• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Acethekidd Acethekidd Darklord95 Darklord95

Here is where everyone is currently:

Captain Falcon, Shadow the Hedgehog, Mog, Yoshi, Link, and Kirby are in a tree village in the Jungle. The inhabitants are Kokiri that left the Lost Woods and became adults as a result. Recent troubles in the area have caused the Kokiri to become wary and distrustful.

Pyra/Mythra, Pit, and Toon Link are on a little dinghy in the middle of the sea. They're surrounded by Zola, who are hiding beneath the water and waiting for the opportunity to ambush them.

Byleth, Sora, Pichu, Professor Layton and Luke are at the Battlefield Fortress. Sora and Pichu had just leaped off the Flying Citadel, Lord Lunaris's flying castle.

Roxas and Isabelle are at the Military Base. Sephiroth had summoned Meteor to destroy it, then left with Jenova. Lunaris appeared in his Flying Citadel and destroyed the Meteor.

Outside the Stadium, Joker, Ann, Inkling, Paula, Noctis & Prompto have just fought off an army containing members of the Mysterious Small Fry Enemy Corps.

Samus, Peach, Zelda, Cream & Cheese, Pikachu, and Dark Pit are at the Lake Shore. Dark Pit had snuck off from the group during the night.

Ganondorf is alone at the Ruins, but I haven't received a response from the player in regards to putting more PCs there.
okidoki! i'll have riku tag him

So I’ve thought a bit and Darklord95 Darklord95 if you wanna go through with your Fawful plan, you can post without waiting for me to post. I don’t think it’ll actually effect much on my end given I haven’t planned anything for my post anyways and knowing that I’d feel bad making someone wait

In regards to my latest post, in the Japanese script for KI: Uprising, Dark Pit is injured after he kicks the Underworld Gatekeeper.

In regards to my latest post, in the Japanese script for KI: Uprising, Dark Pit is injured after he kicks the Underworld Gatekeeper.
Amazing attention to detail, Swallow! I liked how you incorporated the wildlife of Dark Pit's surroundings too! 👏

So I’ve thought a bit and Darklord95 Darklord95 if you wanna go through with your Fawful plan, you can post without waiting for me to post. I don’t think it’ll actually effect much on my end given I haven’t planned anything for my post anyways and knowing that I’d feel bad making someone wait
Oh it’s no worry at all. But if you’re up for Fawful giving them an escape route I can certainly do so.

Oh it’s no worry at all. But if you’re up for Fawful giving them an escape route I can certainly do so.
Only if that's what you wanted to do. Honestly up to you what you'd like to do with your characters

I had made a bounty list before way back when but might've been me overthinking it at the time lol

I know. But Juri’s gonna taunt them with the number
Tbf. The reward is left ambiguous. None of the Smash Hunters even know what they're being paid in lol. All that is known is that Lunaris himself put a bounty on their heads and is offering a reward for their heads. Thst is all

I'm sure the bounty hunters know what they'll be paid. I left it ambiguous on purpose because I never considered the exact price to be an important detail, and it's one less thing to have to remember. It's a very hefty bounty considering the Smash Brothers are seen as Legendary figures in the Realm.

Make stuff up; it's fine.

A good question would be how to tell the Super Smash Bros. Pikachu (and other Pokemon fighters) apart from the wild ones!

I'm sure the bounty hunters know what they'll be paid. I left it ambiguous on purpose because I never considered the exact price to be an important detail, and it's one less thing to have to remember. It's a very hefty bounty considering the Smash Brothers are seen as Legendary figures in the Realm.

Make stuff up; it's fine.

A good question would be how to tell the Super Smash Bros. Pikachu (and other Pokemon fighters) apart from the wild ones!
True. But Juri can make a good assumption that pikachu is the one since it’s with Dark Pit.

How would they know for sure unless they saw the pokemon with other bounties?
The way I see it, if none of the Smash Hunters can't tell the difference then neither can Lunaris. That'll just have to be his problem if it came down to it lol. Besides, what are the odds of a random Pikachu hanging around one of the Smash Bros? Very slim in my opinion

I'm thinking about situations such as the Super Smash Bros. helping out a village of Yoshis, or some Team Rocket grunts capturing an entire group of Pikachus and Pichus. How do they tell which ones are actually members of the Super Smash Bros.? That could lead to some fun chaos!

I'm thinking about situations such as the Super Smash Bros. helping out a village of Yoshis, or some Team Rocket grunts capturing an entire group of Pikachus and Pichus. How do they tell which ones are actually members of the Super Smash Bros.? That could lead to some fun chaos!
Oh my gosh, are we including Jesse and James in this? I could totally see them doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back