• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
If Jesse and James are included in the rp it will be like a trip down memory lane. I can see them doing kidnapping all of those pikachud and Pichus.

Oh my gosh, are we including Jesse and James in this? I could totally see them doing that.
Lowkey, if they were in the rp. I'd honestly would like them to have turned over a new leaf and doing honest work. Like starting a small school teaching other pokemon how to talk. They'd honestly be rolling in dough if they did that. Do you know how many people would KILL to have a talking Pokemon like Meowth?

"We hope to catch the Smash Brothers
and get that big bounty,
and when we do we'll be the new stars of this...
RPEEEEEEEEE!"

Who all is at the lake again?
Samus, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, and Cream & Cheese.

NPCs are Nurse Joy, the Lake Scientist from OoT/MM, and Big the Cat.

Lowkey, if they were in the rp. I'd honestly would like them to have turned over a new leaf and doing honest work. Like starting a small school teaching other pokemon how to talk. They'd honestly be rolling in dough if they did that. Do you know how many people would KILL to have a talking Pokemon like Meowth?
I never did understand why they didn't take advantage of having a TALKING Pokemon!

Though people only seemed surprised by this when the episode's plot demanded it. Otherwise, no one seemed to care.

"We hope to catch the Smash Brothers
and get that big bounty,
and when we do we'll be the new stars of this...
RPEEEEEEEEE!"

Samus, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, and Cream & Cheese.

NPCs are Nurse Joy, the Lake Scientist from OoT/MM, and Big the Cat.

I meant the Zora lake

I'm thinking about situations such as the Super Smash Bros. helping out a village of Yoshis, or some Team Rocket grunts capturing an entire group of Pikachus and Pichus. How do they tell which ones are actually members of the Super Smash Bros.? That could lead to some fun chaos!
I always imagined Yoshi as having something special about him that put him apart from the others. Like maybe Yoshi is the only green one (which obviously I know isn't true, but is just a fun little thing)

I never did understand why they didn't take advantage of having a TALKING Pokemon!

Though people only seemed surprised by this when the episode's plot demanded it. Otherwise, no one seemed to care.
I'm saying! Like if Team Rocket were smart, they could've capitalized on Meowth's verbal skills AGES ago and been rich instead of committing multiple failed counts of poaching.

I know an owe a post for Paula but damn writer’s block is back.. haha.

No worries, Kat. It happens to the best of us. I haven't forgotten about Cyan tho, so I'll get on that later today
With him having his episode idk what else to do it’s only gonna get worse if he has that nightmare about his wife and son..

With him having his episode idk what else to do it’s only gonna get worse if he has that nightmare about his wife and son..
Don't worry! Let the friendliness of Chuck ease his mind! Plus, he's gonna have to clear his head once they reach the Badlands

I know an owe a post for Paula but damn writer’s block is back.. haha.
I hate being THAT person, but was it smart to bring her back if writer's block hits immediately after doing so? Sorry if that comes off as rude, but it kinda just doesn't make sense...

I hate being THAT person, but was it smart to bring her back if writer's block hits immediately after doing so? Sorry if that comes off as rude, but it kinda just doesn't make sense...
I think what happens I get inspired if I just wait another day doesn’t make sense but it helps..

Hey guys.

Got some bad news: I’ve been seriously contemplating quitting RPN in general these past few days.

Now, I want to preface this saying it’s nothing anyone in this RP did, just kinda it’s overall members and such in general AND there’s slowly nothing left for me on this site…

I was in 3 RPs when I joined (this one, my s/o’s Jojo RP, and my Quest RP) and now all but one (this one) of said RP’s are almost dead… My s/o’s is pretty much dead, and mine is pretty much grinded to a halt too (and no, I’m not saying this to advertise my Quest RP to you guys here lmaooo) and it’s not like it got much posts or readers anyway… and… I’m gonna be honest…

I haven’t even liked this site for years now at this point.
Most of the members (outside this RP, naturally) are jerks or dumb (if one more yutz necro’s a 5+ year old thread posting stupid or irrelevant responses…) and honestly?

I love this RP. I do.

But is one RP worth all the frustration and bitterness the majority of this site brings me just being this site?

Idk… I love being Peach and you guys are wonderful, which is why I am even still debating this and posting this instead of staying silent… but I need to be honest with how this site makes me feel…

I know I could just “ignore” or “avoid” those parts of the forum, but my point is things I hate happening on a site I 95% don’t support anymore is still the situation at hand despite “ignoring it”…

I’m going to try to take a 2 week break and see if I can stomach being here for just one RP, I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

You guys are so wonderful, thank you all so much for everything and I am so sorry in advance…

the reason for feeling uninspired by my other characters is I’m on a one piece track ever since catching up and the current episode. I’m still gonna post for Paula, Seph, and Cyan. Sephiroth is like my biggest muse one of my cat’s animal spirit lol.

Hey guys.

Got some bad news: I’ve been seriously contemplating quitting RPN in general these past few days.

Now, I want to preface this saying it’s nothing anyone in this RP did, just kinda it’s overall members and such in general AND there’s slowly nothing left for me on this site…

I was in 3 RPs when I joined (this one, my s/o’s Jojo RP, and my Quest RP) and now all but one (this one) of said RP’s are almost dead… My s/o’s is pretty much dead, and mine is pretty much grinded to a halt too (and no, I’m not saying this to advertise my Quest RP to you guys here lmaooo) and it’s not like it got much posts or readers anyway… and… I’m gonna be honest…

Most of the members (outside this RP, naturally) are jerks or dumb (if one more yutz necro’s a 5+ year old thread posting stupid or irrelevant responses…) and honestly?

I love this RP. I do.

But is one RP worth all the frustration and bitterness the majority of this site brings me just being this site?

Idk… I love being Peach and you guys are wonderful, which is why I am even still debating this and posting this instead of staying silent… but I need to be honest with how this site makes me feel…

I know I could just “ignore” or “avoid” those parts of the forum, but my point is things I hate happening on a site I 95% don’t support anymore is still the situation at hand despite “ignoring it”…

I’m going to try to take a 2 week break and see if I can stomach being here for just one RP, I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

You guys are so wonderful, thank you all so much for everything and I am so sorry in advance…
Damn, I'm sorry your RPs died, Minato and that you're dealing with creeps (which honestly should be reported if you are frequently coming across them as it violates site rules). I know it's hard to stick around for one good thing out of an environment you've grown to dislike. But in my experience over the years, sometimes, one good thing is all you need. But at the same time, nothing like what you're going through should come at the cost of your mental health. If you feel like you need to step away indefinitely or take a break, then we can't stop you. All we can do is pray for your well-being. Because you know we all love you ♥️

Hey guys.

I love this RP. I do.

I feel ya. I can’t say I’ve had the same experiences. But I can say that a good chunk of people I’ve met on here have ended up ghosting me, or ended up being literal children, or just didn’t have a dramatic bone in their body when it came to writing, thus making our RP not fun at all. So I know the pain to some extent. But this is also the site where I’ve met the people I’ve been role-playing with for a few years now. It can be very annoying, but it can also be a great place to meet some lifelong friends. But like Kam said, it’s completely up to you whether or not you think it’s worth it to stick around. Even if it is for just one RP. Hell, I’ll even offer to RP with you if you want. I’ve been getting into Jojo recently and loving it. And if you’re not up for that I have a whole list of other fandoms I’m interested in to. In any case. Do what’s right for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back