082.jpeg
    IMG_6082.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • 74424065184__1ED508EC-70C4-4121-82A8-7E4D98FE68F1.jpeg
    74424065184__1ED508EC-70C4-4121-82A8-7E4D98FE68F1.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6028.jpeg
    IMG_6028.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
You know what, something I want to ask that suddenly has piqued my curiosity.
Considering what has happened in regards to Pauline essentially allying with Lunaris, I'm wondering how this exactly this would impact those who are currently living in Console City, whether they're ordinary citizens, those who were part of the tournament and outlawed, and anyone else who may end up living there.

You know what, something I want to ask that suddenly has piqued my curiosity.
Considering what has happened in regards to Pauline essentially allying with Lunaris, I'm wondering how this exactly this would impact those who are currently living in Console City, whether they're ordinary citizens, those who were part of the tournament and outlawed, and anyone else who may end up living there.
In regards to the citizens of Console City, things will improve. The Alloy Fighters will crack down on crime and make the city safer. Lunaris is very cunning: by protecting Console City, he may grow in popularity among the citizens, and the Alloy Fighters also serve as an extra set of eyes there. Pauline is now under his thumb. He "took over" Console City without having to be an evil tyrant to do so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back