• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Yep, no rush at all!

It's a good thing you're playing a bunch of characters! You could always get them established while you wait.

I've added Hayden's CS. I would ask that the next time you post large pictures to hide them behind the spoiler tag so they do not stretch the page, please.
I’m not actually sure how to hide them like that

I’m not actually sure how to hide them like that
When you want to hide text or a picture behind a spoiler tag, highlight what you want to hide, hit the "More Options" button, and you'll find the Spoiler button there. It will be an eye with a slash through it.

When you want to hide text or a picture behind a spoiler tag, highlight what you want to hide, hit the "More Options" button, and you'll find the Spoiler button there. It will be an eye with a slash through it.
I’ll try it in a bit. Maybe for their intro, I just type out that what looks like a shooting star crashes down from the sky, and whoever wants to interact with them can reply to that? Or should I write where specifically they land?

I’ll try it in a bit. Maybe for their intro, I just type out that what looks like a shooting star crashes down from the sky, and whoever wants to interact with them can reply to that? Or should I write where specifically they land?
Which character(s) are you referring to? If you really want Fawful to be with the Toon Link group, which is perfectly fine, it's best to wait for Mythra's player to respond first. As for other characters, what exactly do want to do with them so we'd all have a better understanding of where to best place them.

I also recommend checking the "Recent Events" post on the front page to get up to speed with current events.

Which character(s) are you referring to? If you really want Fawful to be with the Toon Link group, which is perfectly fine, it's best to wait for Mythra's player to respond first. As for other characters, what exactly do want to do with them so we'd all have a better understanding of where to best place them.

I also recommend checking the "Recent Events" post on the front page to get up to speed with current events.
Righto. As for the others I’m not entirely sure what I wanna do with them just yet. My fire emblem characters will probably be in Ylisse unless I think of a good spot to put them. I might have Dante and Bayonetta appear to help a couple of the other groups. And I was specifically referring to Hayden. As their intro will be them just starting to explore the planet when one of the groups show up and spook them into attacking with Pikmin

Yep, no rush at all! I hope I wasn't coming off as trying to force a post, that wasn't my intention.
Ah nah you're all good. Just being transparent per usual so people are aware I might be a little slow rn. If I get at least this one commission done I promised to do before the end of the weekend, I'll prioritize a post over the next two since I haven't given a time frame on those yet

And maybe, if really needed and I feel up to it, I will help with making a new group for new people by adding another character probably would be Shulk if I cave in. My muse for him has been lingering around for awhile LMAO

Righto. As for the others I’m not entirely sure what I wanna do with them just yet. My fire emblem characters will probably be in Ylisse unless I think of a good spot to put them. I might have Dante and Bayonetta appear to help a couple of the other groups. And I was specifically referring to Hayden. As their intro will be them just starting to explore the planet when one of the groups show up and spook them into attacking with Pikmin
Dark Pit had snuck off from his group in my last post. Bayonetta and Dante showing up and annoying the hell out of him would be pretty fun.

The Fire Emblem folks could possibly appear by the Stadium to give Joker's group a helping hand in clearing it out? They could also appear at the Battlefield Fortress where Byleth is, so Professor Layton is surrounded by anime swordsmen XD

I think a good place for Hayden to start would be with Captain Falcon's group. The paranoid villagers just had to deal with the Smash Brothers showing up and a mechanized and brainwashed Kirby attacking them, so a ship suddenly falling into the Jungle sounds like a recipe for fun chaos.

Dark Pit had snuck off from his group in my last post. Bayonetta and Dante showing up and annoying the hell out of him would be pretty fun.

The Fire Emblem folks could possibly appear by the Stadium to give Joker's group a helping hand in clearing it out? They could also appear at the Battlefield Fortress where Byleth is, so Professor Layton is surrounded by anime swordsmen XD

I think a good place for Hayden to start would be with Captain Falcon's group. The paranoid villagers just had to deal with the Smash Brothers showing up and a mechanized and brainwashed Kirby attacking them, so a ship suddenly falling into the Jungle sounds like a recipe for fun chaos.
Good to know. I’ll get started on those. Potentially I could also have Juri attack Dark Pit while he’s alone

Good to know. I’ll get started on those. Potentially I could also have Juri attack Dark Pit while he’s alone
That also works!

For his group, it's morning time, and he's wandered westward away from the Lake Shore toward a forested area. I haven't specified such in a post so you could have Juri doing things in the area and just spotting him wandering about on his own.

Meanwhile the swamp group is gonna have to deal with ugly green demon tree aka Marlboro. Ouch

That also works!

For his group, it's morning time, and he's wandered westward away from the Lake Shore toward a forested area. I haven't specified such in a post so you could have Juri doing things in the area and just spotting him wandering about on his own.
Gotcha.

The Fire Emblem folks could possibly appear by the Stadium to give Joker's group a helping hand in clearing it out?
Idk if that group will be partaking in any combat for a bit since they've had a lot recently so clearing out the Stadium itself might not actually be happening and there are other approaches. Ofc not turning down potential new people for the group, but just wanna make sure that's out there

Idk if that group will be partaking in any combat for a bit since they've had a lot recently so clearing out the Stadium itself might not actually be happening and there are other approaches. Ofc not turning down potential new people for the group, but just wanna make sure that's out there
Gotcha. I'm just throwing ideas out there. Thanks for the clear up!

Well, if they show up they’re gonna show up with an Ylissian army. Just sayyyyyiiiiin

Well, if they show up they’re gonna show up with an Ylissian army. Just sayyyyyiiiiin
It's less so that they can't fight, all minus Joker (who theoretically could still fight and push himself to exhaustion), and more that we kinda agreed awhile back that combat was becoming a bit stale so looking to progress in another manner would give us something different to write for

It's less so that they can't fight, all minus Joker (who theoretically could still fight and push himself to exhaustion), and more that we kinda agreed awhile back that combat was becoming a bit stale so looking to progress in another manner would give us something different to write for
Oh? What manner?

I’ll have the fire emblem crew head to where Byleth is then. They’ll have a small platoon of soldiers rather then an army

Oh? What manner?
Do you mean like, not do combat for a bit? Or change the combat in some way?
It hasn't really been decided how. Kinda going by the flow since we only just finished the combat portion we were in. I do have some possible idea, but for now nothing is really set, but it likely will be them not doing combat for awhile given they had two big fight sequences back-to-back

It hasn't really been decided how. Kinda going by the flow since we only just finished the combat portion we were in. I do have some possible idea, but for now nothing is really set, but it likely will be them not doing combat for awhile given they had two big fight sequences back-to-back
All right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back