• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I have an OC version of Fawful who’s been turned into half dark energy because of what happened in Bowsers’ inside story
Ah, okay! Yeah, that's fine!

That's a LOT of characters! Are you sure you can handle them? I don't want folks getting overwhelmed! Besides that, I have no issues. Welcome to the game!

Is Hayden an OC? I don't know much about Pikmin, but I know Pikmin 4 has character customization.

Last edited:
That is indeed a lot of characters lol I’m one to speak though

I can always offer one of my interactions if needed for starting points, as long as people I'm interacting with are ofc chill. I think most groups I'm in are generally fairly easy to insert in to or we once again ask me to do the forbidden and push myself with more characters cuz I'm a dumbass and would probably do it cuz I hate people being left out

I have been thinking of bringing back boy genius Jeff maybe I can throw him back in for an interaction.

I can hop in but I had questions, does it have to be straight Nintendo characters or can it be third party?
4. Any Canon Character that is not in Super Smash Bros. must meet one of the following criteria:

-The character comes from a Nintendo franchise
-The character comes from a game series with a minimum of 3 Nintendo console exclusive titles. (Ex. Professor Layton)
-The game series the character comes from already has some form of representation in Super Smash Bros., such as a playable character or a Mii Fighter costume (Ex. Dante, Doom Slayer)

I will not accept any comic book, cartoon, or anime characters in this RP. The reason for being strict with characters is that I want this RP to remain "Super Smash Brothers" at its core, which means a heavy emphasis on Nintendo representation. This is not a free-for-all multiverse RP.
This should answer that. So it can be 3rd party as long as it fits this

Ah, okay! Yeah, that's fine!

That's a LOT of characters! Are you sure you can handle them? I don't want folks getting overwhelmed! Besides that, I have no issues. Welcome to the game!

Is Hayden an OC? I don't know much about Pikmin, but I know Pikmin 4 has character customization.
Yeah I’m sure. I might forget to reply with one or 2 every so often, but I’m used to having a lot of characters. And yes Hayden is a Semi-OC made from Pikmin 4s’ character creator

I can always offer one of my interactions if needed for starting points, as long as people I'm interacting with are ofc chill. I think most groups I'm in are generally fairly easy to insert in to or we once again ask me to do the forbidden and push myself with more characters cuz I'm a dumbass and would probably do it cuz I hate people being left out
😂 I can take characters as well. I’ve really got no problem playing a bunch of people. Speaking of

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back