• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
He-Man Laughing GIF

So I may be able to work on a post tomorrow possibly! I would start tonight but man it's been a long day Dx

I saw this lil meme drawing of Joker today and my mind instantly was like "This is probably how Arsene is gonna react to the pillars effecting Joker's friends" so with that context I offer you this as my apology

You know opposite of what I said here, it could be Joker himself being influenced by one of the pillars (somehow who knows how though) and it also in turn influences Arsene since he is his other self

It could be the Pillar of Sorrow? It could fill him with such despair that he thinks that is the only way to end it? The Pillar of Fear could make him believe he's in great danger and lash out.

I’m thinking of adding in my post at some point in the future Seph hears of Lunaris scaring him away maybe it gets ridiculous as it goes around Seph urge to kill.

A picture I found while browsing the internet

1691898926401.png

"Shiri! I can't get down!"

"My Lord... H-how did you even...?"

It could be the Pillar of Sorrow? It could fill him with such despair that he thinks that is the only way to end it? The Pillar of Fear could make him believe he's in great danger and lash out.
It’s less about which pillar and more of how he’d even be effected in the first place cuz persona reasons. It’s just a silly thought anyways so it’s not too deep lol

XD Sephiroth feels petty so he goes to Smashville, finds Villager Lunaris, and hangs him off a power line!

This is apparently a thing that sometimes happens to goats lol

I love the idea of Villager Lunaris being unable to resist his goat instinct to climb to high places, then get stuck. XD

1691900596751.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back