• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
1691546310815.png
Character Name: Riku
Game of Origin: Kingdom Hearts
Player Name: Ace

I've added Riku to the roster.

I've removed the block on Square Enix characters, but I will still keep tabs on them as I don't want the RP becoming oversaturated with them.

Seph is gonna be surprised Cloud isn’t there to stop him. Dw he’ll def think Lunaris is a big deal heh knowing Sephiroth’s thinking he’ll want to kill the wizard even more

Seph is gonna be surprised Cloud isn’t there to stop him. Dw he’ll def think Lunaris is a big deal heh knowing Sephiroth’s thinking he’ll want to kill the wizard even more
Especially when word gets around that Lunaris fended off Sephiroth lol

15 not so much once you have access to ribbons you’re good as gold.

Uh the oracle coins are only useful for getting said ribbons and you get some on side quests and hunts.

I've always wondered why Tifa, the freaking MONK, doesn't just punch Scarlet lol

Lunaris just Ora-Ora'd the meteor into oblivion; a slapping match probably isn't a good idea! 😆
It’s just a funny thought and Seph prefers his masamune anyway. 🤣

Damn, Swallow, i wasn't expecting you to go all in and make NPCs for us too, but I ain't complaining lol. Thanks a bunch!

Because I'm awful, I just imagined the Smash Bros going through the swamp and this happens to Yoshi

And nuts I have gone 🥜 Of course I had to start with the Zelda of the story lmao. This is just a very rough concept sketch (I can already think of a few things I might wanna change) but some inspos were Amalthea from the last unicorn, Sonia from Totk, that one barbie movie with the Pegasus, and of course Alttp Zelda.
;

1691565310733.png

Last edited:
I’m gonna wait to post for Yoshi and see what others post first before I even attempt a post since I’m not really entirely sure on him still. The ideas just ain’t flowing and it probably isn’t helping that I’m not necessarily in a great mental place either ;-;

I’m gonna wait to post for Yoshi and see what others post first before I even attempt a post since I’m not really entirely sure on him still. The ideas just ain’t flowing and it probably isn’t helping that I’m not necessarily in a great mental place either ;-;
No rush! It's a set-up post anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back