• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
First fibulas for Greek outfits, now tabards. This RP is very educational! 😄

While I was pondering the Legend of the Night Dragon, I had thought about a second dragon named Solara, Sun Dragon and mate of the Night Dragon, but I could not fit her into the story in any meaningful way, and I'd rather keep things simple and straightforward.

First fibulas for Greek outfits, now tabards. This RP is very educational! 😄

While I was pondering the Legend of the Night Dragon, I had thought about a second dragon named Solara, Sun Dragon and mate of the Night Dragon, but I could not fit her into the story in any meaningful way, and I'd rather keep things simple and straightforward.
Fsndldjv who knows maybe I’ll eventually learn enough clothing terms to make a whole outfit! Speaking of Sun and night parallels, during the thought process for Zelda’s design was to draw her with some sun imagery ☀️ The only problem was I could not draw a decent looking sun for the life of me so I quickly gave up on that and now all that remains of that idea is the dress’ sudden color change to yellow lol

No rush! It's a set-up post anyway.
I figured as much just making sure it's known I'm gonna wait so people aren't expecting a Yoshi post out of me. I already feel so bad that I've been slacking on him ;-;

Fsndldjv who knows maybe I’ll eventually learn enough clothing terms to make a whole outfit! Speaking of Sun and night parallels, during the thought process for Zelda’s design was to draw her with some sun imagery ☀️ The only problem was I could not draw a decent looking sun for the life of me so I quickly gave up on that and now all that remains of that idea is the dress’ sudden color change to yellow lol
Another idea I had was a potential happy ending where it’s revealed that the Princess and the Knight returned to the Night Dragon’s lair, found an egg, and raised the dragonling as their own in repentance. Again, I scrapped that idea as it wouldn’t work with what I already had established in the RP, and I think Lunaris has enough of a backstory to give him his motivations, and possibly invoke some sympathy.

Though the thought of Lunaris being told he’s a father would be pretty funny!

Last edited:
Hm I’ve been thinking if Seph should see something similar to Shinra’s insignia no reason other than invoking yeah anger. 👀

Oh I’m seeing Cyan would have sympathy

Lunaris is told he’s a father, and he’s visibly confused and pissed because there’s NO WAY that can happen, then he recalls a time he got trashed at the Milk Bar a few years back and starts sweating! Looks like another visit to Maury is in order! 😆

Lunaris is told he’s a father, and he’s visibly confused and pissed because there’s NO WAY that can happen, then he recalls a time he got trashed at the Milk Bar a few years back and starts sweating! Looks like another visit to Maury is in order! 😆
you are not the father fails GIF by The Maury Show

Hm I’ve been thinking if Seph should see something similar to Shinra’s insignia no reason other than invoking yeah anger. 👀

Oh I’m seeing Cyan would have sympathy
Reading this gives me the perfect opportunity to post this that popped up for me recently LMAO

Hehe thanks was having a rough few days due to back pain this made my day. 💕
Oh I can relate to that kind of stuff. I have a bad back and knees from years of wear and tear from sports/marching band. Hope you feel better soon though ♥️

Oh I can relate to that kind of stuff. I have a bad back and knees from years of wear and tear from sports/marching band. Hope you feel better soon though ♥️
Oh I have scoliosis I did the operation back in high school I have good and bad days.

Oh I have scoliosis I did the operation back in high school I have good and bad days.
Ah that's no fun. Mine is mostly just random flare ups every once in awhile so it's mostly fine, but god when it happens it lingers for a couple days

I'm not Develius, but I hope my Samus is satisfactory!

I still stand by that, in normal circumstances, Pit and Mythra would likely be bickering like siblings, but going through a bunch of dangerous, near-death situations has a way of forging bonds between people.

I'm not Develius, but I hope my Samus is satisfactory!

I still stand by that, in normal circumstances, Pit and Mythra would likely be bickering like siblings, but going through a bunch of dangerous, near-death situations has a way of forging bonds between people.
same with what I have planned with Kameron when Seph meets those hunters who look like his old friends lieral doppelgänger of Genesis and Angeal. It’s perhaps the one instance anyone sees a shred of humanity left in him.

But if anyone have a character open I can throw riku at them

Loool,that video xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back