• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
The only Cloud misconception that is going on is Roxas being Cloud's lovechild LMAO

I just realized at least two of my characters are probably mistaken as a child of one of the Smash Bros. Now that may not be many but weird it happened twice

For reference, I still think people probably mistake Joker for Bayonetta's son and she probably would roll with it too unlike Cloud LMAO

Cloud would just debunk Roxas being his son but really avoid Seph at any cost unless he has to fight.

Falcon be like "Damn Cloud you have twin sons and don't even take care of them!" and Sora and Roxas are just staring at each other. Sora happily accepts the concept while Roxas refuses to take part in such a claim

Falcon be like "Damn Cloud you have twin sons and don't even take care of them!" and Sora and Roxas are just staring at each other. Sora happily accepts the concept while Roxas refuses to take part in such a claim
Captain Faclon: "Don't worry you two. I will be your new father! And as your new father, I'm going to tell you this and it's going to be the most IMPORTANT thing I'll EVER tell you!" *hugs Sora and Roxas* "I love you both no matter what...!"

Captain Falcon gets on Sephiroth's back for not paying his child support. Pit and Dark Pit vehemently deny that Sephiroth is their father and they're both ready to throw hands over it!

Captain Falcon misses the point and says something along the lines of, "See? They've disowned you as a father! I don't blame them!"

Captain Falcon gets on Sephiroth's back for not paying his child support. Pit and Dark Pit vehemently deny that Sephiroth is their father and they're both ready to throw hands over it!

Captain Falcon misses the point and says something along the lines of, "See? They've disowned you as a father! I don't blame them!"
XD

Captain Faclon: "Don't worry you two. I will be your new father! And as your new father, I'm going to tell you this and it's going to be the most IMPORTANT thing I'll EVER tell you!" *hugs Sora and Roxas* "I love you both no matter what...!"
This is the cutest shit I've seen today

His idea of love probs trolling or stupid dad jokes.
And being emotional support. I can imagine a scenario where Roxas looses in a Struggle Tournament (highly unlikely but bear with me) and Captain Falcon still takes him out for ice cream while saying something on the lines of this: "Hey, chin up, sport! As far as I saw, you still won that tournament! It takes a real winner to go out there, lose, and keep your head high! Sure, for you, you lost a game of Struggle. But you got what it takes to win the game of life! So stay winning, son!"

And being emotional support. I can imagine a scenario where Roxas looses in a Struggle Tournament (highly unlikely but bear with me) and Captain Falcon still takes him out for ice cream while saying something on the lines of this: "Hey, chin up, sport! As far as I saw, you still won that tournament! It takes a real winner to go out there, lose, and keep your head high! Sure, for you, you lost a game of Struggle. But you got what it takes to win the game of life! So stay winning, son!"
Was talking about Seph lol and eh he has to to give Roxas credit for having the guts for standing up to him short lived but still..

It just occurred to me: imagine what the Zola could be thinking after seeing what happened on Light, Wind & Fire's boat! Mythra slaps Pit, then he pulls her in for a "kiss." They'd probably think they're witnessing some kind of romantic drama 😆 They were going to ambush them, but now they're watching to see what happens next!

Sephiroth calling anyone son.. haha
Imagine Sephiroth genuinely trying to be a good dad! XD The Pits wonder how in the hell he managed to drag them on a fishing trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back