• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Now I have a scene where Seph takes the pits out to a burger place on the gold saucer.. just a nice dad moment
Both Pits are resentful as heck because Sephiroth dragged them all around Gaia to beat up giant super-powered monsters instead of doing any of the fun stuff he promised. Sephiroth then puts a hand on their shoulders and tells them, "You have done well. I will hug you now."

Harry Potter Hug GIF

Both Pits are very uncomfortable with this and try to break free!

I don’t know like anything about Star Ocean but I do know they had a crossover with Persona presumably in a mobile game and the song we got from it was fire af. Now I’m obligated to share so here ya go

Both Pits are resentful as heck because Sephiroth dragged them all around Gaia to beat up giant super-powered monsters instead of doing any of the fun stuff he promised. Sephiroth then puts a hand on their shoulders and tells them, "You have done well. I will hug you now."

Harry Potter Hug GIF

Both Pits are very uncomfortable with this and try to break free!
He’s like fighting them was supposed to be fun and rewarding he’ll ask what’s their definition of having a good time. Once he goes to hug them. “ I thought hugs are nice and wholesome.” All confused.

I don’t know like anything about Star Ocean but I do know they had a crossover with Persona presumably in a mobile game and the song we got from it was fire af. Now I’m obligated to share so here ya go

Ahh that’s Star Ocean second story’s battle them it’s neat they did a crossover.

I was thinking again on the whole Roxas and Riku as worsties and I remembered that in their fight Riku blocks a full on keyblade swing from Roxas with only his wrist and then it's heavily implied in KH2 that he has an injury given he wears a brace and hardly moves that arm. So it's likely Roxas is the cause of that adding more reason to be worsties LMAO

Speaking of Riku, if I don’t get a response from Ganondorf’s player after today, we’ll have to figure out a different starting point. I don’t want Ace to have to wait so long to start.

Speaking of Riku, if I don’t get a response from Ganondorf’s player after today, we’ll have to figure out a different starting point. I don’t want Ace to have to wait so long to start.
if permitted, I could pick up Ganondorf in his stead until they return

if permitted, I could pick up Ganondorf in his stead until they return
I don't think that will be necessary. Ganondorf isn't currently interacting with anyone.

Lol Riku, through a series of unfortunate and very improbable events, ends up with Light, Wind & Fire!

I have a little bit of a busy next couple of days, so barring how I feel (given I have been really down lately and now add more work to tire me more), I'll work on my Mythra post when I have time! Might not be up till the beginning of next week though

I have a little bit of a busy next couple of days, so barring how I feel (given I have been really down lately and now add more work to tire me more), I'll work on my Mythra post when I have time! Might not be up till the beginning of next week though
Take your time friend. -hugs-

Didkfjxkv as a sequel to bunny Zel I made a lil Inkling villager as well! Or well it kinda just ended up being me adding slightly more squid features to Inkwell + changing the shirt but shhh that’s basically the same thing anyways lmao 🤷‍♀️
1691717419139.png

Didkfjxkv as a sequel to bunny Zel I made a lil Inkling villager as well! Or well it kinda just ended up being me adding slightly more squid features to Inkwell + changing the shirt but shhh that’s basically the same thing anyways lmao 🤷‍♀️
🤣 I love it!

I can see them lifting weights with the Pits in the Plaza. I can also see poor Bunny Zelda trying too, but she can't quite keep up with them. X3

The octopus faces always are something lol

A squid and a cat being bffs though. Truly an iconic pair no matter what they look like

One of the Villager Pits sees Villager Zelda and lets out a fierce eagle call before shooting forward, beak raised to attack... and he starts preening Zelda as a bird tends to do. XD

Yes, yes, yes! This is the homie, Darklord! I dragged him here to join in on the quality goodness we got going on here and to restore his faith in group roleplays

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back