• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Name Fawful
Game of Origin: Bowsers’ Inside Story (aftermath)
Player name: Darklord95 Darklord95
Extra info: after he supposedly died at the end of Bowsers’ inside story, he survived and managed to make himself a new body, powered by the residual energy the dark star left him.
1691773017552.jpeg
1691773038701.png

Last edited:
Yeah I’m sure. I might forget to reply with one or 2 every so often, but I’m used to having a lot of characters. And yes Hayden is a Semi-OC made from Pikmin 4s’ character creator
Oh yeah. If I ever forget to reply with anyone just let me know and I’ll rectify

Character Name: Macro
Race/Species: AI
Appearance: he looks like Balan from Balans’ wonderworld.
Abilities/Powers: manipulations of machines. Ability to drain energy from anything electronic, as well as being able to affect the world around him when he gets enough power. But he has to keep feeding in order to maintain his power.
Bio: an AI created by Dr. Eggman to make more badniks faster, but the dr discontinued him once he started taking control of the mechs instead of just making them. So he put the rogue AI on a flash drive and locked him away in one of his underground vaults.
Player Name: Darklord95 Darklord95

if he’s okay please lemme know. 😊

Last edited:
I can bring Fawful in for a side plot if there’s any characters available for it. I’m working on the details of his plan in my head right now.

Character Name:
Race/Species: AI
Appearance: he looks like Balan from Balans’ wonderworld.
Abilities/Powers: manipulations of machines. Ability to drain energy from anything electronic, as well as being able to affect the world around him when he gets enough power. But he has to keep feeding in order to maintain his power.
Bio: an AI created by the hands to keep catalogue the influx of fighters eons ago, as well as set up the matches. However he went rogue and started using their mechanical minions to try and take over the smash tournament, and wound up being locked underground.
Player Name: Darklord95 Darklord95

if he’s okay please lemme know. 😊
I'd like more details on how he can manipulate the world around him, please.

I'm a little mixed on the backstory because if he tried to take over the Smash Tournaments, the Super Smash Brothers would very likely know of this which means all players would have to account for that.

I'd like more details on how he can manipulate the world around him, please.

I'm a little mixed on the backstory because if he tried to take over the Smash Tournaments, the Super Smash Brothers would very likely know of this which means all players would have to account for that.
Hm. Ok. I can change his backstory. And as for how he manipulates the world around him, I just mean he becomes physical, he can’t touch things or move things until he gets enough power to become a physical object.

Originally I was gonna have him be an AI Eggman created that went rogue, but I remembered the rule about OCs not being affiliated with canon characters so I didn’t think it’d be allowed. Unless I misinterpreted that rule?

Originally I was gonna have him be an AI Eggman created that went rogue, but I remembered the rule about OCs not being affiliated with canon characters so I didn’t think it’d be allowed. Unless I misinterpreted that rule?
Actually, that'd be pretty cool!

What I mean by OCs not being heavily affiliated with Canon Characters are things such as being a long lost relative or lover. Such things tend to cause headaches because the person playing the canon character has to suddenly account for a change in their character's backstory that they didn't consent to.

Actually, that'd be pretty cool!

What I mean by OCs not being heavily affiliated with Canon Characters are things such as being a long lost relative or lover. Such things tend to cause headaches because the person playing the canon character has to suddenly account for a change in their character's backstory that they didn't consent to.
Gotcha. I’ll change his backstory and give him a name in just a bit.

Acethekidd Acethekidd Darklord95 Darklord95

Here is where everyone is currently:

Captain Falcon, Shadow the Hedgehog, Mog, Yoshi, Link, and Kirby are in a tree village in the Jungle. The inhabitants are Kokiri that left the Lost Woods and became adults as a result. Recent troubles in the area have caused the Kokiri to become wary and distrustful.

Pyra/Mythra, Pit, and Toon Link are on a little dinghy in the middle of the sea. They're surrounded by Zola, who are hiding beneath the water and waiting for the opportunity to ambush them.

Byleth, Sora, Pichu, Professor Layton and Luke are at the Battlefield Fortress. Sora and Pichu had just leaped off the Flying Citadel, Lord Lunaris's flying castle.

Roxas and Isabelle are at the Military Base. Sephiroth had summoned Meteor to destroy it, then left with Jenova. Lunaris appeared in his Flying Citadel and destroyed the Meteor.

Outside the Stadium, Joker, Ann, Inkling, Paula, Noctis & Prompto have just fought off an army containing members of the Mysterious Small Fry Enemy Corps.

Samus, Peach, Zelda, Cream & Cheese, Pikachu, and Dark Pit are at the Lake Shore. Dark Pit had snuck off from the group during the night.

Ganondorf is alone at the Ruins, but I haven't received a response from the player in regards to putting more PCs there.

Acethekidd Acethekidd Darklord95 Darklord95

Here is where everyone is currently:

Captain Falcon, Shadow the Hedgehog, Mog, Yoshi, Link, and Kirby are in a tree village in the Jungle. The inhabitants are Kokiri that left the Lost Woods and became adults as a result. Recent troubles in the area have caused the Kokiri to become wary and distrustful.

Pyra/Mythra, Pit, and Toon Link are on a little dinghy in the middle of the sea. They're surrounded by Zola, who are hiding beneath the water and waiting for the opportunity to ambush them.

Byleth, Sora, Pichu, Professor Layton and Luke are at the Battlefield Fortress. Sora and Pichu had just leaped off the Flying Citadel, Lord Lunaris's flying castle.

Roxas and Isabelle are at the Military Base. Sephiroth had summoned Meteor to destroy it, then left with Jenova. Lunaris appeared in his Flying Citadel and destroyed the Meteor.

Outside the Stadium, Joker, Ann, Inkling, Paula, Noctis & Prompto have just fought off an army containing members of the Mysterious Small Fry Enemy Corps.

Samus, Peach, Zelda, Cream & Cheese, Pikachu, and Dark Pit are at the Lake Shore. Dark Pit had snuck off from the group during the night.

Ganondorf is alone at the Ruins, but I haven't received a response from the player in regards to putting more PCs there.
I could do something with Fawful at the lake with Took Link and the others? Have a subpod with his face rise from the water and offer them a way out? Unless something else was planned for them?

Character Name: Hayden
Race/Species: Hokotatian
Abilities/Powers: has command over red, yellow, blue, ice, purple, white, rock, flying, and glow pikmin, but can only use 3 types at a time.
Bio: the newest recruit of the rescue corpse who’s come to this strange planet in search of their missing team.
Player Name: Darklord95 Darklord95 IMG_3118.jpeg

I would not count on me having a post up this weekend though. A bit busy and I’m behind on some commission stuff I need to catch up on so likely won’t be till at least Monday that I’ll get a post up, unless I find some down time to write something, but even then it likely wouldn’t end up being quality and that would bug me

Sounds good, but I would first wait for a post from Ploegy Ploegy for Pyra/Mythra.
Gotcha. Juri is going to be a bounty hunter character I think. So if there’s ever any group that would be available to that then that’s where she’ll get introduced. And for Hayden one of the groups can find where their ship crash landed. As for the others I’ll figure them out later.

I would not count on me having a post up this weekend though. A bit busy and I’m behind on some commission stuff I need to catch up on so likely won’t be till at least Monday that I’ll get a post up, unless I find some down time to write something, but even then it likely wouldn’t end up being quality and that would bug me
NP. I might have him show up somewhere else instead. Though I’m not in too much of a rush.

Yep, no rush at all! I hope I wasn't coming off as trying to force a post, that wasn't my intention.

NP. I might have him show up somewhere else instead. Though I’m not in too much of a rush.
It's a good thing you're playing a bunch of characters! You could always get them established while you wait.

I've added Hayden's CS. I would ask that the next time you post large pictures to hide them behind the spoiler tag so they do not stretch the page, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back