• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Ploegy Ploegy I’m just gonna have Chrom and Robin with their army scoping the Fortress where Byleths’ group is. Will that be a good intro? Or would it be better for them to be introduced by storming the place?

Ploegy Ploegy I’m just gonna have Chrom and Robin with their army scoping the Fortress where Byleths’ group is. Will that be a good intro? Or would it be better for them to be introduced by storming the place?
I was also suggested an idea by Kam. Maybe Chrom and Robin were the ones who found Byleth and brought her there, and the place seemed abandoned because they’d gone to fight a campaign or something.

I don't know why Chrom and Robin would storm the fortress as it's an abandoned ruin. Byleth's group are the only ones occupying it. Having scouts scope it out as a potential base would probably make more sense.

I don't know why Chrom and Robin would storm the fortress as it's an abandoned ruin. Byleth's group are the only ones occupying it. Having scouts scope it out as a potential base would probably make more sense.
I hadn’t known it was abandoned til Kam told me 😂 that makes more sense. So maybe Chrom and Robin found Byleth and brought him there initially, but before the group arrived they had left on a rescue mission to get a kidnapped Morgan and Lucina and are just now returning?

I hadn’t known it was abandoned til Kam told me 😂 that makes more sense. So maybe Chrom and Robin found Byleth and brought him there initially, but before the group arrived they had left on a rescue mission to get a kidnapped Morgan and Lucina and are just now returning?
That could work, but you'd need to talk to Ploegy Ploegy in regards to Byleth.

That could even give them some kinda quest if they didn’t have one already yeah? Maybe Morgan and Lucina were kidnapped by some villain and they ask the heroes to help them save their kids.

Ack I haven’t been on for a bit, if it’s alright could I get a lil recap on what the general plans for things are?

Ack I haven’t been on for a bit, if it’s alright could I get a lil recap on what the general plans for things are?
We're figuring out starting points for Darklord's characters. Right now it's trying to plan without stepping on toes.

It's actually pretty tricky trying to figure out placements for 10 characters at once. Darklord95 Darklord95 , which characters are your highest priority as far as jumping into the game? We may have to start with a few then slowly ease the others in as opportunities come. Juri and Hayden are fine as they are.

I don't think that really works with how I had Byleth arrive. He was pulled from the period in FE3H which he would be in his deep slumber, thus I had reasons of him being tied to the goddess as the reason why he was brought back. Basically, this was how I introduced him so idk if having him brought by someone else really works out all that well. Plus Ylisse and Fodlan are two very different places in FE and who knows if they're even connected thank you IS for never giving these details LMAO

We're figuring out starting points for Darklord's characters. Right now it's trying to plan without stepping on toes.

It's actually pretty tricky trying to figure out placements for 10 characters at once. Darklord95 Darklord95 , which characters are your highest priority as far as jumping into the game? We may have to start with a few then slowly ease the others in as opportunities come. Juri and Hayden are fine as they are.
That was my plan anyway 😂 no worries

I don't think that really works with how I had Byleth arrive. He was pulled from the period in FE3H which he would be in his deep slumber, thus I had reasons of him being tied to the goddess as the reason why he was brought back. Basically, this was how I introduced him so idk if having him brought by someone else really works out all that well. Plus Ylisse and Fodlan are two very different places in FE and who knows if they're even connected thank you IS for never giving these details LMAO
That’s cool. I can wait to introduce them whenever a team heads to Ylisse. We can come up with some kinda questline for them.

Outside of the 2 I put the only ones I really care about introducing as soon as possible are Fawful and maybe Alucard, just so I have a second hero to do stuff with.

Alucard will most likely be trapped in his coffin in a crypt somewhere. So he can wait for an opportune moment as well

That was my plan anyway 😂 no worries

That’s cool. I can wait to introduce them whenever a team heads to Ylisse. We can come up with some kinda questline for them.
It's very unlikely that anyone is going to Ylisse. The RP takes place entirely within the Smash Realm. You could keep it simple: Chrom and Robin happen to find Byleth and the others at the Battlefield Fortress and ask for their help in rescuing their kids. Perhaps they recalled stories from Marth and Ike about their occupation of the fortress during the events of Subspace Emissary and hoped to find them there?

Alucard will most likely be trapped in his coffin in a crypt somewhere. So he can wait for an opportune moment as well
If Somecallmedrunk Somecallmedrunk responds, Ganondorf finding Alucard's coffin within the Ruins would be pretty cool.

Or Toon Link, Pit, and Mythra accidentally recreate a scene from JJBA: Stardust Crusaders and somehow fish up Alucard's coffin from the sea! XD

I just really like Fawful so I want him to be my main villain character 😆
I really like the idea of Fawful causing problems with Toon Link's group, if you're willing to be patient.

It's very unlikely that anyone is going to Ylisse. The RP takes place entirely within the Smash Realm. You could keep it simple: Chrom and Robin happen to find Byleth and the others at the Battlefield Fortress and ask for their help in rescuing their kids. Perhaps they recalled stories from Marth and Ike about their occupation of the fortress during the events of Subspace Emissary and hoped to find them there?

If Somecallmedrunk Somecallmedrunk responds, Ganondorf finding Alucard's coffin within the Ruins would be pretty cool.

Or Toon Link, Pit, and Mythra accidentally recreate a scene from JJBA: Stardust Crusaders and somehow fish up Alucard's coffin from the sea! XD

I really like the idea of Fawful causing problems with Toon Link's group, if you're willing to be patient.
Oh god Dio Brando flash backs

Holy Diver! You've been down too long in the midnight sea!
stardust crusaders time stop GIF

That idea for Robin and Chrom works for me. Just lemme know when it’s a good time to bring them in.

The fuck? 😂 good to know Jojo never changes after part 3

I can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back