• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
It just occurred to me: imagine what the Zola could be thinking after seeing what happened on Light, Wind & Fire's boat! Mythra slaps Pit, then he pulls her in for a "kiss." They'd probably think they're witnessing some kind of romantic drama 😆 They were going to ambush them, but now they're watching to see what happens next!

Imagine Sephiroth genuinely trying to be a good dad! XD The Pits wonder how in the hell he managed to drag them on a fishing trip!
He says it’s a fishing trip but really uses the pits to take out the Midgar Zolom so he won’t get his hands dirty. Damn troll.

Tbh, Seph trying to be a dad would be interesting. Especially if he makes a genuine attempt at it. It could be deeper reason behind him. Maybe at one point during his time with SOLDIER he probably contemplated what his life would be like beyond it. One can only imagine the type of things Sephiroth wanted out of life before he went insane. What hobbies did he want to pick up? Did he ever thought about settling down and having a family? Or a pet? etc

Tbh, Seph trying to be a dad would be interesting. Especially if he makes a genuine attempt at it. It could be deeper reason behind him. Maybe at one point during his time with SOLDIER he probably contemplated what his life would be like beyond it. One can only imagine the type of things Sephiroth wanted out of life before he went insane. What hobbies did he want to pick up? Did he ever thought about settling down and having a family? Or a pet? etc
Hmm interesting point you make I thought about that myself. I think if he or Angeal never went insane I can see him going to Angeal for advice. I see Angeal as a father figure and a role model to Zack.

Now I just imagined this between Sephiroth and Pittoo

He says it’s a fishing trip but really uses the pits to take out the Midgar Zolom so he won’t get his hands dirty. Damn troll.
Considering what the Pits tend to fight while on the job, the Midgar Zolom would just be a warm up for them.

Sephiroth is proud! 🥹

I can imagine all kinds of shenanigans that can happen should the SSBs go to the Gold Saucer!

It's also where Ruby Weapon is found >8D
Oh boy

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Sephiroth promises to take the Pits fishing so they fight Emerald Weapon.

He then takes them to the Gold Saucer... which is in the desert Ruby Weapon can be found.

Sephiroth tells the Pits to cheer up because he got tickets for a luxury flight on an airship. He actually plans on encountering the Diamond and Ultimate Weapons.

At the end of the day, the Pits are so worn out that they're sleeping and not fighting each other. Sephiroth had spent the entire day with them, got all their energy out, and they'll be able to sleep through the night. Now that's good parenting!

Buys

He then takes them to the Gold Saucer... which is in the desert Ruby Weapon can be found.

Sephiroth tells the Pits to cheer up because he got tickets for a luxury flight on an airship. He actually plans on encountering the Diamond and Ultimate Weapons.

At the end of the day, the Pits are so worn out that they're sleeping and not fighting each other. Sephiroth had spent the entire day with them, got all their energy out, and they'll be able to sleep through the night. Now that's good parenting!
Better dad than his own dad!

Now I have a scene where Seph takes the pits out to a burger place on the gold saucer.. just a nice dad moment

Now I just imagined this between Sephiroth and Pittoo

Considering what the Pits tend to fight while on the job, the Midgar Zolom would just be a warm up for them.

Sephiroth is proud! 🥹

Maybe they need a challenge 👀

I love the goofy movie!

What if the Ruby weapon too?

My s/o is playing through all the final fantasy games (their original iterations as much as possible, not steam ports tho he’s had to use steam for some), and he’s about to beat Sephiroth BUT he’s determined to beat the weapons before kicking Sephiroth’s butt and he’s working on defeating the emerald weapon since he beat Ruby…. His levels are maxed out on the majority of the party members, His stats are maxed out on all his main party members, he’s got all their ultimate weapons, and once he maxes out Knights of the round on all three of them he’s gonna go for it: once my S/O beats Emerald… Sephiroth is gonna get WRECKT 😂

I love the goofy movie!

My s/o is playing through all the final fantasy games (their original iterations as much as possible, not steam ports tho he’s had to use steam for some), and he’s about to beat Sephiroth BUT he’s determined to beat the weapons before kicking Sephiroth’s butt and he’s working on defeating the emerald weapon since he beat Ruby…. His stats are maxed out on all his main party members, he’s got all their ultimate weapons, and once he maxes out Knights of the round on all three of them he’s gonna go for it: once my S/O beats Emerald… Sephiroth is gonna get WRECKT 😂

Now his new name is gonna be Wreckt a Roth lol.

Now his new name is gonna be Wreckt a Roth lol.

My S/O joked he’s gonna go in guns blazin’ and have have all their limit breaks ready AND spam Knights of the Round… He wants to one shot Sephiroth since it might be possible all maxed out 🤣

My S/O joked he’s gonna go in guns blazin’ and have have all their limit breaks ready AND spam Knights of the Round… He wants to one shot Sephiroth since it might be possible all maxed out 🤣
it will be a joke fight final fantasy 7 is broken. Indalecio( Star Ocean 2) is a hard final boss he can do massive damage with his spells and he’s damn fast. My bro never beat it. It’s funny how this guy is not Seph or a final fantasy character and he’s stronger and dangerous. Eh I guess cause Star Ocean isn’t broken like final fantasy 7 or 6

it will be a joke fight final fantasy 7 is broken. Indalecio( Star Ocean 2) is a hard final boss he can do massive damage with his spells and he’s damn fast. My bro never beat it. It’s funny how this guy is not Seph or a final fantasy character and he’s stronger and dangerous. Eh I guess cause Star Ocean isn’t broken like final fantasy 7 or 6

I’ve heard of Star Ocean! O: Is it any good? Miiiiiight get into it soon…

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back